Question: why do liberals always say Bush started TWO unwarranted wars?

Hillary said it for herself to escape blame for her actions. I said it to prevent the Taliban escaping blame for their actions. The context is the reverse. That you don't grasp the difference shows what an empty headed little shill you are.

What actions would those be?

Did she cut funding to the security?
Did she okay the CIA to conduct operations in the Consulate?
Did she make that asshole produce a film designed to infuriate people in the middle east?

Which one of those did she okay??

You can stop defending her. She's not going to be the next president.

:lol:

Okay.

If that helps you sleep at night.

But if she runs?

She will win.

There is NO republican that can beat her.

And the Demographics do not favor conservatives in national races.

At all.

You folks have alienated everyone.

No one likes you guys.

"What difference does it make?" Where have I heard that before?

Hillary said it for herself to escape blame for her actions. I said it to prevent the Taliban escaping blame for their actions. The context is the reverse. That you don't grasp the difference shows what an empty headed little shill you are.
No, you said it to let Republicans and Saudi Arabia get away with escaping blame for their actions.

The context is the same.

"How many of the terrorists were from Afghanistan?" None. They were from Saudi Arabia and Egypt. "What difference does it make?" It makes all the fucking difference, especially when the CIA trained the Afghan Mujaheddin in terrorist tactics.

How many of the terrorists were from Iraq? "What difference does it make?"

Where were all of those WMD that were supposed to be an imminent threat to America? "What difference does it make?"

Why does the Land of the Free run a military prison in Cuba? "What difference does it make?"

Why did small-government Republicans approve the big-government USAPATRIOT Act? "What difference does it make?"

Why do Republicans still refuse to admit that the Bush administration lied to the entire world to invade and torture and squander trillions of tax dollars in Iraq which was not connected to 9/11 or al-Qaeda at all? "What difference does it make?"

Fuck the GOP mercilessly forever.

Question; why are right wing wack jops like you obsessed with what Dems think of Bush?

Did I say dems? No dems voted for the war and propagated the existence of wmds in Iraq.

They voted unanimously for the first war. Unanimously.

I asked moron liberals who blame him for two wars.

All libs are truthers. All of them.

I don't know where you're getting it from that all liberals think both wars were unwarranted. I certainly never said that. Afghanistan was invaded because the Taliban were harboring the terrorists responsible for 9/11. I supported the US going in there. What I didn't support is a 13 yr long war. What I didn't support was Bush and company taking their eye off the ball and invading Iraq, because 1) Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, 2) it was a distraction from getting Bin Laden, 3) we couldn't afford two wars.

The Iraq war will go down as one of the biggest blunders that any potus made. Bush deserves all of the ridicule and criticism in the world for that fiasco. For lying us into a war that cost the lives of thousands of us troops and innocent Iraqis, he deserves, along with Cheney and Rumsfeld, to be tried as a war criminal.

You never see liberals claim he started two unwarranted wars? In this very fucking thread they claim it and you have a guy thanking you?

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The ignorant fools also blame Bush for stealing the election of 2001. The poor ignorant twits don't realize that if Gore would have won his home state he would have been President without Florida. They're easily distracted.

You know that no one is suggesting Obama went there himself. If thats all you got it aint much.

Obama got him, period

The military got him, period. Obama only spiked the ball and destroyed the chance to use any intelligence found in the process.

Still butthurt that a Democrat got him? Tissue?

Sorry I made you cry, man. Man up, here's a hanky. I'm not a Republican, dumb ass. I would say the same to anyone giving credit to a politician.

I haven't heard Republican say W got Hussein, even in reply to your two year old Democratic credit whoring.

Iraq no, Afghanistan yes. You may have heard of it, it's called "9/11." There is something seriously wrong with you.

How many of the terrorists were Afghans?

What difference does that make? The Taliban assisted Al Qaeda. I really thought I couldn't think any less of you big guy. I stand corrected.

Bush started Iraq, no doubt about it. But Afghanistan? You're really a slug of a human being.

