Question

Trump shoots an innocent person in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.

The Democrats call for impeachment.

The Republicans claim the Democrats are trying to reverse the results of the 2016 election.
The dems wouldnt call for impeachment if he used a drone :)
I suspect many here don’t know what you are referring to.

Last edited:
If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

No and yes.

NO, it should NOT be considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates! Indeed, anyone running for the highest office in the land ought to be subjected to AT LEAST as much scrutiny as applying for a job at Kinko's! It should not be up to a sheriff in Arizona to uncover that you are NOT natural born AFTER being elected, much less up to someone else to discover you were using your government office to get your son gravy jobs in the Ukraine. The very fact that people run for and get elected as president without no one apparently doing any sort of official, independent, qualifying background check on these people is in itself PROOF THAT THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT and all about the money.

YES, it IS trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition. It is NOT Joe's place to be calling for the removal from office his main opponent when Joe hasn't a SHRED of evidence as to the criminality or otherwise of Trump. And even if he did (which he doesn't), it's not his place to be worrying about that. If HE KNOWS Trump ought to be impeached, then WHERE IS THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING BY THOSE WHOSE JOB IT IS TO IMPEACH?

We already live in a Venezuelan banana republic, just that no one is yet willing to admit it.
It's not Trump's place either to be asking the Pres of Ukraine to "look into" the "awful" Biden & son thing.
Why not? Biden was our vice president for 8 years.
Obama did it. Clinton did. And that's just the more recent ones we know about.
Did what?
Bill clinton asked the UK PM to settle a dispute with some airliners when gore was running for president. He even stated it was for partisan reasons. IE it would help gore
Obama asked Ukraine to investigate Paul manafort.
And let’s not forget Obama using the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign. Somehow this fact seems to be ignored.

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

Holy shit! The stupid burns.
The problem isn’t influencing an election, dummy. It’s using the office of the President and the tax dollars of the United States to get a foreign person or entity to influence / interfere with our election.

No and yes.

NO, it should NOT be considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates! Indeed, anyone running for the highest office in the land ought to be subjected to AT LEAST as much scrutiny as applying for a job at Kinko's! It should not be up to a sheriff in Arizona to uncover that you are NOT natural born AFTER being elected, much less up to someone else to discover you were using your government office to get your son gravy jobs in the Ukraine. The very fact that people run for and get elected as president without no one apparently doing any sort of official, independent, qualifying background check on these people is in itself PROOF THAT THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT and all about the money.

YES, it IS trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition. It is NOT Joe's place to be calling for the removal from office his main opponent when Joe hasn't a SHRED of evidence as to the criminality or otherwise of Trump. And even if he did (which he doesn't), it's not his place to be worrying about that. If HE KNOWS Trump ought to be impeached, then WHERE IS THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING BY THOSE WHOSE JOB IT IS TO IMPEACH?

We already live in a Venezuelan banana republic, just that no one is yet willing to admit it.
It's not Trump's place either to be asking the Pres of Ukraine to "look into" the "awful" Biden & son thing.
Did what?
Bill clinton asked the UK PM to settle a dispute with some airliners when gore was running for president. He even stated it was for partisan reasons. IE it would help gore
And let’s not forget Obama using the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign. Somehow this fact seems to be ignored.

Because it literally never happened.

No and yes.

Did what?
Because that's a hoax.

If he already got the aid why would he lie?

Because he wants to stay in the good graces with the President of the United States. He has Russia breathing down his neck and one wrong move and he knows he easily could lose aid again or even worse. He knows Trump is buddy buddy with Putin.

This is really not hard to see if you just open your eyes.
Lol k

About the response I expected. Keep your eyes shut.
You are assuming. Which is typical.
I'm going by the facts so far.

Lol k

Did what?

LOL.

You must be an avid MSNBC watcher. LMFAO.

Did what?
Because that's a hoax.
That’s right. But Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election and he is Putin’s puppet.

LMFAO

Because he wants to stay in the good graces with the President of the United States. He has Russia breathing down his neck and one wrong move and he knows he easily could lose aid again or even worse. He knows Trump is buddy buddy with Putin.

This is really not hard to see if you just open your eyes.
Lol k

Lol k

Did what?

LOL.

You must be an avid MSNBC watcher. LMFAO.

I watch Fox News more than MSNBC.

Lol k

FYI. You won’t get facts from government run media.

And there are others who dispute this? So why not investigate it and get the truth? Seems fair? Trump has been open with the transcript release, let's see how Biden's son got all that mullah without any credentials.

Yeah, 'others'. LIke the morons who thought Obama was born in Kenya and believe some anonymous douchebag on 8 chan has all the answers.

Like the Wall St. Journal? You're such a Leftist parasite.

What We Know About Hunter Biden’s Dealings in China
Opinion | The Trumps, the Bidens and China
Ukraine to Review Investigations Into Firm Linked to Biden’s Son
Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call

I don't have a subscription to the WSJ and can only see the first paragraph. You're going to have to do better and also stay away from opinion articles when attempting to prove something.
I don’t “have to” do anything. A library is your friend.

And there are others who dispute this? So why not investigate it and get the truth? Seems fair? Trump has been open with the transcript release, let's see how Biden's son got all that mullah without any credentials.

Yeah, 'others'. LIke the morons who thought Obama was born in Kenya and believe some anonymous douchebag on 8 chan has all the answers.

Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call

I don't have a subscription to the WSJ and can only see the first paragraph. You're going to have to do better and also stay away from opinion articles when attempting to prove something.

Is that what the voices in your head tell you?

You don't have to do anything, you're just another wingnut.

You need some self reflection, little man. Find your safe space.

No and yes.

I am

The voice in my head says you’re a goof

The voice in my head says you’re a goof
upload_2019-10-10_20-50-3.png

Forum List

Back