Race awareness syndrome

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Blacks are 14% of American culture. But this new normal constant insistence focusing on blacks is getting old.
I am not going to praise blacks or demonize them. I am really tired of this worship of blacks. Or the worship of all things black, as if they just crawled out from a rock and where just "discovered" ten years ago. They are human and racism is bad. I get it. Can we move on from this?

Here we go:

(Warning - Don't watch unless you want to lose a few IQ points)

Last edited:
I'm quite aware that we are meant to celebrate different races and see them as equally relevant.

However, I just can't help that I find NASCAR more appealing.

Take popular programs from say 50 years ago, "Leave it to Beaver" to say "Picket fences". Blacks where represented as they where...14% of the populace. And NOW, say modern programs? 80% are NOW black. So, HOW does overrepresenting 14% of the populace become normal?

Last edited:
I am white, 76% us are. Big deal. Blacks are 14% of the population. So why this HUGE shift and focus on blacks? I am just wondering. Did I miss something?

I am white, 76% us are. Big deal. Blacks are 14% of the population. So why this HUGE shift and focus on blacks? I am just wondering. Did I miss something?

White liberal guilt, appeasement, Stockholm Syndrome, whatever you want to call it. Let's face it: The media is ran by primarily white liberals. They feel if they over-represent minorities, those minorities won't beat them up on the playground and steal their lunch money. And their bicycle.

Project paper clip, Verner Vonn BRAUN. Um excuse me? What the hell have liberals accomplished? I love peanuts and Geo. Washington Carver. I am allergic to peanuts (not kidding).

The high school kids of my new black next door neighbors had a halloween house party last night and boy was I disappointed--no loud music, no fights, no gun fire, nothing stolen. Even black kids are getting as boring as the white ones.
You need Mexicans. Nothing says random gunfire like a Mexican birthday party.

Blacks are 14% of American culture. But this new normal constant insistence focusing on blacks is getting old.
I am not going to praise blacks or demonize them. I am really tired of this worship of blacks. Or the worship of all things black, as if they just crawled out from a rock and where just "discovered" ten years ago. They are human and racism is bad. I get it. Can we move on from this?
Do they know their hero Barack Hussein Obama is a war criminal in Libya (and Syria) ?

Forum List

Back