Question

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.

Or maybe it doesn't escape you and you just don't care.
/——/ Trump is keeping his campaign promises, and that’s something democRATs cans let stand. BTW, UE claims down by 10,000

What does that have to do with the topic? Nothing.
/——-/ I’m responding directly to this comment:
“It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.” What he is doing is keeping his campaign promises.

My comment is in regards to the OP. Try and keep up.

images

Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.

Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

Nothing to see here for you as you're dumber than Hunter Biden.

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

Granny Mao Jackets did it and it was "oppo research", Trump does it and it's "illegal". Progs are stupid.

It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.

/——/ Trump is keeping his campaign promises, and that’s something democRATs cans let stand. BTW, UE claims down by 10,000

“It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.” What he is doing is keeping his campaign promises.

/——-/ Congratulations, now ask Mommy for a cookie.

Why do you feel the need to start every post with /_____/ ?

Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.

Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

Nothing to see here for you as you're dumber than Hunter Biden.
That wall of text musta been super profound, ricky

That's what she said...to you.

Thanks for your insightful post. Run along before I embarrass you again. Are you not tired of losing debates me?

I don't even know who you are.

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

Why do you feel the need to be a Leftist asshole in every post? We all have our weaknesses and strengths.

See Happy Joy. Case in Point. He has to be on the spectrum.

Thanks for your insightful post. Run along before I embarrass you again. Are you not tired of losing debates me?

I don't even know who you are.

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

RDD...you back again? Last time you ran away crying with your tail tucked between your legs. And you fell for my bait. Like I knew you would. Loser. So predictable.

Good point, and Schiff with the faux phone call, is that trying to influence an election?
After all, it did get plenty of mileage.with the LSM.

See Happy Joy. Case in Point. He has to be on the spectrum.

LMAO - labels. That is what you do best, eh Leftist. I have to be superior to you in each and every way you mean? Your next intelligent post will be your first.

Why do you feel the need to be a Leftist asshole in every post? We all have our weaknesses and strengths.

I can't help it if you have a big mouth and low intelligence. You consistently try to show how "smart" you are and all you do is come off as half-retarded.

This is where you call me, "full retarded" and declare victory.

Go ahead....

Forum List

Back