Question for Trump...should all white judges be barred from black trials?

Do you wear gloves each time you pick up a Trump turd or do you physically like the texture?

Funny, conservatives in their minds always make an equal 'this equates exactly to that' reach whenever someone 'on their team' says something utterly offensive.

But the people trump's remarks are aimed at know better. Thus trump has as much chance of winning the hispanic vote as Mitt Romney has in winning Def Jam. These is no equivalency, trump is 100% racist, everyone else including almost all Republicans, are below 75%. He's the gold standard of racial douchebaggery.
Well, 98% of blacks voted for Obama because he was black. That's kinda racist too.

Funny, conservatives in their minds always make an equal 'this equates exactly to that' reach whenever someone 'on their team' says something utterly offensive.

But the people trump's remarks are aimed at know better. Thus trump has as much chance of winning the hispanic vote as Mitt Romney has in winning Def Jam. These is no equivalency, trump is 100% racist, everyone else including almost all Republicans, are below 75%. He's the gold standard of racial douchebaggery.
Well, 98% of blacks voted for Obama because he was black. That's kinda racist too.
100 % of whites only voted for whites POTUS candidates for over 200 years ...Now that is Racist

And once again, "The Senate Majority McConnell leader as well as Rubio and Sasse and Collins and Corker as well as Speaker Ryan and Chairman Chaffetz and former Speaker Gingrich are repudiating Double Down Donald's double downing of stupidity."

All the attacks on Trump for referring to this judge's qualification and objectiveness mentioned that this judge was born in America.

SO WHAT? So were the Rosenbergs. So was Al Sharpton. So was Obama. So was Snowden.

Makes no difference where one was born. What makes a difference is how one's parents poisoned one's mind, as seen in the above examples.

Trump was entirely and totally justified in questioning the objectivity and integrity of this judge.

Of course he was justified, its just that his rational was a bit racist....listen, defending this moron is like defending elephant droppings at a zoo......you know it when you see it.....the man's a racist, just own the shit and keep it moving....this is what I loathe about white people, you idiots live in a world of denial.....own your shit!!
White People- isn't that racist.
Or is it , you Black people go pick up your government checks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the attacks on Trump for referring to this judge's qualification and objectiveness mentioned that this judge was born in America.

SO WHAT? So were the Rosenbergs. So was Al Sharpton. So was Obama. So was Snowden.

Makes no difference where one was born. What makes a difference is how one's parents poisoned one's mind, as seen in the above examples.

Trump was entirely and totally justified in questioning the objectivity and integrity of this judge.

Of course he was justified, its just that his rational was a bit racist....listen, defending this moron is like defending elephant droppings at a zoo......you know it when you see it.....the man's a racist, just own the shit and keep it moving....this is what I loathe about white people, you idiots live in a world of denial.....own your shit!!
White People- isn't that racist.
Or is it , you Black people go pick up your government checks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sigh.

The world you want is long gone, it is not returning.

100 % of whites only voted for whites POTUS candidates for over 200 years ...Now that is Racist
We're any blacks running?

If they were not running, tell us why, WillowTree. Be specific.

The moron said that white's voted for white presidents 100% of the time, I asked him if any blacks were running. Are you daft?

The moron said that white's voted for white presidents 100% of the time, I asked him if any blacks were running. Are you daft?
You are daft if you think your question out of context means anything.

You are daft if you think your question out of context means anything.
Then don't answer it moron.

That's a question for Barry Hussein. I'm sure all the left wing race baiters would go for it.
Every gotdamned time you racist white mf's are called out you do two things, BLM and Obama......Please if you do anything going forward in life, own your shit. The man's a fuckin racist, the GOP is racist and half of all whites in this country are racist....its okay...we don't care, your not stoping anything from advancing in this country....nigga's will still be taking your mops from you!!
WTF are you babbling about mops for? You are one incoherent negress.

Being called racist by a liberal piece of dirt is a badge of honor.

Don't you idiots realize that words DO get over used? Like a little boy who cried wolf and whose cries meant nothing any more , so are your wailing about racism and people whom you perceive as racists..

Before you name call and ad hominem attack others you should look in the mirror and see reality.
For the last fuckin time, since when does anybody with a brain, give a fuck about you racist white lice heads??? The man's a fuckin racist, OWN THE TITLE AND THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!! THE ENTIRE GOP IS RACIST, YOU MF'S ACT LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST YOU'VE HEARD THE WORD, LIKE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE:ahole-1:
Shut up and go back to Africa, pavement ape.

Maybe he was born in Indiana, but that is no guarantee that his mind has not been poisoned by his Mexican parents to be sympathetic to La Raza, make all his ruling pertaining to Mexico in favor of Mexico and Mexicans and automatically against
gringos.

You ever think Trumps parent may have taught Don to be so racist?

Nah, you fucks don't even want to go there. If you republicans have a problem, it has to be someone else's fault.

And you all think you are the party of personal responsibility. LMAO. Right.

Maybe he was born in Indiana, but that is no guarantee that his mind has not been poisoned by his Mexican parents to be sympathetic to La Raza, make all his ruling pertaining to Mexico in favor of Mexico and Mexicans and automatically against
gringos.

You ever think Trumps parent may have taught Don to be so racist?

Nah, you fucks don't even want to go there. If you republicans have a problem, it has to be someone else's fault.

And you all think you are the party of personal responsibility. LMAO. Right.
Well, you're the party of morons, so there's that.

Long-shot candidate claims Trump operative made a ‘ham-handed’ threat against his in-laws
“Well, you know, it was probably one of the more ham-handed attempts at intimidation, which out of the Trump operation you can expect things to be done in most incompetent way possible,” French explained. “I assumed if I did this, look, I have been up against Trump for some time, and the assaults on my family have been overwhelming just as a writer. As everyone knows, Trump has an online racist mob that he often stokes by retweeting some of these horrible white supremacists. As that online racist mob is fond of pointing out I have a multiracial family and so they have gone after my youngest daughter in the worst way imaginable.”

Forum List

Back