Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Anyone doing that will win the Darwin Award................they will not be missed.

So how the hell is drinking fluids gonna get to the lungs........DERP

Your side sucks at basic anatomy............and hell I know that and sucked at biology many years ago........

Perhaps you should hold your nose .........blow real hard..........dislodge......and get a better perspective.

It wasn't "our side" who was suggesting getting "disinfectants into the body". It was Donald Trump. As Dr. Birx looked on horrified.

You voted for this tool. Don't blame liberals for this hot mess.
You watched that as a person wearing Biden voter glasses

LOL

Anyone doing that will win the Darwin Award................they will not be missed.

So how the hell is drinking fluids gonna get to the lungs........DERP

Your side sucks at basic anatomy............and hell I know that and sucked at biology many years ago........

Perhaps you should hold your nose .........blow real hard..........dislodge......and get a better perspective.

It wasn't "our side" who was suggesting getting "disinfectants into the body". It was Donald Trump. As Dr. Birx looked on horrified.

You voted for this tool. Don't blame liberals for this hot mess.

Get an education for once, Stupid.

Read your own links, dumbass:

""It could offer a new, inexpensive way to eliminate airborne flu viruses in indoor public spaces such as hospitals, doctors' offices, schools, airports and aircraft, said the team from Columbia University Medical Center in New York City."""

""the use of overhead, low-level far-UVC light in public locations would be a safe and efficient method for limiting the transmission and spread of airborne-mediated microbial diseases, such as influenza and tuberculosis."""""

LOL! Give up, azzhat.

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

(I had some commas left over if you need any.)
I happened to watch it!!!
Do you need to be reminded not to eat Lysol lol
Your punctuation is failing.

That's a sign that you are losing it.
Do you need a reminder not to drink Lysol? Lol you moron haha
Do you think the liberal folks were hanging on tRump's every word? Was it liberals who drank fishtank cleaner? Is it liberals clogging the coronavirus hotlines and Dr office lines here in Kansas,.asking if this is a real.treatment?

Give it up, dumb-ass. You've lost.
Can you answer my question? You keep bringing it up.. do you need reminders? Lol
If you didn't get an answer out of the last full paragraph response I can't help you.

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks
Where did I attack your family? I said ask her for help. Do you not ask your family for help)
Against the rules little buddy. It’s ok your angry lol

What rule would that be? Would you like to post it here?
How did he attack your mom, snowflake?

Lol look how angry they are haha

My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
CNN made this LIE not Trump... Only your Idiots made this claim and people tried it... Projection Noted!
CNN don't say it. tRump did.

There's video of this one as well, you know.

Pretty inconvenient for your deranged mental bias I know, but still true.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Imagine, if you can, the lack of self-respect it takes for a Trump fan to believe; (1) he was misquoted, taken out of context, distorted by the MSM, didn't say what he said; (2) he was being sarcastic and talking to reporters, evidence notwithstanding; (3) he was right all along, and libs are idiots; and to believe each equally, in turn, in support of their cult leader.

Do you think the liberal folks were hanging on tRump's every word? Was it liberals who drank fishtank cleaner? Is it liberals clogging the coronavirus hotlines and Dr office lines here in Kansas,.asking if this is a real.treatment?

Can you answer my question? You keep bringing it up.. do you need reminders? Lol
If you didn't get an answer out of the last full paragraph response I can't help you.

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks
Where did I attack your family? I said ask her for help. Do you not ask your family for help)

Look how angry who is?

Talk about projection.....

Watch Dr. Birx in this video angle from the presser:

SO, QUESTION for the Trumpies: Where were Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci yesterday??????
Only Trump, Pence and the FDA guy showed up.
30 minutes later....BAM....all over.
No questions allowed.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
You need to be told not to ingest Lysol? Haha low iq

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks

Look how angry who is?

Who’s your president?

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

it's simply not working, incel. learn to accept defeat gracefully.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Your desperation is showing.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Good Lord!‍♂ lol

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Maybe ask your mom?
Wow family attacks

Look how angry who is?

They learned from the best, their Dear Leader Donald.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Good Lord!‍♂ lol

& the lysol company ... & even trump's CDC ... because they care more about you deplorables than yer chosen one. he thinks y'all are expendable.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Your desperation is showing.
Mine? Lol now that’s funny haha

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Good Lord!‍♂ lol

& the lysol company ... & even trump's CDC ... because they care more about you deplorables than yer chosen one. he thinks y'all are expendable.
Deranged lol

Trumps TROLL LEVEL 1000. Hahah look what’s he’s done to you haha

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Good Lord!‍♂ lol

Seems Fox Noise fans had to be warned, too, dumbshit.

From the Fox article:

"
The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner. Is the bleach and isopropyl alcohol he mentioned, there's no scenario that could be injected into a person, is there?" the reporter asked.

"No, I'm here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We don't do that within that lab, at our labs," Bryan responded."""

Last edited:
My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

Oops!

• 24 March 2020

Good Lord!‍♂ lol

Deranged lol

yes - y'all are expendable AND deranged. glad to see you agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back