Question: why do liberals always say Bush started TWO unwarranted wars?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Then deny they are truthers? Real simple questions really. I mean how many times do we see them blame Bush for starting TWO wars?

Are you speaking for liberals, now?

If you are not a liberal, you probably cannot tell us what they say, either.

Question; why are right wing wack jops like you obsessed with what Dems think of Bush?

Why would anyone say that Bush didn't start two wars that he didn't finish and ruined America by torturing POWs like we're the Khmer Rouge?

And can any Republican explain the purpose of the Guantanamo Bay prison?

In your expert, educated, enlightened opinion, did Bush start two wars or not?

Some things are not lib or con, Rep or Dem. The decision to stay in Afghanistan and Iraq for nation building was Bush's idea. During his campaign for President he said he didn't believe in nation building. He changed his mind and used the war on terror to implement the ideas of the neo cons who had infiltrated his administration and garnered the support of Cheney and Rumsfeld. Bush wasn't bright enough to know he was being used and suckered by those two evil motherfuckers.

Last edited:
Question; why are right wing wack jops like you obsessed with what Dems think of Bush?

Did I say dems? No dems voted for the war and propagated the existence of wmds in Iraq.

They voted unanimously for the first war. Unanimously.

I asked moron liberals who blame him for two wars.

All libs are truthers. All of them.

Why would anyone say that Bush didn't start two wars that he didn't finish and ruined America by torturing POWs like we're the Khmer Rouge?

If it wasn't for the water boarding, your guy couldn't take credit for bin laden. Get over it.

If it wasn't for the water boarding, your guy couldn't take credit for bin laden. Get over it.

Is that what Dick told you?

You know, that is really an insult to all the men and women who searched for Bin Laden, some of whom gave their lives. Nobody claims water boarding helped get Bin Laden except for the war criminals who implemented it and need an excuse for committing that war crime.

Last edited:
Some things are not lib or con, Rep or Dem. The decision to stay in Afghanistan and Iraq for nation building was Bush's idea. During his campaign for President he said he didn't believe in nation building. He changed his mind and used the war on terror to implement the ideas of the neo cons who had infiltrated his administration and garnered the support of Cheney and Rumsfeld. Bush wasn't bright enough to know he was being used and suckered by those two evil motherfuckers.

One, nation building and "starting TWO unwarranted wars" are two different subjects. Way to obfuscate you ignorant ass.

Two "nation building" has its logistical advantages. Not that you would know or care anything about that, being that you are a pompous know it all doofus.

Three, you are seeing what happens when we abandon those nations to their own dwvices. Not that you care.

Liberals are truthers. All of them. Truthers and I am proving it.

Do liberals know or care that democrats voted unanimously for the Afghanistan war? No, they don't.

Especially a truthers like KNB. Imagine how dumb truthers are. How fucking moronic.

All good Americans from responsible right to the left recognize Bush started ONE unwarranted war and turned a just Afghanistan excursion into an unjustified war.

All good Americans from responsible right to the left recognize Bush started ONE unwarranted war and turned a just Afghanistan excursion into an unjustified war.

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't.

Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk.

I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars."

You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first.

Fucking liberals

Then deny they are truthers? Real simple questions really. I mean how many times do we see them blame Bush for starting TWO wars?

What's your evidence that most liberals opposed the Afghan war in response to 9/11?

Post that.

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't.

Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk.

I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars."

You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first.

Fucking liberals

How did the liberals in Congress vote on the AUMF in 2001?

How did liberals vote on the Iraq war resolution?

Forum List

Back