Bush failed to examine or propose other options in Afghanistan

Nation building was not his only option. He could have just invaded and swept out the terrorists

As it is, Bush botched the option that he chose. If we invaded Afghanistan to get at AlQaeda, why did we allow them to escape so easily? Why did we not pursue them into Pakistan? Why did we pull our forces who were supposedly fighting terrorists to invade Iraq ?

"What difference does it make?" Where have I heard that before?

No, you said it to let Republicans and Saudi Arabia get away with escaping blame for their actions.

The context is the same.

"How many of the terrorists were from Afghanistan?" None. They were from Saudi Arabia and Egypt. "What difference does it make?" It makes all the fucking difference, especially when the CIA trained the Afghan Mujaheddin in terrorist tactics.

How many of the terrorists were from Iraq? "What difference does it make?"

Where were all of those WMD that were supposed to be an imminent threat to America? "What difference does it make?"

Why does the Land of the Free run a military prison in Cuba? "What difference does it make?"

Why did small-government Republicans approve the big-government USAPATRIOT Act? "What difference does it make?"

Why do Republicans still refuse to admit that the Bush administration lied to the entire world to invade and torture and squander trillions of tax dollars in Iraq which was not connected to 9/11 or al-Qaeda at all? "What difference does it make?"

Fuck the GOP mercilessly forever.

I am not a Republican and I opposed Iraq entirely and I opposed nation building in Afghanistan. All you can see through your dim fog of stupidity is Democrat and Republican. Not one means the other to you. That is only because of your extremely limited mental capacity.

Actually..you are completely wrong there.

In the debates, Obama said if Bin Laden was in Pakistan? He'd take him out no matter what the consequences were. McCain said that was juvenile and foolish.

Well?

Obama activated a Covert Ops to find and kill Bin Laden.

That was all his doing.

And he was stupid to share credit with Bush..or anyone else, except the people involved.

The military got Bin Laden, not any politician. They looked for him under Bush and under Obama. That they found him under Obama was coincidence.

Have to hand it to liberals. They blame Bush for starting two wars AND brag about Obama killing Bin Laden for starting one of them.

Believe it or not, some how that makes sense to them.

Can you see their double talk. They are so fucking hypocritical and annoying.

He DID start two wars. Afghanistan was warranted; Iraq was not. That is the problem.

Keep painting with that broad brush.

How many of the terrorists were Afghans?

What difference does that make? The Taliban assisted Al Qaeda. I really thought I couldn't think any less of you big guy. I stand corrected.

Bush started Iraq, no doubt about it. But Afghanistan? You're really a slug of a human being.

Bush failed to examine or propose other options in Afghanistan

Nation building was not his only option. He could have just invaded and swept out the terrorists

As it is, Bush botched the option that he chose. If we invaded Afghanistan to get at AlQaeda, why did we allow them to escape so easily? Why did we not pursue them into Pakistan? Why did we pull our forces who were supposedly fighting terrorists to invade Iraq ?

Liar. That isn't what you said, I would have agreed with that. What you said was that he started an "unwarranted" war.

Can Obama? It's been open for 6 nearly SIX YEARS under his administration.

I'm not defending the Republicans, but seriously I hardly see any Democrats own up to the fact that they've been in power for years and years now and they never say what they're going to do. Or own to their share in the mess that is the government/wars.

It's not being "weak" (that's a way that people work out the cognitive dissonance that they experience), it's "not caring" or "lying".

Bush and the Republicans "poisoned" Guantanamo and made it so we had not other options but to hold them.

Bush made them noncitizens with no protections as either POWs or criminals. No rights to face their accuser or evidence against them, no right to a speedy trial.
He also engaged in torture which makes a fair trial impossible as well as botched all trails of evidence against them
Once Obama took office and threatened to close Gitmo, Republicans and their Fox propaganda arm started the fear mongering that Obama was going to move terrorists to a facility near you. Congress quickly passed a law blocking Obama from moving prisoners

If Obama OR the Dems in Congress wanted to close it down they could at the very least start the process. Why hasn't that been done?

