Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

I didn't see anyone rooting for the President to fail. All I saw was some pathetic bald-headed mook proverbially on his knees serving Trump w/his mouth.

What a wast of 5 minutes and 20 seconds.

It's an example of attacking the President............the Character Assassination of Trump that has gone on for 3 years..................ending in a Senate Trial right when this thing hit........as I've documented...

Now the Media called it Wuhan ......Foreign........even KungFlu mockingly............But if the President says WUHAN Flu..........or does a Travel Ban it is Racist or Xenophobia............which I've already shown that information.

How is this supposed to help our nation with the Lies and Smear campaign during a Pandemic?

Why anybody would want President Trump to fail?

How sick are you? quietly or loudly sick? omg

President Trump is Blessed.....he will not fail!

GOD IS WITH TRUMP!:2up:

Is this directed at me? Did you read my OP?

yes.

why even saying "quietly and or loudly wanting Trump to fail?

how stupid is that?

would it have been better if I said subtlety and or blatantly?

No

TRUMP IS NOT FAILING! BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

Get it?

It's an example of attacking the President............the Character Assassination of Trump that has gone on for 3 years..................ending in a Senate Trial right when this thing hit........as I've documented...

Now the Media called it Wuhan ......Foreign........even KungFlu mockingly............But if the President says WUHAN Flu..........or does a Travel Ban it is Racist or Xenophobia............which I've already shown that information.

How is this supposed to help our nation with the Lies and Smear campaign during a Pandemic?
Nobody attacked him. Quoting him and/or describing his behavior and what he's done is not an attack.

If that's the case, then you seriously ought to reconsider your support of him.

yes.

how stupid is that?

No

Get it?

ok but I didn’t say he was failing. I said that we as a country should be rooting for his administrations success with coronavirus.

yes.

how stupid is that?

No

Get it?

ok but I didn’t say he was failing. I said that we as a country should be rooting for his administrations success with coronavirus.

whatever

be clear ok?

are you with the President or are you not

Period

I guess I can't give an example, atleast one that is documented. I'm sorry.
You do realize how this comes across, right?

CEV2ejJW0AEww1X.jpg

My OP was coming from personal observations and thoughts. I should have been more prepared.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

You know the drill from the looney left, defeat Trump at any cost.
Drumpf is nothing to defeat. He simply needs to be removed due to being a fuckup. Pence would be a better prez than Drumpf and he doesnt believe in science.

Thanks for proving my point.
Youre welcome. Now go back to licking your orange gods nuts.

Wow, someone must miss getting it in their rear.
I wasnt aware that you liked it in the rear. TMI to be honest.

As a global pandemic was killing people in the world............The Dems were playing politics with Impeachment...................As the President took actions......includinga

Nobody attacked him. Quoting him and/or describing his behavior and what he's done is not an attack.

If that's the case, then you seriously ought to reconsider your support of him.
I have pointed out the lies and smears on him .......and actions he took..........All while a pandemic that is now killing Americans was coming...........His actions bought us time.............The CDC did hose the first batches of tests..............but even then Bidan LIED.......WHO didn't do what he said.................

Trump never said go to work sick.....

He's always tried to Calm the situation.........NOT cause panic.........That is the job.....whether you like it or not.......We;ve been through these before.......with heavy loss of life.......Asian Flu and Hong Kong Flu being examples that killed a million people each.....and over 100,000 in the U.S. each..............Once containment is broken the virus goes exponential..........after that stopping it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.........all you can do is minimize and survive til we find a cure.....or vaccine.....or it runs it's course.

yes.

how stupid is that?

No

Get it?

But you cant come up with anyone except some quacks that want him to fail with the virus situation. Just because most people believe he is a fuckup, they are hoping against hope he doesnt fuck this up any further than he already has.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
Self defeating wish. Knowing his history of leadership, honesty, integrity since he has been in office (all bad) I was hoping nothing serious would come up, knowing he would blow it. We just need to get by till January when amateur hour will be over.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
Self defeating wish. Knowing his history of leadership, honesty, integrity since he has been in office (all bad) I was hoping nothing serious would come up, knowing he would blow it. We just need to get by till January when amateur hour will be over.
You were losing big time before this outbreak........and crash.......

I've pointed out Biden WHO is WINNING your primaries............lying..........I guess if you could vote for Hillary the liar........you could vote for Biden the Liar..............

Trump has done as well as can be expected.........none of these clowns could have done better......unless they were filling up a hot air baloon..................

Now.....the exponential problem is here.........it is up to the people to use common sense and end it early .....hopefully...........but given the crowds looking for TP...........we are about to get HAMMERED.

When is it ever OK for Americans NOT to be rooting for the currennt Administration to succeed?

My comments were made based on personal observations as I watch the news and read comments online from people. This isn't personal towards you or anybody else on here. Would you agree or disagree with the position that we should be hoping for Trump's success in dealing with this virus?

To answer your question i'm sure there would be a reason to root for a president to fail but that kind of hypothetical would need to be explored a bit more. For this instance in this reality of coronavirus we should not be rooting for failure though in my opinion.
You made an assertion, a very strong one at that.

I'd like you to back it up.

So can you post just ONE example of people rooting for the President to fail?

According to your OP, there should be tons and tons.

I'll be patiently waiting.
I'll help her out. See post #7. Sounds like an example to me.

I've pointed out Biden WHO is WINNING your primaries............lying..........I guess if you could vote for Hillary the liar........you could vote for Biden the Liar..............

Trump has done as well as can be expected.........none of these clowns could have done better......unless they were filling up a hot air baloon..................

Now.....the exponential problem is here.........it is up to the people to use common sense and end it early .....hopefully...........but given the crowds looking for TP...........we are about to get HAMMERED.

This is a direct result of Drumpfs lack of leadership. Leaders lead. They dont lie and they dont call a pandemic a hoax. A leader describes the problem and then provides direction. The misinformation and lack of information shows chaos at the top. He is not good as leader unless he is has the power of dictatorship.

Disagree. People (not just the Democrats) have been catching on, and are fed up. All the primary votes have bigger numbers than when the awful Hill was running, not new voters, older voters, women and independents that knew both candidates sucked last time and are having to vote this time because not voting got us this abomination. He was history, before the virus, as shown by his having the worst approval repeatedly of any president since public polling started being published daily.

I'll help her out. See post #7. Sounds like an example to me.
If that's what you call help...

giphy.gif
All you wanted was and example of someone wanting him to fail. That post wants him to fail to the point of being glad he was given the opportunity to fail the whole country in an emergency like this, when we needed real leadership. I am no fan of trump, but I am thankful the CDC and other machinery of government have not been active attacked as he has other necessary machinery of government, only neglected. It is going to be rough without sound leadership, but the machine will respond, even with him riding in the cab, if he will just stay on script being fed by the different parts of the machine.

Forum List

Back