Question for the partisan hacks

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Why do you feel it necessary to throw away your integrity and respect to make up bullshit justifications for bad decisions and mistakes?
ALL humans make mistakes. ALL humans make bad decisions.
I mean... especially for a fucking politician? Thats like the bottom of the barrel..
Why cant you just admit they screwed up? WHY?

That reminds me.. why make up shit about them? As if there isnt enough to dog those dipshits over?
Come on America! Holy shit

That reminds me.. why make up shit about them? As if there isnt enough to dog those dipshits over?

I always wondered this. Hillary Clinton for instance. Terrible candidate, and terrible human being. Why do you have to say her and Podesta are running a satanic child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza shop? Are people so desperate about politics nowadays that they have to make up the most batshit crazy stories possible? Why not just say, "Look. It's Hillary Clinton."

I always wondered this. Hillary Clinton for instance. Terrible candidate, and terrible human being. Why do you have to say her and Podesta are running a satanic child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza shop? Are people so desperate about politics nowadays that they have to make up the most batshit crazy stories possible? Why not just say, "Look. It's Hillary Clinton."

I agree, no lies, it was really Bill Clinton and Podesta.

They do it because Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Hannity, everyone at Fox, and all the other right wing outlets do it. Lots of people believe all that bullshit is real.

They do it because Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Hannity, everyone at Fox, and all the other right wing outlets do it. Lots of people believe all that bullshit is real.

Do you think only right-wing sources do that sort of thing?

Do you think only right-wing sources do that sort of thing?

I haven't heard of any republican child sex slave pizza places, or seen a list of dead people that a republican ex-president had murdered.

So are one of em ya fucking moron

I hate both parties, and try to be fair, but the right wing has held a monopoly on batshit crazy stories for the past decade or so. Child sex pizza shops, the Clinton body count, Obama's birth certificate, false flag shootings by gun grabbers...

The best the left wing has is that Trump was pissed on by a Russian hooker. Who has hasn't been pissed on by a hooker before?

Why do you feel it necessary to throw away your integrity and respect to make up bullshit justifications for bad decisions and mistakes?
I mean... especially for a fucking politician? Thats like the bottom of the barrel..

TN, say hello to my little friends....
46badc3f4cfe9e806379adb640853320.jpg

.... Sheeple-R & Sheeple-D

I hate both parties, and try to be fair, but the right wing has held a monopoly on batshit crazy stories for the past decade or so. Child sex pizza shops, the Clinton body count, Obama's birth certificate, false flag shootings by gun grabbers...

The best the left wing has is that Trump was pissed on by a Russian hooker. Who has hasn't been pissed on by a hooker before?
the BC thing was started by the left but i get your point.

The birth certificate thing was started by the left, but was only popularized by the right.

The birth certificate thing was started by the left, but was only popularized by the right.

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

first - how many people get up in the am and go "god damn, i'm a partisan hack!"?

anyone?

i've never seen that. so not sure who you expect to answer a troll thread then but have fun.

first - how many people get up in the am and go "god damn, i'm a partisan hack!"?

anyone?

i've never seen that. so not sure who you expect to answer a troll thread then but have fun.
Indeed. It OBVIOUSLY wasnt meant to get an answer. Great critical thinking bro. :rolleyes:

anyone?

Indeed. It OBVIOUSLY wasnt meant to get an answer. Great critical thinking bro. :rolleyes:
and another ones gone.

Forum List

Back