questions for trump supporters

This ad is from a Republican PAC...

This is from the Koran, which Hillary Clinton supports >>

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 34

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Quran 4:34, "Women," Dawood, p. 83

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11, "Women," Dawood, p. 77

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses... Quran 2:282, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 47

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated."Quran 65:4, "Divorce," Dawood, p. 557

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves."Quran 4:24, "Women," Dawood, p. 81

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3, "Women," Dawood, p. 76

I used to think you were a wise person, Avatar4321. Now I realize you're just somebody who falls hook, line, and sinker for whatever the media feeds you.

As opposed to the Trump Chumps who fall for everything he feeds you?
Since I don't believe everything Trump says, that doesn't apply to me. Nice try anyway though.

Really? What is it he lied to you about.

Ladies and gentlemen, a tap dance...

Hit it
I don't believe he can accomplish everything he says. Doesn't mean he's a liar like Hillary.

I used to think you were a wise person, Avatar4321. Now I realize you're just somebody who falls hook, line, and sinker for whatever the media feeds you.

Since I don't believe everything Trump says, that doesn't apply to me. Nice try anyway though.

Hit it
I don't believe he can accomplish everything he says. Doesn't mean he's a liar like Hillary.

Actually we have no idea what he can accomplish if given the chance. We know how he is in the business world. I do think he would not wuss out like so many.

Hit it

As predicted...

Hit it

As predicted...
As predicted, what? I never said he was a liar.

Trump is a self centered, boisterous, egotistical billionaire, or A GOOD REPUBLICAN

Tax cuts for these bastards beginning with Reagan has produced a fresh collection of arseholes:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg
I voted for Trump in the Florida primary. I don't support his proposed tax cut for the rich, but there are other issues much more important. If one is worried about the middle class, the thing to be concerned with is the use of cheap, foreign labor replacing American workers. Both intl outsourcing and domestic outsourcing (AKA immigration & visas) are killing the poor & MC much worse than taxes. Also, tax cutting is a necessary policy for a GOP candidate to win primaries. We'll see how it plays out after Trump gets in office.

And ISIS, tucked in with Syrian refugee immigrants, detonating nuclear bombs in American cities will kill ALL Americans, of EVERY economic class.

Why do you think Kim Jung Un has been testing his nukes and rockets? The first time that goddam egotistical idiot laughs at him he'll drop one of those tests on San Francisco. All it takes is one stupid son-of-a-bitch to start a nuclear war and if Trump is elected we'll have more than enough.

Why do you think Kim Jung Un has been testing his nukes and rockets? The first time that goddam egotistical idiot laughs at him he'll drop one of those tests on San Francisco. All it takes is one stupid son-of-a-bitch to start a nuclear war and if Trump is elected we'll have more than enough.
I'd say Hillary is far more dangerous than Trump, and she already has damaged US natl security by passing her SAP top secret emails around, like they were tennis balls.

I'd say Hillary is far more dangerous than Trump, and she already has damaged US natl security by passing her SAP top secret emails around, like they were tennis balls.
Not to mention having threatened the use of nuclear weapons.

This and other lies propagated by Trump supporters demonstrates that they're as dishonest as their candidate.

This ad is from a Republican PAC...

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 34

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Quran 4:34, "Women," Dawood, p. 83

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11, "Women," Dawood, p. 77

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses... Quran 2:282, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 47

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated."Quran 65:4, "Divorce," Dawood, p. 557

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves."Quran 4:24, "Women," Dawood, p. 81

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3, "Women," Dawood, p. 76

Not unlike Christians and Jews of that time.

Hit it

Actually we have no idea what he can accomplish if given the chance. We know how he is in the business world. I do think he would not wuss out like so many.
Actually, we know very well what he's likely to accomplish:

Appointments to the Supreme Court hostile to the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

An increased likelihood of another failed, illegal war as we saw during the last republican administration, the consequence of the right's propensity for war.

The elimination of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause.

Indeed, the damage Trump could do is real and significant, his presidency another reactionary rightwing disaster.

The be fair to Trump, of course, the same would be true with Cruz as president – in fact, Cruz would likely be worse.

Hit it

Actually, we know very well what he's likely to accomplish:

Appointments to the Supreme Court hostile to the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

An increased likelihood of another failed, illegal war as we saw during the last republican administration, the consequence of the right's propensity for war.

The elimination of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause.

Indeed, the damage Trump could do is real and significant, his presidency another reactionary rightwing disaster.

The be fair to Trump, of course, the same would be true with Cruz as president – in fact, Cruz would likely be worse.

And, on the flip side, he could do the very opposite. Fact is thus far, we really have no idea other than what he has said. He has never held office.
But not to worry....really. If all goes as the GOP is desperately trying to do, he won't get the nomination.

