Question

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?

Of course it is, why do you think we should demand the house commies release all internal conversations, minutes of meetings, email communications and texts regarding their impeachment push. They want to see transparency in the executive, let's see it in the house first. All this secrecy ain't gonna cut it.

Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.

Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

Nothing to see here for you as you're dumber than Hunter Biden.
That wall of text musta been super profound, ricky

No doubt it was way beyond your capability to digest. Just like most things you encounter everyday in life.
do you even hear how bitter you are all the time?

get laid or something, grampa. jesus christ
Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.

Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

Nothing to see here for you as you're dumber than Hunter Biden.
That wall of text musta been super profound, ricky

No doubt it was way beyond your capability to digest. Just like most things you encounter everyday in life.
do you even hear how bitter you are all the time?

get laid or something, grampa. jesus christ

Quit being a libtarded jackass, gt, and stay out of the politics forum if you don't want your ass kicked.
gayyy ^^

Thanks for your insightful post. Run along before I embarrass you again. Are you not tired of losing debates me?

I don't even know who you are.

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

He sounds like a real winner.

He's good for a laugh, that's about it.

That is what your mirrors are for. Take a look in one, but you won't like what you see.

Man, you are on a roll today. So good! How did you ever come up with such a witty, original response like that.

Quick, call your kids over to show them how daddy just torched that dumb lib again.

/——-/ Congratulations, now ask Mommy for a cookie.

Why do you feel the need to start every post with /_____/ ?
/——/ It makes it easy to find my posts in long strings of replies.

You can't just search for your screen name?

Why do you care? It is his personal preference? Does it bother your OCD?

Because I've noticed that some of the craziest conservatives on this site have some weird tics to their posting styles. ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that,", The other poster who has to number everything into bullet points, this guy with his weird brackets.

I like to observe and absorb because I find the insanity of people who subscribe to conservatism to be interesting.

Really? Because JoeB, who an idiot leftist like you, starts his posts with "Here is the thing". Which is a waste of verbiage. But I don't mock him for that, well I do, but only because it bothers him and after I did it, he stopped posting like that. Leftists are so easy to pick on. You're case in point.

e0c80b6d8318aac3a534ec266f4b0c10--political-memes-politics.jpg

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

Never head the saying "A picture is worth a 1,000 words"?

Yes, it was first said by some asshole in advertising. Great for propaganda.

Look you lost another debate. Loser. Run along.

What debate? You haven't provided any evidence.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Not what I was disputing. We all know the US, EU, IMF and Ukraine anti-corruption activists wanted this guy gone.

We do? Your proof of that is what?

Multiple articles on the subject, take your pick.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-joe-biden-did-ukraine-be-considered-corrupt/

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

That is what your mirrors are for. Take a look in one, but you won't like what you see.

Man, you are on a roll today. So good! How did you ever come up with such a witty, original response like that.

Quick, call your kids over to show them how daddy just torched that dumb lib again.

Dude, this is our MO. You post, I embarrass you and you run away. Why do you even bother? There are others here laughing at your expense. You will lose to me in a battle of wits, each and every time, because you're unarmed. And I have zero against liberals. I am a liberal. I despise Leftists. You're a LEFTIST. Not a Liberal.

/——-/ Congratulations, now ask Mommy for a cookie.

Because I've noticed that some of the craziest conservatives on this site have some weird tics to their posting styles. ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that,", The other poster who has to number everything into bullet points, this guy with his weird brackets.

I like to observe and absorb because I find the insanity of people who subscribe to conservatism to be interesting.

Another guy does blue font and that original tree dipshit has to increase and bold the font size. It's a crew of misfits.

Not what I was disputing. We all know the US, EU, IMF and Ukraine anti-corruption activists wanted this guy gone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-joe-biden-did-ukraine-be-considered-corrupt/

And there are others who dispute this? So why not investigate it and get the truth? Seems fair? Trump has been open with the transcript release, let's see how Biden's son got all that mullah without any credentials.

Imo, the only way trump asking Ukraine to investigate is bad is if he black mailed them.
He obviously didnt.
Nothing wrong with calling for impeachment. Obviously lol
This was more of a joke than anything. .you guys are so serious about our joke of a government lol

Dude, this is our MO. You post, I embarrass you and you run away. Why do you even bother? There are others here laughing at your expense. You will lose to me in a battle of wits, each and every time, because you're unarmed. And I have zero against liberals. I am a liberal. I despise Leftists. You're a LEFTIST. Not a Liberal.

Man, I am really getting under your skin today. You declared victory faster than usual. You really must be upset.

Another guy does blue font and that original tree dipshit has to increase and bold the font size. It's a crew of misfits.

A Leftist such as you should never call others "misfits". LOL

Those in glass houses...

And there are others who dispute this? So why not investigate it and get the truth? Seems fair? Trump has been open with the transcript release, let's see how Biden's son got all that mullah without any credentials.

Yeah, 'others'. LIke the morons who thought Obama was born in Kenya and believe some anonymous douchebag on 8 chan has all the answers.

Imo, the only way trump asking Ukraine to investigate is bad is if he black mailed them.
He obviously didnt.
This was more of a joke than anything. .you guys are so serious about our joke of a government lol

He 100% blackmailed them. What rock are you living under?

Man, I am really getting under your skin today. You declared victory faster than usual. You really must be upset.

Keep telling yourself that. Every time you post you make a mockery out of, yeah yourself. Funny how you ignored the facts in my post that you're not a Liberal but a Fascist Leftist. Note the likes I am getting on my posts and how empty yours are. Like your life...

He obviously didnt.

He 100% blackmailed them. What rock are you living under?
The Ukrainian president said he didnt. He didnt even know the aid was held up.
I'm obviously living under a smart rock :D

If it's considered influencing an election by trying to investigate possible presidential candidates, is it also trying to influence an election when you call for impeachment of the sitting president who will be your competition?
The candidates didn't start it. It was started in the House.

He obviously didnt.

Actually we don't know whether he held back aid or not. However it's a crime simply to ask or accept favors from a foreign government to aid in an election.

Trump shoots an innocent person in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.

The Democrats call for impeachment.

The Republicans claim the Democrats are trying to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

Rudy Giuliani says, "The president is innocent of all charges and I have sworn statements."

He obviously didnt.

Actually we don't know whether he held back aid or not. However it's a crime simply to ask or accept favors from a foreign government to aid in an election.
How is investigating possible corruption by an ex VP aiding an election? He isnt even the nominee

Yeah, 'others'. LIke the morons who thought Obama was born in Kenya and believe some anonymous douchebag on 8 chan has all the answers.

Like the Wall St. Journal? You're such a Leftist parasite.

What We Know About Hunter Biden’s Dealings in China
Opinion | The Trumps, the Bidens and China
Ukraine to Review Investigations Into Firm Linked to Biden’s Son
Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call

Forum List

Back