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, in order to effect the appropriate disposition of individuals currently detained by the Department of Defense at the Guantánamo Bay Naval Base (Guantánamo) and promptly to close detention facilities at Guantánamo, consistent with the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States and the interests of justice, I hereby order as follows:

Barack Obama: Executive Order 13492 - Review and Disposition of Individuals Detained at the Guantánamo Bay Naval Base and Closure of Detention Facilities

Both parties in Congress are to this day blocking the execution of that EO.

The ignorant fools also blame Bush for stealing the election of 2001. The poor ignorant twits don't realize that if Gore would have won his home state he would have been President without Florida. They're easily distracted.
The election of 2001. I remember that. It was a close race. The only reason Bush won was because Bigfoot abducted the leading Democratic candidate, Papa Smurf, and held him prisoner on his magical UFO in outer space. Democrats weren't willing to vote for their second choice, a mop bucket with two eyes drawn on with a black marker, so Bush won.

The military got Bin Laden, not any politician. They looked for him under Bush and under Obama. That they found him under Obama was coincidence.

Have to hand it to liberals. They blame Bush for starting two wars AND brag about Obama killing Bin Laden for starting one of them.

Believe it or not, some how that makes sense to them.

Can you see their double talk. They are so fucking hypocritical and annoying.

He DID start two wars. Afghanistan was warranted; Iraq was not. That is the problem.

Keep painting with that broad brush.

W started the war? He invaded Afghanistan before 9/11? History says you are wrong. Your posts say you're stupid.

9/11 was just an excuse to invade whoever, as proven by Iraq. It didn't matter who actually flew the planes into the towers. The PNAC had an agenda and Bush helped them achieve it.

The military got him, period. Obama only spiked the ball and destroyed the chance to use any intelligence found in the process.

Sorry I made you cry, man. Man up, here's a hanky. I'm not a Republican, dumb ass. I would say the same to anyone giving credit to a politician.

I haven't heard Republican say W got Hussein, even in reply to your two year old Democratic credit whoring.

The military got him because Obama approved the mission to get him. Obama is the CiC. It was his call and he made it. He deserves all of the credit in the world for making that call.

Liberals now deny they ever claim he TWO unwarranted wars. They have done it for 8 fucking years and in this very thread!!!!!!

Now they try and deny they ever do that and they have done it in this very thread.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

When America comes under attack, the tradition has always been to stand behind the Commander in Chief. They are the ones who have to administer the defense of the country

So I'm curious. Are you too stupid to remember what the Democrats did to W while he was President and the troops were in Iraq and Afghanistan, or do you just think we are? If it's the latter, you're wrong.

The majority of elected Democrats supported everything Bush did..up until:

A. It was established that Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda..and the Bush administration said it did.
B. It was established that Iraq had no weapons capable of threatening the US homeland or even interests in the region.
C. It was established that Iraq had no nuclear program.
D. It was established that Bush himself had knowingly and falsely represented the Iraq threat in multiple speeches. As well as many of the top officials in the Bush administration.

Yes, Democrats did support him until they decided for pure political purposes they would betray their own country and shirk responsibilities for their own actions for whatever political points they could get from it.

But that once again misses the point, he said that it's tradition to support the President in war. Obama has lied and mislead the country, if that's justification to turn on him, you just supported the right to turn on him.

The military got him because Obama approved the mission to get him. Obama is the CiC. It was his call and he made it. He deserves all of the credit in the world for making that call.

Yes, he OK'd it, but that isn't personally getting him. The military did that. They found him, they got him. He just said OK, get him.

Then deny they are truthers? Real simple questions really. I mean how many times do we see them blame Bush for starting TWO wars?

Afghanistan and Iraq.

or did you not know that they're two separate countries?

Yes, he OK'd it, but that isn't personally getting him. The military did that. They found him, they got him. He just said OK, get him.

you could say that about any military operation.

but you wingers only say it about THIS president.

and if it were so easy why'd shrub say he "didn't spend much time thinking about [bin laden]"?

Really? You never heard anyone say Bush freed Iraq?

Either you're lying or you live in a cave with wifi....which means you're the first option

Forum List

Back