Question

Trump shoots an innocent person in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.

The Democrats call for impeachment.

The Republicans claim the Democrats are trying to reverse the results of the 2016 election.
The dems wouldnt call for impeachment if he used a drone :)

Imo, the only way trump asking Ukraine to investigate is bad is if he black mailed them.
He obviously didnt.
Nothing wrong with calling for impeachment. Obviously lol
This was more of a joke than anything. .you guys are so serious about our joke of a government lol

He 100% blackmailed them. What rock are you living under?

He did? And you have proof of this of course.

He's good for a laugh, that's about it.

That is what your mirrors are for. Take a look in one, but you won't like what you see.

Man, you are on a roll today. So good! How did you ever come up with such a witty, original response like that.

Quick, call your kids over to show them how daddy just torched that dumb lib again.

Dude, this is our MO. You post, I embarrass you and you run away. Why do you even bother? There are others here laughing at your expense. You will lose to me in a battle of wits, each and every time, because you're unarmed. And I have zero against liberals. I am a liberal. I despise Leftists. You're a LEFTIST. Not a Liberal.

Man, I am really getting under your skin today. You declared victory faster than usual. You really must be upset.

Keep telling yourself that. Every time you post you make a mockery out of, yeah yourself. Funny how you ignored the facts in my post that you're not a Liberal but a Fascist Leftist. Note the likes I am getting on my posts and how empty yours are. Like your life...

To be fair, you don't understand the definitions of the words you use, so it's hard to be insulted. Like I said, you're good for a laugh. No one takes you seriously.

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

No and yes.

NO, it should NOT be considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates! Indeed, anyone running for the highest office in the land ought to be subjected to AT LEAST as much scrutiny as applying for a job at Kinko's! It should not be up to a sheriff in Arizona to uncover that you are NOT natural born AFTER being elected, much less up to someone else to discover you were using your government office to get your son gravy jobs in the Ukraine. The very fact that people run for and get elected as president without no one apparently doing any sort of official, independent, qualifying background check on these people is in itself PROOF THAT THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT and all about the money.

YES, it IS trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition. It is NOT Joe's place to be calling for the removal from office his main opponent when Joe hasn't a SHRED of evidence as to the criminality or otherwise of Trump. And even if he did (which he doesn't), it's not his place to be worrying about that. If HE KNOWS Trump ought to be impeached, then WHERE IS THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING BY THOSE WHOSE JOB IT IS TO IMPEACH?

We already live in a Venezuelan banana republic, just that no one is yet willing to admit it.
It's not Trump's place either to be asking the Pres of Ukraine to "look into" the "awful" Biden & son thing.

Trump shoots an innocent person in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.

The Democrats call for impeachment.

The Republicans claim the Democrats are trying to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

Rudy Giuliani says, "The president is innocent of all charges and I have sworn statements."

Hyperbole 101 brought to you by another biased poster.

Imo, the only way trump asking Ukraine to investigate is bad is if he black mailed them.
He obviously didnt.
This was more of a joke than anything. .you guys are so serious about our joke of a government lol

The Ukrainian president said he didnt. He didnt even know the aid was held up.
I'm obviously living under a smart rock :D

You mean the guy being blackmailed didn't admit it? Get out!

That is what your mirrors are for. Take a look in one, but you won't like what you see.

Man, you are on a roll today. So good! How did you ever come up with such a witty, original response like that.

Quick, call your kids over to show them how daddy just torched that dumb lib again.

Dude, this is our MO. You post, I embarrass you and you run away. Why do you even bother? There are others here laughing at your expense. You will lose to me in a battle of wits, each and every time, because you're unarmed. And I have zero against liberals. I am a liberal. I despise Leftists. You're a LEFTIST. Not a Liberal.

Man, I am really getting under your skin today. You declared victory faster than usual. You really must be upset.

Keep telling yourself that. Every time you post you make a mockery out of, yeah yourself. Funny how you ignored the facts in my post that you're not a Liberal but a Fascist Leftist. Note the likes I am getting on my posts and how empty yours are. Like your life...

To be fair, you don't understand the definitions of the words you use, so it's hard to be insulted. Like I said, you're good for a laugh. No one takes you seriously.

You do as you keep replying. You're like my little pet. Go fetch. Again, you did not dispute being a Fascist Leftist. Funny how that is.

He obviously didnt.

Actually we don't know whether he held back aid or not. However it's a crime simply to ask or accept favors from a foreign government to aid in an election.
How is investigating possible corruption by an ex VP aiding an election? He isnt even the nominee
He is Trump's political opponent. Ask him.

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

No and yes.

