questions for trump supporters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
If I was to ever vote for trump, how do I look my wife or daughter in the eyes and explain how I supported a man who treats women so nasty?

What message does it send to the loves of my life?

If I was to ever vote for trump, how do I look my wife or daughter in the eyes and explain how I supported a man who treats women so nasty?

So you plan on telling them you support the muslim huger who beats, rapes and kills women?

Already told you I can't support trump

I do not believe he treats women nasty. You speaking of Kelly? She went after him first. I suppose all is fair in love and politics..oh or is that war?

I used to think you were a wise person, Avatar4321. Now I realize you're just somebody who falls hook, line, and sinker for whatever the media feeds you.

He treats them just the way he would treat a man in the same situation. True equality.

So instead of voting for Trump, just tell them in your eyes, they do not deserve equal treatment. Tell them you believe there is a different standard for women. Tell them you don't think they're tough enough to handle those jobs, and just leave that to the menfolk.

They'll be thrilled.

Last edited:

If you didn't, and you chose to vote third party like many in the party are, how could you look your wife and daughter in the eyes knowing that you helped get Hillary elected? Hillary stood aside as her husband preyed on women while he was in the White House. She did nothing to stop him. Trump is a choirboy compared to her.

How could you look them in the eyes and explain why you chose to inflict one of the most corrupt politicians in the political sphere on them? When your rights and theirs start to slowly disappear, how will you explain to them that you were only doing "what you thought was right?"

Last edited:

With all due respect, it tells them that you aren't voting for their interests, just yours. Are you really voting out of concern for them?

Because if voters like you are really thinking this way, it's all over. None of us want Hillary in the White House, but then we are willing to engage in behavior that may ensure she gets there. So, what will you tell them as you watch their rights erode away as America shifts radically to the left?

Are you prepared to reap the consequences?

Last edited:

He treats them just the way he would treat a man in the same situation. True equality.

So instead of voting for Trump, just tell them in your eyes, they do not deserve equal treatment. Tell them you believe there is a different standard for women. Tell them you don't think they're tough enough to handle those jobs, and just leave that to the menfolk.

They'll be thrilled.

He accused a male reporter of going through a menstral cycle?

1. What's so nasty about being the first developer to ever put a woman in charge of a major construction project in New York City.

2. What's so nasty about having placed women in important leadership positions in the Trump organization, long before anybody else gave them that opportunity.

3. What's so nasty about being the only presidential candidate who has openly criticized Islam, for it's severe misogyny against women ? (ex. Koran 4:34 which advocates wife-beating)

4. The winner on The Apprentice was Joan Rivers.

Now Candycorn, we both know that's not true. What did I tell you about making things up.

I know it to be true (as anyone with 2 working brain cells does). But don't let the truth or morality keep you from voting from Trump... I imagine that his accusing MK of having her period was one of the few times he was actually being honest with his supporters...

Now Candycorn, we both know that's not true. What did I tell you about making things up.

I know it to be true (as anyone with 2 working brain cells does). But don't let the truth or morality keep you from voting from Trump... I imagine that his accusing MK of having her period was one of the few times he was actually being honest with his supporters...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're a hoot!!

Truth and morality.......and you are voting for?????????

How can any Trump supporter look a fellow Muslim American in the eyes and say he wants to see him disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who he is, to be made a criminal because of his faith and an unwarranted fear of Islam.

How can any Trump supporter look a fellow Hispanic American in the eyes, or a disabled American – indeed, how can any Trump supporter reconcile himself with any fellow American when the candidate he supports has such contempt for the most fundamental principles of this great country, an America that is currently great, where the only threat to that greatness is Trump and his policies of fear, division, and bigotry.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're a hoot!!

Truth and morality.......and you are voting for?????????

Former Secretary of State
Former Senator from NY
Former First Lady on the US

Hillary Clinton. A flawed but exceptionally qualified candidate for President; best resume since Bush 41. Her record is not one of perfection but it is one of dedicated public service. I'm proud to have supported her in 08 and to vote for her in 2016.

As far as I know, she never accused a reporter of being on her period. That alone makes her so much better than your messiah.

Oh, no... we know it isn't true. It was completely fabricated by the left wing propagandists.

Maureen Dowd -- "I don't think that's where Trump was headed. I believe him when he says that he was going to say something about her nose or ears next, and then suddenly realized he should probably drop it. He used the same image about a man -- Chris Wallace -- in the same interview with Don Lemon, saying "there was blood pouring out of his eyes, too."

I told him during our interview that I did not think he should have been attacking Kelly with gory imagery for asking appropriately tough questions during a debate.

You can never get into someone's head and know for sure. It's just my impression from covering his various forays into politics."

Dowd is correct that Trump also made "blood" comments about Fox News host and debate co-moderator Chris Wallace during the same interview.

In the interview with CNN's Don Lemon, Trump described Wallace as having "blood pouring out of his eyes" during the debate.

Maureen Dowd Explains Defending Trump's 'Blood' Remark: 'I Believe Him'

You can listen to it for yourself right here. Menstruating is never mentioned. That is totally fabricated by his detractors. In fact, at the end of the interview he says she is tough and she can take it.

So please, go peddle that malarkey at a low information leftwing circle jerk site where they're gullible enough to eat it up.

Here, we know the truth.

Last edited:

Oh God the irony, and Hillary covering for her perv husband as he banged God knows how many women?

Forum List

Back