Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The moron wants to be given credit for finding the cure or the treatment for COVID-19. He believes that he can think at a higher level than the epidemiologists and virologists who work for him. So, he offers suggestions for things that they might investigate.

Of course, these suggestions are stupid and are in no way helpful.

And his “fans” find nothing wrong with this.

It’s fucking nuts.

The moron wants to be given credit for finding the cure or the treatment for COVID-19. He believes that he can think at a higher level than the epidemiologists and virologists who work for him. So, he offers suggestions for things that they might investigate.

It’s fucking nuts.
Another dummy CNN drone shows up.

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
Being Libtards makes them poorly educated basket dwellers.

whatever you say, snowflake.

My bad.

If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
You need to be told not to ingest Lysol? Haha low iq
Your desperation is showing.
Mine? Lol now that’s funny haha
Yes, yours.
Lol

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂
Lol, they weren't worried about us, Son.

They were warning you.
No no Stupidus. It’s morons like you who drink aquarium cleaner. And the reason we have to put those warnings on plastic bags.
Sorry Son. No matter how hard you squirm those losers are yours.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.
No no Stupidus. It’s morons like you who drink aquarium cleaner. And the reason we have to put those warnings on plastic bags.

View attachment 328000
Actually, the lie was a loser...........just like you. :iyfyus.jpg:

Did Trump ask Dr. Birx any questions about using heat or UV light to treat COVID-19 on Thursday?

It’s fucking nuts.

DONALD-TRUMP-STABLE-GENIUS-manmade-art-print.jpg

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.

View attachment 328000

try harder - you seem to be lacking your troll luster today.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.

View attachment 328000

I already posted a link showing they are libtards, just like you..

Oops!

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.

View attachment 328000

Damn trump trolled you big time lol

playtime is dumber than a box of rocks. I already explained to her that if she took him literally she is a moron yet she continues to argue this case. Amazing.

The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.

So did he not say what he clearly said?

Or did he say it, but he was only joking?

Or did he say it, and he was right because you found something that was vaguely similar?
You watched it. Factual on UV, sarcastic on Clorox. Don't you resumes to review? Oh wait, nope. Recession/Depression...

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.
Why would they warn people who not only don't believe them, but don't even watch them?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

My bad.

Good Lord!‍♂

They were warning you.
Lying again Stupidus. You seem to be the one asking about this constantly. You, Pogo the retarded monkey and every libtard may want to actually read the OP. Or have mommy read it to you.
Asking about what?

We all saw tRump say it, live on TV. You cannot escape that.

You also cannot get anyone to believe the folks who believed the tRumpian chloroquine to the extent that they obviously did are anything but die-hard tRumplings.

You lose.

Get over it.
Poor illiterate asshole. They were liberals. Already proven. You lose as always. Fuck off.
No, they weren't.

But as previously noted, I do understand why you can't admit it.
Try reading the posted article dimbulb.
RWNJ propaganda. They were dyed-in-the-wool tRumpkins and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back