NO, it should NOT be considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates! Indeed, anyone running for the highest office in the land ought to be subjected to AT LEAST as much scrutiny as applying for a job at Kinko's! It should not be up to a sheriff in Arizona to uncover that you are NOT natural born AFTER being elected, much less up to someone else to discover you were using your government office to get your son gravy jobs in the Ukraine. The very fact that people run for and get elected as president without no one apparently doing any sort of official, independent, qualifying background check on these people is in itself PROOF THAT THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT and all about the money.

YES, it IS trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition. It is NOT Joe's place to be calling for the removal from office his main opponent when Joe hasn't a SHRED of evidence as to the criminality or otherwise of Trump. And even if he did (which he doesn't), it's not his place to be worrying about that. If HE KNOWS Trump ought to be impeached, then WHERE IS THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING BY THOSE WHOSE JOB IT IS TO IMPEACH?

We already live in a Venezuelan banana republic, just that no one is yet willing to admit it.
It's not Trump's place either to be asking the Pres of Ukraine to "look into" the "awful" Biden & son thing.
Why not? Biden was our vice president for 8 years.
Obama did it. Clinton did. And that's just the more recent ones we know about.

He obviously didnt.

Actually we don't know whether he held back aid or not. However it's a crime simply to ask or accept favors from a foreign government to aid in an election.
How is investigating possible corruption by an ex VP aiding an election? He isnt even the nominee
He is Trump's political opponent. Ask him.
I wouldnt ask that dummy anything

No and yes.

Who's place is it?

He obviously didnt.

How is investigating possible corruption by an ex BP aiding an election? He isnt even the nominee

To many Biden is seen as the most electable, at the time way ahead in the polls and in polling among the 5 or so Democrats that polled higher than Trump Biden was at the top.

There is no evidence of Joe Biden doing anything illegal, it's all conspiracy theories. And, if there were then leave it up to the state department and DOJ to handle, why Trump's personal lawyer? And why does Trump's personal lawyer now have two of his henchmen behind bars? Apparently Republicans just can't help themselves from breaking the law when it comes to getting Trump and his scumbag friends elected.

No and yes.

Why not? Biden was our vice president for 8 years.
Obama did it. Clinton did. And that's just the more recent ones we know about.
Did what?

Why do you feel the need to start every post with /_____/ ?
/——/ It makes it easy to find my posts in long strings of replies.

You can't just search for your screen name?

Why do you care? It is his personal preference? Does it bother your OCD?

Because I've noticed that some of the craziest conservatives on this site have some weird tics to their posting styles. ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that,", The other poster who has to number everything into bullet points, this guy with his weird brackets.

I like to observe and absorb because I find the insanity of people who subscribe to conservatism to be interesting.

Another guy does blue font and that original tree dipshit has to increase and bold the font size. It's a crew of misfits.
/——/ Misfits are those who don’t know which bathroom to use from day to day.

He obviously didnt.

He already got the aid.
I wish we had a "retard" emoji

He obviously didnt.

Have at it - Trump used Mike Pence to tell Ukraine the US would withhold military aid while demanding that it investigate corruption

He obviously didnt.

How is investigating possible corruption by an ex BP aiding an election? He isnt even the nominee

To many Biden is seen as the most electable, at the time way ahead in the polls and in polling among the 5 or so Democrats that polled higher than Trump Biden was at the top.

There is no evidence of Joe Biden doing anything illegal, it's all conspiracy theories. And, if there were then leave it up to the state department and DOJ to handle, why Trump's personal lawyer? And why does Trump's personal lawyer now have two of his henchmen behind bars? Apparently Republicans just can't help themselves from breaking the law when it comes to getting Trump and his scumbag friends elected.

The video is not evidence but a transcript is? Amazing. Leftist logic 101.

upload_2019-10-10_16-34-15.jpeg

No and yes.

Who's place is it?
Well, considering it has already been looked into and Biden's son was cleared and Biden didn't get Shokin fired to protect Hunter, I'd say NO ONE'S.

He obviously didnt.

He already got the aid.
I wish we had a "retard" emoji

No shit he got the aid. Do I really need to hold your hand and walk you through this?

The U.S. aid to Ukraine that Trump froze, in one chart

He obviously didnt.

Have at it - Trump used Mike Pence to tell Ukraine the US would withhold military aid while demanding that it investigate corruption

President Donald Trump told Vice President Mike Pence to convey to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that the US would withhold military aid to Ukraine while demanding that it aggressively investigate corruption, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

Washington Post ---- totally unbiased. LMAO. I already said, I support a full investigation from BOTH sides.

Forum List

Back