Question

/——-/ I’m responding directly to this comment:
“It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.” What he is doing is keeping his campaign promises.

My comment is in regards to the OP. Try and keep up.
/——-/ Congratulations, now ask Mommy for a cookie.

Why do you feel the need to start every post with /_____/ ?

Why do you feel the need to be a Leftist asshole in every post? We all have our weaknesses and strengths.

I can't help it if you have a big mouth and low intelligence. You consistently try to show how "smart" you are and all you do is come off as half-retarded.

This is where you call me, "full retarded" and declare victory.

Go ahead....

You cannot help what? Why would I insult retards by calling you one? I am genetically superior to you, because I am actually human and not a Leftist parasite.

Last edited:
Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.

Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

Nothing to see here for you as you're dumber than Hunter Biden.
That wall of text musta been super profound, ricky

No doubt it was way beyond your capability to digest. Just like most things you encounter everyday in life.

This is RDD

upload_2019-10-10_16-12-14.jpeg

Influencing the election domestically is what you're SUPPOSED to do... Call that shit a campaign, or something weird like that.
Doing it using foreign Governments is what you're NOT supposed to do. Call it foreign interference, or something weird like that.
/——-/ Good thing Trump didn’t do that, but democRATS interfere with domestic elections according to s leading democRAT:
Gabbard threatens to boycott Ohio debate, claims DNC is 'rigging' primaries

OF COURSE they are rigging it! They did the last time around by not only forgiving Hillary her 15 criminal FELONIES to keep her in the race, but by bouncing Bernie's campaign out the door so he COULDN'T beat Hillary and even slipping the debate questions in advance so she could practice. So, ALL QUESTIONS AND CHARGES of election tampering, Russians, etc., are moot so long as people get away with that horseshit.

And they are rigging it again by not only excluding candidates, but by putting her and others on the sideline and putting their stars in the center and feeding them, all the questions and airtime! I guar-ran-tee you that Biden will be the nominee unless Trump destroys him with Warren as his back up / possible running mate. And Bernie will again be in his hospital bed ranting and raving.

The GOP rigged 2016 as well. Probably Jeb Bush was the INTENDED nominee, who like Romney, Dole and McCain, was to fall under the wheels on his sword so Hillary could get the White House and make it look like a legit contest. But then this guy called Donald J Trump showed up and got in the race and had too much money, influence and popularity to stop and wrecked the whole fucking plan for the global Oligarchs.

And they have hated and been trying to get rid of Trump ever since...

... but he just won't go away.

Last edited:

Thanks for your insightful post. Run along before I embarrass you again. Are you not tired of losing debates me?

I don't even know who you are.

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

Never head the saying "A picture is worth a 1,000 words"?

Yes, it was first said by some asshole in advertising. Great for propaganda.

Look you lost another debate. Loser. Run along.

What debate? You haven't provided any evidence.

Let's assume for a minute you're smarter than Hunter Biden. Impossible but just play along.

Now your daddy is the Vice President of the United States. You just got kicked out of the military because you're a drug addled idiot and it just so happens your daddy gets the job as Obamakov's main channel to Ukraine. An energy company in Ukraine needs to get influence so you get a job for $50,000 a month to fetch coffee for the board of directors of the energy company.

Now the Ukraine government knows the company is corrupt and starts an investigation in to the company. Now your daddy steps in and tells the government of Ukraine to fire the investigator or he won't give them $1 Billion. So it's a done deal and said daddy goes out and brags about it.

No doubt it was way beyond your capability to digest. Just like most things you encounter everyday in life.
do you even hear how bitter you are all the time?

get laid or something, grampa. jesus christ

e0c80b6d8318aac3a534ec266f4b0c10--political-memes-politics.jpg

Thanks for your insightful post. Run along before I embarrass you again. Are you not tired of losing debates me?

In the meantime when all you have in an argument is images then you kind of already lost.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-10_16-13-49.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-10_16-13-49.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 13
/——/ Trump is keeping his campaign promises, and that’s something democRATs cans let stand. BTW, UE claims down by 10,000

What does that have to do with the topic? Nothing.
“It's mind boggling that it somehow it escapes you that what Trump has done and continues to do is completely wrong.” What he is doing is keeping his campaign promises.

/——/ It makes it easy to find my posts in long strings of replies.

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

He sounds like a real winner.

He's a walking laughing stock. He thinks he wins every debate even after he's shown that he has serious comprehension skills. The best part is he actually brags that he shows his posts to his kids about how smart he is. Seriously.

Winning is a habit. So is losing. You are a loser...

What does that have to do with the topic? Nothing.

You can't just search for your screen name?

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Not what I was disputing. We all know the US, EU, IMF and Ukraine anti-corruption activists wanted this guy gone.

Why do you care? It is his personal preference? Does it bother your OCD?

/——-/ My way is faster.

He's good for a laugh, that's about it.

Not what I was disputing. We all know the US, EU, IMF and Ukraine anti-corruption activists wanted this guy gone.

We do? Your proof of that is what?

He's good for a laugh, that's about it.

That is what your mirrors are for. Take a look in one, but you won't like what you see.

Quit being a libtarded jackass, gt, and stay out of the politics forum if you don't want your ass kicked.

Why do you care? It is his personal preference? Does it bother your OCD?

Because I've noticed that some of the craziest conservatives on this site have some weird tics to their posting styles. ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that,", The other poster who has to number everything into bullet points, this guy with his weird brackets.

I like to observe and absorb because I find the insanity of people who subscribe to conservatism to be interesting.

Forum List

Back