Questions for those that would ban 'assault weapons'

Can't help yourself can you? Just about every post you make in regards firearms is a blatant lie. Obama wants an assault weapon ban, Many high ranking members of the Democratic leadership in both the House and Senate WANT an assault weapon ban. After Newton the openly admitted it with Obama adding his voice to the call for it. They lost. Not because they didn't try but because they did not have the votes to even get it out of committee.

Now here you are claiming no one said they want one, no one tried to get one started and that we are all making shit up. The only one making shit up is you and your buddies.

Same with making a list of who owns firearms. It serves only one purpose, to eventually allow the Government to outlaw firearms and know where to collect them from private citizens. You are lying when you claim that is not true also.
Of course.
Why?
Because they know that the 1994 AWB, as enacted and if re-enacted, will do nothing to affect violent crime.
They just want to ban guns.

This will be a bit off topic but the majority of shootings even mass ones are not carried out by people using assault rifles Nidal Hassan, the Gabby Giffords shooter, and the VT shooter to name a few all used pistols obviously there are exceptions but assault rifles are not the norm for shootings.

dang I reloaded 200 rounds of 5.56 this weekend cause it was to cold and windy to do anything else.
iI remember Dianne feinstein looking stoopid because she said a flash suppressor made the weapon look mean

Nobody said an assault weapons ban would have prevented Newtown.

Try honesty.

True.

In addition to the OP’s ‘questions’ being inane, partisan, and irrelevant, the premise of the thread is a straw man fallacy.

Ever find it funny that your avi is a pic of the Bill of Rights, yet I never hear you actually defending those rights?
The OP can provide links and quotes to support his position, can you?

Can't help yourself can you? Just about every post you make in regards firearms is a blatant lie. Obama wants an assault weapon ban, Many high ranking members of the Democratic leadership in both the House and Senate WANT an assault weapon ban. After Newton the openly admitted it with Obama adding his voice to the call for it. They lost. Not because they didn't try but because they did not have the votes to even get it out of committee.

Now here you are claiming no one said they want one, no one tried to get one started and that we are all making shit up. The only one making shit up is you and your buddies.

Same with making a list of who owns firearms. It serves only one purpose, to eventually allow the Government to outlaw firearms and know where to collect them from private citizens. You are lying when you claim that is not true also.

Are you blind? Can you read?

Not only can I read your drivel I remember the attempts by Democrats to do what I said they were trying to do, further the OP has a link that absolutely proves the point, so one should be asking if you can read?

Not only can I read your drivel I remember the attempts by Democrats to do what I said they were trying to do, further the OP has a link that absolutely proves the point, so one should be asking if you can read?

Did I ever say that nobody wanted an assault weapons ban?

Maybe someone answered this but let's ask again: why does any private citizen need an assault rifle with 30-rd magazine? Is it for hunting? Do you need an assault rifle with 30-rd mag for deer hunting?

Is it home defense? If so many pistols are used in mass shootings then why not just use a pistol for home defense? Do you need an assault rifle with 30-rd magazine to protect your flatscreen tv?

Or does the American Taliban "need" assault rifles with 30-rd magazines only to make yourselves feel like big strong men who are going to take on the entire US war machine for freedom like you did in Nevada?

What happens when you try to take on the system and the 1% cuts off the sale of ammunition? What happens to the white-trash supply chain when Wal-Mart stops distribution during the second American civil war that you've started? How long will the right-wing white-trash revolution last?

Had the 1994 AWB not sunset, or had it been reinstated once The Obama took office...

This doesn’t make any sense.

An AWB, or any legislation, for that matter, can be enacted solely by Congress, not the Executive.

The Obama Administration coming into office would have no bearing whatsoever on an AWB being ‘reinstated,’ as no such legislation was proposed or pending in Congress at the time; nor has any such legislation been proposed since the sunset.

And the AWB did in fact sunset in 2004, rendering your ‘questions’ inane, partisan, and irrelevant.

shut the fuck up jones....you of all people should not be calling anyone here partisan....geezus....

Maybe someone answered this but let's ask again: why does any private citizen need an assault rifle with 30-rd magazine? Is it for hunting? Do you need an assault rifle with 30-rd mag for deer hunting?

Is it home defense? If so many pistols are used in mass shootings then why not just use a pistol for home defense? Do you need an assault rifle with 30-rd magazine to protect your flatscreen tv?

