Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a tweet from some asshole and you're posting it as fact.
THAT's fake news.

Here's some real news for you.

Doctor responds to Trump's comments on injecting disinfectant: "Categorically, absolutely, positively, no"
BY ELIZABETH ELKIND

APRIL 24, 2020 / 2:37 PM / CBS NEWS

""""And as far as UV light goes, there are no treatments except perhaps for psoriasis, done under the guidance of a dermatologist.""""

TRump never said to inject disinfectant, liar.

Are we seriously going to go through this again?
IT'S ON VIDEO.
The video is on CSPAN.
Or do you think CSPAN is fake news, too?

"""AND THEN I SEE THE DISINFECTANT, AND IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BY INJECTION INSIDE. YOU SAY IT'S IN THE LUNGS, AND THERE'S A TREMENDOUS NUMBERS. BUT IT SOUNDS INTERESTING TO ME. THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE LIGHT, AND ONE MINUTE. THAT IS PRETTY POWERFUL."""""

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE LIGHT,

Learn to read your own posts, lunatic. He was talking about infrared light, not Clorox.

LOL

Anyone doing that will win the Darwin Award................they will not be missed.

So how the hell is drinking fluids gonna get to the lungs........DERP

Your side sucks at basic anatomy............and hell I know that and sucked at biology many years ago........

Perhaps you should hold your nose .........blow real hard..........dislodge......and get a better perspective.

It wasn't "our side" who was suggesting getting "disinfectants into the body". It was Donald Trump. As Dr. Birx looked on horrified.

You voted for this tool. Don't blame liberals for this hot mess.

They are much like Trump.
Always looking for someone else to blame when things go to shit.
They are good little grasshoppers, learning well from their master.

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

(I had some commas left over if you need any.)
I happened to watch it!!!
Do you need to be reminded not to eat Lysol lol
Your punctuation is failing.

That's a sign that you are losing it.
Do you need a reminder not to drink Lysol? Lol you moron haha
Do you think the liberal folks were hanging on tRump's every word? Was it liberals who drank fishtank cleaner? Is it liberals clogging the coronavirus hotlines and Dr office lines here in Kansas,.asking if this is a real.treatment?

Give it up, dumb-ass. You've lost.
Was it liberals who drank fishtank cleaner?

Yes.
Lol, no.

LOL

Anyone doing that will win the Darwin Award................they will not be missed.

Your side sucks at basic anatomy............and hell I know that and sucked at biology many years ago........

Perhaps you should hold your nose .........blow real hard..........dislodge......and get a better perspective.

It wasn't "our side" who was suggesting getting "disinfectants into the body". It was Donald Trump. As Dr. Birx looked on horrified.

Get an education for once, Stupid.

My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that couple who digested fish food because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.

Last edited:
My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

Do you think the liberal folks were hanging on tRump's every word? Was it liberals who drank fishtank cleaner? Is it liberals clogging the coronavirus hotlines and Dr office lines here in Kansas,.asking if this is a real.treatment?

Can you answer my question? You keep bringing it up.. do you need reminders? Lol
If you didn't get an answer out of the last full paragraph response I can't help you.

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks
Where did I attack your family? I said ask her for help. Do you not ask your family for help)
Against the rules little buddy. It’s ok your angry lol
Nothing I said is against the rules.

You might be a little over sensitive, princess.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Can you answer my question? You keep bringing it up.. do you need reminders? Lol
If you didn't get an answer out of the last full paragraph response I can't help you.

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks
Where did I attack your family? I said ask her for help. Do you not ask your family for help)
Against the rules little buddy. It’s ok your angry lol

What rule would that be? Would you like to post it here?
How did he attack your mom, snowflake?

Pigeon is a delicate kid.

THAT's fake news.

Doctor responds to Trump's comments on injecting disinfectant: "Categorically, absolutely, positively, no"
BY ELIZABETH ELKIND

""""And as far as UV light goes, there are no treatments except perhaps for psoriasis, done under the guidance of a dermatologist.""""

IT'S ON VIDEO.
The video is on CSPAN.

"""AND THEN I SEE THE DISINFECTANT, AND IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BY INJECTION INSIDE. YOU SAY IT'S IN THE LUNGS, AND THERE'S A TREMENDOUS NUMBERS. BUT IT SOUNDS INTERESTING TO ME. THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE LIGHT, AND ONE MINUTE. THAT IS PRETTY POWERFUL."""""

Learn to read your own posts, lunatic. He was talking about infrared light, not Clorox.

Go watch the video, idiot.

Trump was referring to Dr. Bryan's testing of disinfectants on saliva respiratory fluids in the lab, dumb fuck:

"Trump’s comments on disinfectants came after William Bryan, who leads the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, spoke at the Thursday briefing about how researchers are testing the effect of disinfectants on virus-laden saliva and respiratory fluids in the laboratory. They kill the virus very quickly, he said. Bryan said injections weren’t part of the disinfectant research."""

That's why Dr. Birx froze like a deer in the headlights.

THAT's fake news.

BY ELIZABETH ELKIND

IT'S ON VIDEO.
The video is on CSPAN.

Trump was referring to Dr. Bryan's testing of disinfectants on saliva respiratory fluids in the lab, dumb fuck:

"Trump’s comments on disinfectants came after William Bryan, who leads the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, spoke at the Thursday briefing about how researchers are testing the effect of disinfectants on virus-laden saliva and respiratory fluids in the laboratory. They kill the virus very quickly, he said. Bryan said injections weren’t part of the disinfectant research."""

And exactly what "disinfectant" is Bryan using? ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT you blithering idiot.

William Bryan, science and technology advisor to the Department of Homeland Security secretary, told reporters at the White House that government scientists had found ultraviolet rays had a potent impact on the pathogen, offering hope that its spread may ease over the summer.

"Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air," he said.

LOL

Get an education for once, Stupid.

It really does behove you fools to take your own advice, or at the very least, to read the links you fuckers post. They never say what you think they're saying. As for you comment that I should get an education, you never seem to tire of embarassinig yourself with your ignorance and stupidity.

Both of these things kill viruses in the air and on surfaces. Not one word about using them to kill viruses in people, which is what Trump was talking about.

From your link on UV radiation:

UVGI is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification.

It says NOTHING about "injecting" or "getting" it into your body to cure your illness.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.

Oops!
Lol, yeah. You keep trying to believe that.

THAT's fake news.

BY ELIZABETH ELKIND

IT'S ON VIDEO.
The video is on CSPAN.

And exactly what "disinfectant" is Bryan using? ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT you blithering idiot.

William Bryan, science and technology advisor to the Department of Homeland Security secretary, told reporters at the White House that government scientists had found ultraviolet rays had a potent impact on the pathogen, offering hope that its spread may ease over the summer.

"Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air," he said.

Still nothing about either thing killing the virus in people.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy

Trump was correct. They are injecting UV into the human body to kill viruses. A new item out on the market is the new endo-treachea tube that has UV LED's or generated externally which kill the viruses in the Trachea and the volume of air being expelled. Only the ignorant Left wits have a head up ass problem.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
CNN made this LIE not Trump... Only your Idiots made this claim and people tried it... Projection Noted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back