Question for the Clinton lovers

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary has said many times that she never dealt with classified info on her server, which is the only means for classified information to travel that she had. Lets just assume that her statement is correct and that she never sent or received anything classified. If that is true, how did she do her job as secretary of state? Not sending or receiving any classified information would make her job impossible to do.

Hillary has said many times that she never dealt with classified info on her server, which is the only means for classified information to travel that she had. Lets just assume that her statement is correct and that she never sent or received anything classified. If that is true, how did she do her job as secretary of state? Not sending or receiving any classified information would make her job impossible to do.

That's just it. Explains maybe why she wasn't doing her job and getting people killed in Benghazi

-Geaux

You're probably not familiar with this level of professional service, but I bet she had more than one computer system available to her. In government service, unclassified traffic moves on NIPRNet while classified up to secret moves on SIPRNet. TS and above have separate systems if they use email at all.

I think HIllary's claim is that nothing ever showed up on her private server MARKED AS CLASSIFIED and that she never knowingly sent anything on it that she knew to be classified. That is, in fact, the basic honor system behind the government's entire unclassified communication system.

I'm going to vote for her and she will be our next president. I know having a black liberal intellectual in the White House has been rough for you guys. I hope the next 8 years won't be any rougher. That, of course, will depend on you.

You're probably not familiar with this level of professional service, but I bet she had more than one computer system available to her. In government service, unclassified traffic moves on NIPRNet while classified up to secret moves on SIPRNet. TS and above have separate systems if they use email at all.

I think HIllary's claim is that nothing ever showed up on her private server MARKED AS CLASSIFIED and that she never knowingly sent anything on it that she knew to be classified. That is, in fact, the basic honor system behind the government's entire unclassified communication system.

I'm going to vote for her and she will be our next president. I know having a black liberal intellectual in the White House has been rough for you guys. I hope the next 8 years won't be any rougher. That, of course, will depend on you.
You are the one who is not familiar with the situation. Clinton only had one e-mail, and from whatever devise she accessed, that is any computer, all of the communications went thru the bathroom server. So seriously, get with the program.

Forum List

Back