Or does the American Taliban "need" assault rifles with 30-rd magazines only to make yourselves feel like big strong men who are going to take on the entire US war machine for freedom like you did in Nevada?

What happens when you try to take on the system and the 1% cuts off the sale of ammunition? What happens to the white-trash supply chain when Wal-Mart stops distribution during the second American civil war that you've started? How long will the right-wing white-trash revolution last?

By Federal LAW the unorganized militia is EVERY single man aged 17 to 46 that is not already in the military. That militia must have access to weapons that are of use, in use or common to the military.

Further the Supreme Court ruled to that the 2nd is NOT predicated on serves in a militia, that it is an individual right separate and distinct from militia service. That home defense and self defense were a right to the individual.

Since criminals have access to 15 and 30 round magazines, pistols and rifles so then do law abiding citizens to defend themselves and their property and family.

Do you honestly think that rights are based upon 'needs'?

Seriously?

Well except you are lying, the left did in fact claim that banning assault weapons would STOP SIMILAR SHOOTINGS AND Obama SUPPORTED THAT TAKE.

To my knowledge Obama never stated he wanted to ban Assault weapons. I remember him breaking a little girls heart in the Presidential debates that asked why he couldn't stand for peace when he told her, "See, there is a thing called the 2A". I did hear him ask Congress to make a change to ensure safety in schools after Sandy Hook, to be lead by Biden.

Maybe Obama attacked assault rifles some other time, but perhaps you can post the link so we can discuss facts and not Fox News theories.

The NRA receives MILLIONS from gun manufacturers. When the NRA started stating anything "gun grabbing" their profits soared. It got so extreme Neighbors in America were ready to shoot each other based on a profit driven lie. We were near Civil War, and still are to be frank.

It's your responsibility as one in the Militia to investigate what is true and what is no true information. I RARELY see this.

Last, the Constitution can be changed if The People want it to change. Fighting the People makes you a Nazi if you choose to do so.

Wait just a minute. I read on here all the time that there are no assault weapons being offered for sale here in the USA. Only "sporting rifles". Then a gun nutter self identifies a weapon as an assault weapon. (see above highlighted)

So which one of you gun nutters are lying. Seeing as how you all seem to agree that there are assault weapons on the market.

Do gun shops sell assault weapons or don't they?

Nobody said an assault weapons ban would have prevented Newtown.

Try honesty.

try honesty yourself.., i recall it quite differently, that is the first cry from you anti-gun liberfools, ban those evil black guns and this country would become civilized once more..., haa,, you fools will never learn ?

why do you love black people.., yet HATE black guns ??

See below:

Questions:
-Had the 1994 AWB not sunset, or had it been reinstated once The Obama took office, how would it have stopped the Newton/Sandyhook shooting?
-If it were in place now, how would it stop another?

Please try to answer in a manner that does not involve emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

the AWB was silly...

that doesn't mean that background checks shouldn't happen and those loopholes closed.

Tax the crap out of them and they become much less prevalent. Worked with cigarettes and it will work with guns. Make owners buy insurance on them as we do cars and they become even less appealing.

Simple...

Obviously the rest of the world is doing something right and we are doing something wrong here...the murder rates speak for themselves.

The left?

Listen....assholes. It is a numbers game. Nobody claims that a ban will prevent a nut from shooting up a school. But here is a fact. Not banning them will not prevent a nut from shooting up a school.

A comprehensive approach is needed. Starting with a return to PRE REAGAN standards for mental health services. Then maybe some common sense things like background checks.

Common sense.

"common sense things like background checks."
there is NOTHING common sense about background checks, BUT !!! i do agree that we need to return to PRE REAGAN standards, that way our RIGHT to manufacture, buy and sell among ourselves select fire weapons would NOT be infringed.

that was one of the grossest things to ever hit our right to keep and bear arms. :up:

dang I reloaded 200 rounds of 5.56 this weekend cause it was to cold and windy to do anything else.
iI remember Dianne feinstein looking stoopid because she said a flash suppressor made the weapon look mean

only 200 rnds. ??

i do not stop till i have 1,000 rnds loaded, but then, i have a Dillon XL650

RL_650_bp_shot_m.jpg

what press do you use ?

when are you commie traitorous SOB's going to understand it is NOT a mater of "need" it is a mater of Constitutional RIGHT to keep and bear arms, do you even know what "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" means ??

Any gun you can do that with? Should not be in the hands of a civilian.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back