CDZ Question for Trump voters

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Not interested in comments from the Left so please don't comment.

My question for Conservatives, or people in general voting for Trump, is: what are you going to do if Clinton wins the election? How will her win effect your activities?

I ask because it will dramatically effect mine.

If Hillary wins we stay the same with small growth and Trillions more in debt.
Plus it will not change any of the way D.C. opporates and both parties will continue to choose who runs for President rather than we the people.
Corruption will continue in both parties and we the people will still not have our issues heard. It will continue with each parties issues not ours. Wall St. and large Companies will still run D.C., not us the people.

If Hillary wins we stay the same with small growth and Trillions more in debt.
Plus it will not change any of the way D.C. opporates and both parties will continue to choose who runs for President rather than we the people.
Corruption will continue in both parties and we the people will still not have our issues heard. It will continue with each parties issues not ours. Wall St. and large Companies will still run D.C., not us the people.
But the grasp of the Corporate Crony Network will become almost undefeatable after this without a "Long March" of establishing new institutions, new parties, new universities and await the collapse of the current rotting pile of mulch.

If Clinton wins, I will change my investments from bonds to precious metals as the US dollar will become doomed.

Clinton supports Iran and the Saudis will not put up with it much longer. They will untether the oil markets to the US dollar and we will see hyperinflation as a result.

My wife and I plan to live back in the mountains by the end of Hillarys first term and our goals will be much more difficult with a Clinton-Obama anemic economy, still exporting our jobs, and importing cheap foreign labor.

How are the above remarks above germane answers to the questions asked? To remind you, the questions are:
What are you going to do if Clinton wins the election? How will her win effect [sic] your activities?
I'm asking because I'm curious to see what others here have to offer as an answer.
[/QUOTE]

I answered how it would effect us all as Americans. That's how I vote.

On a more personal note;
I'm retired and it won't effect a job if I had one. It will though for the 90 or so million who don't. Trumps way would create more jobs.
As to products ordered from China they still will break down after 3 years and I will continue with replacing deffective products, which I am really getting sick and tired of doing, as well as wasting my money for somethings that should last for at least 10 years, not three.

Last edited by a moderator:

My question for Conservatives, or people in general voting for Trump, is: what are you going to do if Clinton wins the election? How will her win effect your activities?

it will have no effect on me.... I am intrigued---how will it DRAMATICALLY effect you?

I posted this meme during summer time, it was sort of tongue and cheek, but it was really where I saw our nation headed. The left is so worked up, they are willing to get violent in order to get their way. If the Right got elected, with the BLM, the social justice warriors, the agent provocateurs funded by Soros, and now that fire bombing down in Charleston, etc., it really is some scary shit, the Deep State is all in against Trump;

13873218_10207517371912498_2532739078928379316_n.jpg

OTH, I really do see the world situation falling apart. A Clinton supporter asked me about this just the other day. I proved to him that we are already in a state of undeclared global war. Unfortunately, that was the end of our line of discussion. I can only assume that after he went over the resources I had posted, he had no qualms with my assertion, but still only felt that keeping a possible 2nd or 3rd degree sexual assailant out of the oval office was more important than electing a known war monger and international war criminal. I don't know.

See the following post;
No, if Hillary is elected we are looking at ww3. If Trump is elected he wants to negotiate. Tell me fakey Jakey when did you vote for just war?

The depravity deepens.

Trump's electoral defeat is inevitable. All that's happening now is a 23 day long demonstration of the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the fringe right, evangelicals, and the GOP in general.

No, the only thing left to see, is whether America collectively is asking to be nuked or not.

If Hillary can not muster at least 40% of the registered voting population to support her, then I would say she has no legitimacy to govern. And certainly does NOT have enough of the support of the population to continue this undeclared war that the government is prosecuting.

What 'undeclared war'?

So let me get this straight, the only place you get your news is CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, FOX NEWS, etc. and other related establishment press? etc? :badgrin:

Who woulda thought they could hide war so easily. Or that Americans would refuse to call it what it is.

You didn't know that the American Military is currently engaged in operations in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and every Wednesday, drone strikes all over the world?

Typical.

A world war has begun. Break the silence.
A world war has begun. Break the silence.
"In the last eighteen months, the greatest build-up of military forces since World War Two -- led by the United States -- is taking place along Russia's western frontier. Not since Hitler invaded the Soviet Union have foreign troops presented such a demonstrable threat to Russia.

Ukraine - once part of the Soviet Union - has become a CIA theme park. Having orchestrated a coup in Kiev, Washington effectively controls a regime that is next door and hostile to Russia: a regime rotten with Nazis, literally. Prominent parliamentary figures in Ukraine are the political descendants of the notorious OUN and UPA fascists. They openly praise Hitler and call for the persecution and expulsion of the Russian speaking minority.

This is seldom news in the West, or it is inverted to suppress the truth.

In Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia -- next door to Russia - the US military is deploying combat troops, tanks, heavy weapons. This extreme provocation of the world's second nuclear power is met with silence in the West.

What makes the prospect of nuclear war even more dangerous is a parallel campaign against China.

Seldom a day passes when China is not elevated to the status of a "threat". According to Admiral Harry Harris, the US Pacific commander, China is "building a great wall of sand in the South China Sea".

What he is referring to is China building airstrips in the Spratly Islands, which are the subject of a dispute with the Philippines - a dispute without priority until Washington pressured and bribed the government in Manila and the Pentagon launched a propaganda campaign called "freedom of navigation".

What does this really mean? It means freedom for American warships to patrol and dominate the coastal waters of China. Try to imagine the American reaction if Chinese warships did the same off the coast of California.

I made a film called The War You Don't See, in which I interviewed distinguished journalists in America and Britain: reporters such as Dan Rather of CBS, Rageh Omar of the BBC, David Rose of the Observer.

All of them said that had journalists and broadcasters done their job and questioned the propaganda that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction; had the lies of George W. Bush and Tony Blair not been amplified and echoed by journalists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq might not have happened, and hundreds of thousands of men, women and children would be alive today.

The propaganda laying the ground for a war against Russia and/or China is no different in principle. To my knowledge, no journalist in the Western "mainstream" -- a Dan Rather equivalent, say --asks why China is building airstrips in the South China Sea.

The answer ought to be glaringly obvious. The United States is encircling China with a network of bases, with ballistic missiles, battle groups, nuclear -armed bombers.

This lethal arc extends from Australia to the islands of the Pacific, the Marianas and the Marshalls and Guam, to the Philippines, Thailand, Okinawa, Korea and across Eurasia to Afghanistan and India. America has hung a noose around the neck of China. This is not news. Silence by media; war by media.

In 2015, in high secrecy, the US and Australia staged the biggest single air-sea military exercise in recent history, known as Talisman Sabre. Its aim was to rehearse an Air-Sea Battle Plan, blocking sea lanes, such as the Straits of Malacca and the Lombok Straits, that cut off China's access to oil, gas and other vital raw materials from the Middle East and Africa. "

And, if you are willing to believe the government lies and the establishment lies, here is the establishment spin on KNOWN facts.
U.S. Admits Airstrike in Syria, Meant to Hit ISIS, Killed Syrian Troops
U.S. Admits Airstrike in Syria, Meant to Hit ISIS, Killed Syrian Troops

Remember, US troops and air power are not even supposed to be in Syria, it is there against approval of the UN, Syria, and international law. IOW, it's a war crime. This is a policy Hillary not only supports, but hopes to try to extend with a "No fly Zone?" Are you fucking kidding me? And American Idiots want to compare that to "claims" of 2nd or 3rd degree sexual assault? Have they lost their fucking mind? Hmm. . . let's see, a possible sex offender or a probable war criminal, those are our choices. Nice. I know what I would choose if I were to stoop to voting.

More proof we are already in perpetual war for the folks that are asleep at the wheel. It's like nobody ever read 1984 or learned lessons from it.

logo.png

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Covert Drone War Archives - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Airwars – Monitoring the coalition air war against ISIS
Oh, did I forget Libya? Yeah, we're still fighting there too. Hell, we pay millions of dollars everyday to fight all over the planet.

Here's a video if your interested.

LIBYA
Courtesy Video
U.S. Africa Command

U.S. Precision Strike Against ISIL Tank in Sirte, Libya

I'm willing to bet that Tank we paid to destroy in August was either made in the US or by one of our allies originally. But then, that is something you probably won't even give a second thought about.

Oh how I long for the days when real liberals and leftists used to care about the US military-industrial-complex killing women and children around the world. Now they only care if pervs give unwanted attention to overly sensitive women at home. smdh.

It seems the MSM has conditioned the more dull witted ones to believe the most pressing issue today is about some chuckle head being a chauvinist that is running for Pres. who may, or may not (keep in mind, nothing has been proven) have sexually assaulted every angry and scared partisan democratic woman he has ever met.

Talk about "intellectual and moral bankruptcy," eh?

So it isn't really much about what folks on the right, middle, or left, or even apolitical folks are going to do, it is just a matter of what the establishment is going to do, or is currently doing. Our MSM is keeping the nation woefully uninformed of what is actually going on.

Russia has already recalled it's ambassadors, citizens, students, etc. all back home. People that have studied history know what that means. Why aren't people on this forum freaking out? If they knew what this means, they would know that life isn't just going to go on as it normally would. When the violence breaks out, when the dollar collapses, when the rationing begins, when the bombs start falling, when the draft is started, it doesn't really matter what people want to do, it only matters what the government tell them to do.

