Question: Should the Doctor be legally mandated to register a pregnancy or would it be the Pregnant woman?

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
I just want to logistically who should be in forming the Government of the pregnancy?

I am leaving out the father.

If the responsible party doesn't inform the Government then what is the penalty? I doubt a fine would do.

So lets presume it is the woman that has to do it... She doesn't and says nothing and is a serious risk of going cross State lines and having an abortion (maybe she is 16 and in high school). With violation of the law and very serious chance of another one been broken, should the woman be brought into custody until the woman gives birth...

Nothing disgusting, you would have these bunch of pregnant women overseen by guards to protect the baby..

There is also the issue of pregnant women doing dangerous activities e.g. Hiking, Smoking, Drinking, Running....

I see a compromise here... Maybe we could get a trusted man to oversee the woman during pregnancy....

I just want to logistically who should be in forming the Government of the pregnancy?

If the responsible party doesn't inform the Government then what is the penalty? I doubt a fine would do.

So lets presume it is the woman that has to do it... She doesn't and says nothing and is a serious risk of going cross State lines and having an abortion (maybe she is 16 and in high school). With violation of the law and very serious chance of another one been broken, should the woman be brought into custody until the woman gives birth...

Nothing disgusting, you would have these bunch of pregnant women overseen by guards to protect the baby..

There is also the issue of pregnant women doing dangerous activities e.g. Hiking, Smoking, Drinking, Running....

I see a compromise here... Maybe we could get a trusted man to oversee the woman during pregnancy....
Or taking a Covid Shot. The government mandated those even for prego women and if the "Choice" not to get the jab, might of cost her a job or a flight on an airline. Make sure to register all those unwanted CO2 breathers, so then later on the Gubermint can send the ATF over and SWAT the woman.

Or taking a Covid Shot. The government mandated those even for prego women and if the "Choice" not to get the jab, might of cost her a job or a flight on an airline. Make sure to register all those unwanted CO2 breathers, so then later on the Gubermint can send the ATF over and SWAT the woman.
i remember that tyrannical over reach of the commie biden administration in 2020., pregnant women strapped to gurneys and injected with killer dna against their will, oh, the humanity!

what the hell "government mandate" are you talking about?

A Covid shot vs pregnancy? Are you insane? There’s no comparison!

i remember that tyrannical over reach of the commie biden administration in 2020., pregnant women strapped to gurneys and injected with killer dna against their will, oh, the humanity!

Do you smoke dope?

Where was the Government forcing anyone to get a vaccine...

If you wanted to keep your fucking job taking the vaccine was mandatory. Vaccines have been mandatory in the milliatry for decades..

After that you are just trying to equate something which you can't equate...

I say republicans can go pound sand on this. They don’t need a database of pregnant women. Also, states need to stop trying to prevent people from going to other states and doing something that is legal..again, they need to pound sand.

If a state wants to outlaw abortion, that’s their right, but if a person wants to go to another state to have it done, it’s none of their business.

Proof..

Do you smoke dope?

Military has had a mandate on vaccines for decades...

As for flying... Airline companies wanted that as much as CDC... CDC was recommending the guidelines and they said people should be vaccinated before flying. No one is forcing anyone to fly...

Maybe some kind electronic tracking device can be inserted, uh, somewhere. That way the theocracy will always know if she's in an unapproved place.

If you wanted to keep your fucking job taking the vaccine was mandatory. Vaccines have been mandatory in the milliatry for decades..

Yeah but this vaccine was not fully tested. And again, it wasn’t a vaccine. Vaccines, by their nature, prevent an illness, the Covid jab didn’t prevent anything, not even the spread of Covid.

Now we’re starting to see that those who were wary of the Covid jab may have been right. We’re also seeing that social distancing and masks had no effect on the spread of Covid either.

There is nothing in the proposed bill requiring anyone to register.

Why do you lie? Why do you all want to undermine bill that merely provides resources for women? Why do yoj hate women?

Yeah but this vaccine was not fully tested. And again, it wasn’t a vaccine. Vaccines, by their nature, prevent an illness, the Covid jab didn’t prevent anything, not even the spread of Covid.

Now we’re starting to see that those who were wary of the Covid jab may have been right. We’re also seeing that social distancing and masks had no effect on the spread of Covid either.

And it's still force when made to make a choice over your livelihood or the shot, it's just force that CowboyTwat agrees with.

And it's still force when made to make a choice over your livelihood or the shot, it's just force that CowboyTwat agrees with.
Well, I’ve had a debate about “force” with other members here in the past, and they really don’t believe in force by coercion, they only see force as being, someone physically forcing you to do something.

You can't go to school if you're not vaccinated either. Or travel to certain countries.

You can't go to school if you're not vaccinated either. Or travel to certain countries.
Wr used to have laws about having certain vaccinations before coming into the United States…then xiden got elected and the demafasict opened the border to an invasion and folks came in untested, unvaccined…and xiden flew them all over the country

Leading to record Covid deaths

Well, I’ve had a debate about “force” with other members here in the past, and they really don’t believe in force by coercion, they only see force as being, someone physically forcing you to do something.

Then they are just making excuses because they approve of the forcing.

Those are well established, well tested vaccines that have been around for decades and have undergone full research and approval.

Not a new technology that hasn't been through the level of study in actual populations for the same amount of time.

Those are well established, well tested vaccines that have been around for decades and have undergone full research and approval.

Not a new technology that hasn't been through the level of study in actual populations for the same amount of time.

They sure as hell were not tested or had been around for decades when we were first given these vaccines in the 1950's. The death rate for children in the 1950's was 4 times what it is today, and that's due to the vaccines which wiped out most forms of childhood illness.

Kids DIED from the polio vaccines we were given.

The MNRA vaccines have been around and been tested for nearly 20 years but lacked a large scale test of their safety. They're the safest vaccines I've ever seen.

Now, with the USSC having made bans on abortions a possibility, liberal Democrats are suddenly concerned about the nanny state.

But only when it comes to abortion.

ATF is compiling a federal database on gun owners, though they are specifically forbidden by law to do so. The FBI - "the premier law enforcement agency in the world" - spies on "dangerous" groups such as "traditional Catholics."

Democrats are perfectly happy with this, but are shocked - shocked! - when it is turned on groups they support.

Forum List

Back