Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people like Biden out there that might try to inject or drink that stuff. He is under the supervision of his wife, but, she can't watch him every second.

Last edited:
So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether itā€™s ultraviolet or just very powerful, light ā€” and I think you said that hasnā€™t been checked but youā€™re going to test it ā€” and then I said suppose you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said youā€™re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Or almost a cleaning, ā€˜cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So itā€™d be interesting to check that. So youā€™re going to have to use medical doctors but it sounds interesting to me, so weā€™ll see but the whole concept of the light. The way it kills it in one minute, thatā€™s pretty powerful.

:aargh::aargh: :scared1:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!ā€ā™‚
Lol, they weren't worried about us, Son.

They were warning you.
Republicans arenā€™t asking itā€™s only left-wing people like you lol how many reminders do you need?
Republicans aren't asking what?

My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!ā€ā™‚

They were warning you.
Republicans arenā€™t asking itā€™s only left-wing people like you lol how many reminders do you need?
When you lose debates your defense is to pretend your clueless lol

So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether itā€™s ultraviolet or just very powerful, light ā€” and I think you said that hasnā€™t been checked but youā€™re going to test it ā€” and then I said suppose you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said youā€™re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Or almost a cleaning, ā€˜cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So itā€™d be interesting to check that. So youā€™re going to have to use medical doctors but it sounds interesting to me, so weā€™ll see but the whole concept of the light. The way it kills it in one minute, thatā€™s pretty powerful.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Follows the science explained in the OP.

why do you deny science?

The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.

He almost certainly wasn't being sarcastic. It was just his way of telling the reporter to go blow himself with minimal effort.

Why couldn't we attach powerful miniature lights on ventilators and powerfully strong fill the lungs with bleach and Lysol infused perfect bright lights?

why do you deny science?
I would like to follow the science in the OP. Is there a link?

Why couldn't we attach powerful miniature lights on ventilators and powerfully strong fill the lungs with bleach and Lysol infused perfect bright lights?

But you can't do that because the sound of light gives you cancer.

why do you deny science?
I would like to follow the science in the OP. Is there a link?

as would I -

science link required to qualify op -

snap, snap -

The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.

So did he not say what he clearly said?

Or did he say it, but he was only joking?

Or did he say it, and he was right because you found something that was vaguely similar?

I think he "said" it in the same sense that he "said" "Tim Apple" and "they took over the airports" and "my father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany".

All I know is --- what the FLYING FUCK do these Rumptards not GET about this?

1587831781743.png

My bad.

Good Lord!ā€ā™‚

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

(I had some commas left over if you need any.)
I happened to watch it!!!

My bad.

Good Lord!ā€ā™‚

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

(I had some commas left over if you need any.)
I happened to watch it!!!
Do you need to be reminded not to eat Lysol lol

Another example of desperate TDS lefties having no sense of humor. On the other hand the wife of Chris Cuomo recommends Clorox drenches. How weird is that?

My bad.

Good Lord!ā€ā™‚

They were warning you.
When you lose debates your defense is to pretend your clueless lol
I'm not pretending. What is it you think "republicans aren't asking"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back