Putin orders all Russian officials' relatives living abroad to return to ‘motherland’ as he 'prepares for WWIII'

Russia is preparing to enact a no fly zone after the US broke the last peace treaty and attacked Syrian troops. Does anyone have any idea what this will mean?

Does anyone think that the Obama administration will back down? How about a Hillary administration?

Will a Trump administration negotiate a peace? Will his administration be honest and do what it says unlike the Obama administration?

Last edited:
As a retired Baby Boomer, my financial interests will probably be more protected by Hillary's election. However, younger generations will have to pay for this with higher taxes and lower economic growth. An ever fewer number will prosper, while a growing majority will never know the opportunities that America once offered.

If Hillary wins we stay the same with small growth and Trillions more in debt. Plus it will not change any of the way D.C. opporates and both parties will continue to choose who runs for President rather than we the people. Corruption will continue in both parties and we the people will still not have our issues heard. It will continue with each parties issues not ours. Wall St. and large Companies will still run D.C., not us the people.

How are the above remarks above germane answers to the questions asked? To remind you, the questions are:
What are you going to do if Clinton wins the election? How will her win effect [sic] your activities?
I'm asking because I'm curious to see what others here have to offer as an answer.

I answered how it would effect [sic] us all as Americans. That's how I vote.

On a more personal note;
I'm retired and it won't effect a job if I had one. It will though for the 90 or so million who don't. Trumps way would create more jobs.
As to products ordered from China they still will break down after 3 years and I will continue with replacing deffective products, which I am really getting sick and tired of doing, as well as wasting my money for somethings that should last for at least 10 years, not three.

Red:
Well, I can tell you attempted to do that, but the OP doesn't ask how we think Mrs. Clinton's being elected will affect all Americans. Clearly insofar as you are retired, the impact on you isn't the same as it'll be on others; thus we see that you have not even accurately described how it will affect all Americans.

I mean of all the questions that one can most readily answer accurately and credibly, those calling one to describe one's own anticipated behavior and thoughts are highest on the list. One need not speculate on the answers to such questions, or should not need to do so unless one doesn't know oneself very well.

I think 90 million or so out of work does affect us all.

How will it affect your plans?

Right now, my plans are to keep my money in the economy, but if she wins remove as much of it s possible and covert it to precious metals ASAP.

But who knows what will happen? I still think Trump is going to win this thing anyway. For the vote to be close Hillary would need to have main stream polls showing her with a 10%+ lead.

That is not the case right now.

I don't have much money so I won't be fiddling with any investments like Jim, but since a Clinton win will, in my mind, signal the end of our Republic, I'll be turning my back on this new America. It will be a very sad and depressing time for me and my family.

Since 2001 I have spent virtually every day defending America in social media, debate forums, letters to congressmen and media people, and participation in pro America groups. All that ends with a Clinton victory. I'm switching off the news because after 8 years of hearing Obama blather away on the tv, I won't be able to tolerate a minute of Clinton. This will be hard because I'm such a news junkie. Oh well. The flag will mean nothing any longer so my small collection of American flags, patches etc get tossed out. I will be done with voting. This will be my last election. Done with watching polls and participating in primaries and Federal elctions. If there was a better place to relocate, I’d move. But there isn’t.

There are other important things in my life and I will be focusing on those. This will be a positive in a pretty ugly situation. But no more pride in being an American. Pride in what? I won’t be calling myself an American or thinking of myself as a patriot. Patriot of what? A Clinton win will be a tragedy for present day America and for future generations. I doubt people realize what they're about to lose. I will pray for a Trump victory. It's about all we can do at this point.

How will it affect your plans?

Right now, my plans are to keep my money in the economy, but if she wins remove as much of it s possible and covert it to precious metals ASAP.

But who knows what will happen? I still think Trump is going to win this thing anyway. For the vote to be close Hillary would need to have main stream polls showing her with a 10%+ lead.

That is not the case right now.

I hope you're right.

It will be amusing should I get wind of all the never Trump republicans complaining about Clinton's corruption once she's in office. Not any compensation but still amusing.

I look at the glass half full. I will arm my self,I got a basement I can use for water and food storage I will go on about my daily life and just prepare for the inevitable. You can't keep going down the same path of 1% growth AND bring in 550% MORE welfare recipients and not expect the system to collapse. On top of legalizing through EO more than likely more than 11 million illegals,plus the usual welfare hacks and then add onto it after she signs TPP MORE working folks will be out of work so there goes more on welfare/unemployment for who knows how long. Its just not a thing that will continue to work. So the faster it collapses the better.

Anyway, still interested in any responses to the question from Trump voters. Thanks.

Make plenty of trips with my family to the shooting range so they know how to defend themselves since crime will undoubtedly escalate under a Clinton administration. My family won't be victims.

Make plenty of trips with my family to the shooting range so they know how to defend themselves since crime will undoubtedly escalate under a Clinton administration. My family won't be victims.
We help that also by living in a VERY white and safe town.

Forum List

Back