If we don't get a ''right wing disaster''....we most definitely will get more ''left wing disaster''. Can't wait.
Can't wait to dish out more for those that suck off the tit of the government. Yup.

He accused a male reporter of going through a menstral cycle?

Now Candycorn, we both know that's not true. What did I tell you about making things up.

I know it to be true (as anyone with 2 working brain cells does). But don't let the truth or morality keep you from voting from Trump... I imagine that his accusing MK of having her period was one of the few times he was actually being honest with his supporters...

Oh, no... we know it isn't true. It was completely fabricated by the left wing propagandists.

Maureen Dowd -- I don't think that's where Trump was headed. I believe him when he says that he was going to say something about her nose or ears next, and then suddenly realized he should probably drop it. He used the same image about a man -- Chris Wallace -- in the same interview with Don Lemon, saying "there was blood pouring out of his eyes, too."

I told him during our interview that I did not think he should have been attacking Kelly with gory imagery for asking appropriately tough questions during a debate.

You can never get into someone's head and know for sure. It's just my impression from covering his various forays into politics.

Dowd is correct that Trump also made "blood" comments about Fox News host and debate co-moderator Chris Wallace during the same interview.

In the interview with CNN's Don Lemon, Trump described Wallace as having "blood pouring out of his eyes" during the debate.

Maureen Dowd Explains Defending Trump's 'Blood' Remark: 'I Believe Him'

You can listen to it for yourself right here. Menstruating is never mentioned. that is totally fabricated by his detractors. In fact, at the end of the interview he says she is tough and she can take it.

So please, go peddle that malarkey at a low information leftwing circle jerk site where they're gullible enough to eat it up.

Here, we know the truth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I suppose you also think the Bible is his favorite book right?

Its not worth calling you a name again but anyone who was paying attention that evening and has watched the antics of your Messiah over the last few months knows full well of what he was talking about. Only his most brainwashed supporters continue to think this man has an ounce of class and still defend him.

It will be fun one day when the Messiah's supporters have their sons or grand sons accuse their teachers of being on their monthly and they have to trudge up to the school and actually say, "What's wrong with that?"

Also, I can see some of Trump's supporters having a grandson. They get a call one day from little Johnny or Timmy who's all of 12 years old. They sound distressed... "What's the matter" they ask like any good grand parent would. "Mom's on her period and acting like a disgusting cow" is what they hear their grandson say about their daughter. They have zero authority to correct Timmy since they themselves have approved the behavior already.

If I was to ever vote for trump, how do I look my wife or daughter in the eyes and explain how I supported a man who treats women so nasty?

What message does it send to the loves of my life?

Just tell them that Trump hates teh Darkies, just like the Book of Mormon says you should, because they are cursed by God with Dark skin.

Frankly, your cult is already pretty misogynistic, I'm not sure why you are upset with Trump, other than his crude language.

If you didn't, and you chose to vote third party like many in the party are, how could you look your wife and daughter in the eyes knowing that you helped get Hillary elected? Hillary stood aside as her husband preyed on women while he was in the White House. She did nothing to stop him. Trump is a choirboy compared to her.

Ah, yawn, Couch-boy, not that again? Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating Clinton's sex life, and all he could prove is the guy lied about a blow job.

So the response is that he doesn't treat women nasty?

You're really going to go with this?

He will get so crushed in the general

Again, I'm not seeing the problem here.

Under Cruz, women will not have control over their own bodies, not have access to family planning, will not get paid the same as a man. Those are the kind of things he stands for under the name of "liberty".

Trump says a few vulgar things. They are disgusting, but there are MUCH BETTER reasons to not vote for him.

as for him getting Crushed in the General. Maybe. Or Maybe not.

We are a country that mistakes Celebrity for Merit. It's why People magazine has a higher circulation than Time.

So bottom line, Captain Magic Underpants, it's november, and it's a choice between Hillary and Trump, where do you go, oh respecter of women?

When you supported Bill Cosby Clinton how did you explain this and what was the message you sent supporting a misogynist and rapist? How about when you support Bernie Sanders for saying women fantasize about being raped or for condoning welfare to beg for money as a hand out to promote get rich quick scams?

Here's the thing. Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating Clinton's sex life. and the only thing he could prove, at the end of it all, was that he lied about Monica Lewinsky giving him consensual oral sex.

Ooooh, ooooh, oooh, I can play this, too!

Here's from the BIBLE that Cruz and Trump say they support.

What the Bible says about Women's Rights

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Titus 2:4-5
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

Ooooh, ooooh, oooh, I can play this, too!

Here's from the BIBLE that Cruz and Trump say they support.

What the Bible says about Women's Rights

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Titus 2:4-5
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

Now be fair Joe, all the candidates for President claim to support the bible.

Forum List

Back