Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was correct. They are injecting UV into the human body to kill viruses. A new item out on the market is the new endo-treachea tube that has UV LED's or generated externally which kill the viruses in the Trachea and the volume of air being expelled. Only the ignorant Left wits have a head up ass problem.

No they're not.

The Endotrachial Tubes have large flat surfaces and are subject to pathogens and viruses and provides them with a direct source of entry into the lungs. The UV source is to kill those pathogens on the tube and prevent it from entering the lungs But nice try:

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.

Do generics work?
Personally, I would stay away from the generics.

You'll probably only be injecting a watered down version of disinfectant into your system.

Stick with the White House endorsed name brands --- like Lysol, etc... --- to combat the trump virus.
I disagree. Buy what you can afford. Generics will work just fine for you and joaquinmiller

That's a tweet from some asshole and you're posting it as fact.
THAT's fake news.

Here's some real news for you.

Doctor responds to Trump's comments on injecting disinfectant: "Categorically, absolutely, positively, no"
BY ELIZABETH ELKIND

APRIL 24, 2020 / 2:37 PM / CBS NEWS

""""And as far as UV light goes, there are no treatments except perhaps for psoriasis, done under the guidance of a dermatologist.""""

TRump never said to inject disinfectant, liar.

Are we seriously going to go through this again?
IT'S ON VIDEO.
The video is on CSPAN.
Or do you think CSPAN is fake news, too?

"""AND THEN I SEE THE DISINFECTANT, AND IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BY INJECTION INSIDE. YOU SAY IT'S IN THE LUNGS, AND THERE'S A TREMENDOUS NUMBERS. BUT IT SOUNDS INTERESTING TO ME. THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE LIGHT, AND ONE MINUTE. THAT IS PRETTY POWERFUL."""""

As a treatment for lung cancer both drugs that are activated by UV light and a bronchoscope are injected into the lungs.

UV light is also used as a disinfectant to kill Coronavirus in hospitals on surfaces.

Last edited:
My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
Being Libtards makes them poorly educated basket dwellers.

Trump was correct. They are injecting UV into the human body to kill viruses. A new item out on the market is the new endo-treachea tube that has UV LED's or generated externally which kill the viruses in the Trachea and the volume of air being expelled. Only the ignorant Left wits have a head up ass problem.

You are dealing with science deniers who can only regurgitate what CNN tells them to think.

No they're not.

The Endotrachial Tubes have large flat surfaces and are subject to pathogens and viruses and provides them with a direct source of entry into the lungs. The UV source is to kill those pathogens on the tube and prevent it from entering the lungs But nice try:

There are two differnt types of ET tubes. The one i linked to was deisnged for topical disinfection. The one that is currently in trial in NY does both tube wall and trachea scan to kill the virus colonies in the trachea. The new one is in use today.

My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
You need to be told not to ingest Lysol? Haha low iq

it's simply not working, incel. learn to accept defeat gracefully.
Good Lord!‍♂ lol
Is this really the best you can do?

'Cause it's kinda sad.

worthless-and-weak-b-logo-marked-my-gif.gif

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Your desperation is showing.
Mine? Lol now that’s funny haha
Yes, yours.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

it's simply not working, incel. learn to accept defeat gracefully.
Good Lord!‍♂ lol

& the lysol company ... & even trump's CDC ... because they care more about you deplorables than yer chosen one. he thinks y'all are expendable.
Deranged lol
Yes, you are.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂
Lol, they weren't worried about us, Son.

They were warning you.
Doubtful since the morons that ate the fish tank cleaner were Democratic activists.
No, they weren't.

But I understand baby you need to believe that.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.
No no Stupidus. It’s morons like you who drink aquarium cleaner. And the reason we have to put those warnings on plastic bags.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.
No no Stupidus. It’s morons like you who drink aquarium cleaner. And the reason we have to put those warnings on plastic bags.
Sorry Son. No matter how hard you squirm those losers are yours.

Libtards still denying science in favor of the moronic talking points their handlers are feeding them.
Lol our handlers? All you dumbasses need to do is listen to what Trump said in full context. That’s all it takes to reach the logical conclusion that Trump is a goddamn moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back