Question for Trump...should all white judges be barred from black trials?

And once again, "The Senate Majority McConnell leader as well as Rubio and Sasse and Collins and Corker as well as Speaker Ryan and Chairman Chaffetz and former Speaker Gingrich are repudiating Double Down Donald's double downing of stupidity."

I may add............ Sen. Kelly Ayotte and Sen. Lindsey Graham also blasted Trump yesterday.

And once again, "The Senate Majority McConnell leader as well as Rubio and Sasse and Collins and Corker as well as Speaker Ryan and Chairman Chaffetz and former Speaker Gingrich are repudiating Double Down Donald's double downing of stupidity."

I may add............ Sen. Kelly Ayotte and Sen. Lindsey Graham also blasted Trump yesterday.
GOP aghast as Trump doubles down
Alexander Bolton - 06/06/16 08:43 PM EDT

A defiant Donald Trump is refusing to backtrack his racially charged comments.

That's a question for Barry Hussein. I'm sure all the left wing race baiters would go for it.
Every gotdamned time you racist white mf's are called out you do two things, BLM and Obama......Please if you do anything going forward in life, own your shit. The man's a fuckin racist, the GOP is racist and half of all whites in this country are racist....its okay...we don't care, your not stoping anything from advancing in this country....nigga's will still be taking your mops from you!!
WTF are you babbling about mops for? You are one incoherent negress.
why am I always talking about these head lice white bitches? Because you red white and vomit white men, know that deep down in that beer gut of yours, that's the only fuckin reason you continually hate on black people....gotta be. And if I'm so incoherent, than why waste your valuable white man's time responding, you maggot idiot!!

That's a question for Barry Hussein. I'm sure all the left wing race baiters would go for it.
Every gotdamned time you racist white mf's are called out you do two things, BLM and Obama......Please if you do anything going forward in life, own your shit. The man's a fuckin racist, the GOP is racist and half of all whites in this country are racist....its okay...we don't care, your not stoping anything from advancing in this country....nigga's will still be taking your mops from you!!
why am I always talking about these head lice white bitches? Because you red white and vomit white men, know that deep down in that beer gut of yours, that's the only fuckin reason you continually hate on black people....gotta be. And if I'm so incoherent, than why waste your valuable white man's time responding, you maggot idiot!!
Ewe is having a little temper tantrum!

Ewe r sillah.

Ewe r sillah.
Ewe r a moron

Ewe r sillah.
Ewe r a moron
Ewe need to a moron to know that, sillah.

Ewe r sillah.
Ewe r a moron
Moron

Ewe r sillah.
Ewe r a moron
Moron
Ewe R a moron.

If what Mr. Orange is saying is true, than shouldn't all white judges be banned from black trials? Just askin

No, but KKK supporting judges should be. La Raza is a racist organization by definition. Any supporter of it has to be assumed biased against people of other races, and biased in favor of "The Race".

If what Mr. Orange is saying is true, than shouldn't all white judges be banned from black trials? Just askin

How about white judges that belong to racist democrat groups like the kkk...should a judge like that be barred from sitting on a hearing of a black defendant...since the judge belongs to a la Raza group?

All the attacks on Trump for referring to this judge's qualification and objectiveness mentioned that this judge was born in America.

SO WHAT? So were the Rosenbergs. So was Al Sharpton. So was Obama. So was Snowden.

Makes no difference where one was born. What makes a difference is how one's parents poisoned one's mind, as seen in the above examples.

Trump was entirely and totally justified in questioning the objectivity and integrity of this judge.

Of course he was justified, its just that his rational was a bit racist....listen, defending this moron is like defending elephant droppings at a zoo......you know it when you see it.....the man's a racist, just own the shit and keep it moving....this is what I loathe about white people, you idiots live in a world of denial.....own your shit!!

Being called racist by a liberal piece of dirt is a badge of honor.

Don't you idiots realize that words DO get over used? Like a little boy who cried wolf and whose cries meant nothing any more , so are your wailing about racism and people whom you perceive as racists..

Before you name call and ad hominem attack others you should look in the mirror and see reality.
For the last fuckin time, since when does anybody with a brain, give a fuck about you racist white lice heads??? The man's a fuckin racist, OWN THE TITLE AND THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!! THE ENTIRE GOP IS RACIST, YOU MF'S ACT LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST YOU'VE HEARD THE WORD, LIKE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE:ahole-1:
Shut up and go back to Africa, pavement ape.

You go to ignore. I can tolerate different opinions, but the losers of humanity no.

How about white judges that belong to racist democrat groups like the kkk...should a judge like that be barred from sitting on a hearing of a black defendant...since the judge belongs to a la Raza group?

The La Raza Lawyers Group isn't the same thing as La Raza. Many states have small groups of lawyers who are joined by some kind of common thread.

For the La Raza Lawyers Group, it's made up mainly of Hispanic lawyers. No, it's not the same as the activist group called La Raza.

Might want to do some research into it.

Forum List

Back