Question for those who believe in climate change

Exactly correct!!

Nuclear power is the ONLY carbon free viable energy source to meet the needs of society.

But the Left views it as dangerous to the environment by citing examples such as Three Mile Island or Chernobyl.

However, modern technology has advanced to where they can built nuclear reactors that do not have the capacity to ever melt down like that since that was 1960's technology.

It would be expensive and take some time to build but if the planet is dying and this is the only viable alternative, how bad can it be?

Since the Left opposes this, I can only assume they don't believe the climate hype either. They just want to take our freedoms and wealth.

On this we agree. Nuke power has been powering ships in the navy for 60+ years and has been incredibly safe in all environments. The liberals are completely out to lunch on this front...provided that we use the Navy to run the plants or, as an alternative, instill their command and control systems. Still much better to have USN personnel 100% in control of the plants.

Imagine how much more ground the right would gain if they didn't couch every policy as some sort of "good versus evil" nonsense?

You're right Candycorn, the way the Navy has handled nuclear power since they started using it has been a stellar example of how to do it. The U.S. Navy hasn't had a single incident since they started.

BUT................................

You have Admiral Rickover to thank for that. He made the rules and procedures iron clad, as well as created a very high bar for people to clear before they are allowed into the program. If civilian companies could institute those kind of standards, it might have a good chance of being what we need.

Don't answer. The answer reveals too much
Why would I address your obvious attempt to steer via logical fallacy. Only an idiot would fall for that lame attempt.

That this is your technique reveals much indeed.

Why would I address your obvious attempt to steer via logical fallacy. Only an idiot would fall for that lame attempt.

That this is your technique reveals much indeed.
I don't want you to answer now. I know your answer.

It's loud and clear

I don't want you to answer now. I know your answer.

It's loud and clear
That you have no means other than logical fallacy at your dispoal is loud and clear.

1. Use logical fallacy.
2. Claim victory when the other party points it out.

Lol.

That you have no means other than logical fallacy at your dispoal is loud and clear.

1. Use logical fallacy.
2. Claim victory when the other party points it out.

Lol.
Relax. No one can force you to answer or engage in this debate

If anyone believes that there are too many people and this contributes to climate change, I want you to know I FULLY support your personal choice to seek retroactive abortion.
As for myself, I am not giving up a damn thing.
Also, I do not recycle. I throw everything in the trash can and I mean everything.

OK you don't seem to have anything further to add to the debate. Thanks

There has been no debate here. You responded to my post with logical fallacy, instead of any actual debate. I simply pointed it out.

And, no there is nothing further to add to something so clear cut as that.

There has been no debate here. You responded to my post with logical fallacy, instead of any actual debate. I simply pointed it out.

And, no there is nothing further to add to something so clear cut as that.
Have a wonderful day

Are you denying the climate is changing?
Is the climate changing for the better, or is it changing for the worse?

Civilizations all over the planet tend to thrive during warmer periods in history and suffer horribly during colder periods in history.

And today the temperature is cooler than it was during the climatic optimum.

During the Medieval Warm Period the Sahara was a lush green savannah full of life rather than the gigantic inhabitable barren fucking desert hellscape of death that it is today.

It's more along the lines of, do we pay a small price now, or a huge price later.

If the alternative is mass extinction, then yes, there's going to be a price that we are going to pay because we have to.

Science, unlike religion, doesn't stop being true because you don't want to believe it.

It's more along the lines of, do we pay a small price now, or a huge price later.

What small price should we pay now?

Forum List

Back