Race Baiting & M.L.King..

Hmm you're a watcher of that totally non-partisan fox news lineup I assume? :laugh:

You've heard that Fox News is "balanced" reporting I assume..

MSNBC is shivery crotch inspired news for shivering crotched Democrats....:lol:

In my opinion MSNBC is simply trying to follow in the footsteps of Fox News. By using a blatantly partisan lineup to appeal to their viewers. MSNBC is failing though because they don't have anywhere near as much funding. And both are garbage.

And my crotch is doing just splendidly thank you very much.

MSNBC & Fox aren't comparable, failure vs success, you seem incapable of figuring that out..but I don't mind.

personal crotch news... I didn't really want to know...:lol:

You've heard that Fox News is "balanced" reporting I assume..

MSNBC is shivery crotch inspired news for shivering crotched Democrats....:lol:

In my opinion MSNBC is simply trying to follow in the footsteps of Fox News. By using a blatantly partisan lineup to appeal to their viewers. MSNBC is failing though because they don't have anywhere near as much funding. And both are garbage.

MSNBC & Fox aren't comparable, failure vs success, you seem incapable of figuring that out..but I don't mind.

So partisan opinion is more financially viable if your audience is Republican? Or do you really think O'Reilly and Hannity are moderates?

An M.L.King race baiting extravaganza requires Obama to have only Democrat master (race) baiters and X-presidents, is my guess.

democratic.

Democrats aren't democratic anymore...sorry

Which of the following people did you hear that from:

Sean Hannity
Mark Levin
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Reilly
Michael Savage
Chris Planck
Glenn Beck
Mike Huckabee

"All of the above" is also an option

So partisan opinion is more financially viable if your audience is Republican? Or do you really think O'Reilly and Hannity are moderates?

Nope and as I recall 34% of Fox News viewership are Democrats...

Last edited:

20% of Republicans view Fox News as their primary news channel. Compared with 2% of Democrats that view MSNBC as theirs.

Gallup: Just two percent of Democrats name MSNBC as their main news source « Hot Air

That goes to show which party prefers partisan opinion more than the other.

20% of Republicans view Fox News as their primary news channel. Compared with 2% of Democrats that view MSNBC as theirs.

Gallup: Just two percent of Democrats name MSNBC as their main news source « Hot Air

I'm thinking there's a difference between "primary news channel" and "main news source"...

I suspect Democrats get their main news from comedy shows and "Simpson" re-runs...

I'm thinking there's a difference between "primary news channel" and "main news source"...

I suspect Democrats get their main news from comedy shows and "Simpson" re-runs...

Then I suspect Republicans get their main news from the EIB Network and "Ancient Aliens"

Then I suspect Republicans get their main news from the EIB Network and "Ancient Aliens"

..:offtopic:.....but funny..:lol:

Well I've seen maybe 3 or 4 episodes of Colbert and Daily show in the last 3 years and 0 episodes of the Simpson in like 10.

But I listen to Rush and his EIB network in the car almost every day, come home, and find that every thread by conservatives on here are all about what him and the rest of the talking heads on that station have been talking about.

So it wasn't that off-topic

Ancient Aliens was a jerkish move though so :dunno:

Last edited:

Well I've seen maybe 3 or 4 episodes of Colbert and Daily show in the last 3 years and 0 episodes of the Simpson in like 10.

But I listen to Rush and his EIB network in the car almost every day, come home, and find that every thread by conservatives on here are all about what him and the rest of the talking heads on that station have been talking about.

So it wasn't that off-topic

I hope you have a short drive listening to Rush, otherwise, road rage could be a problem...:lol:

Interesting..I infrequently watch certain shows on MSNBC and Fox but hardly ever listen to radio talk shows.

I listen to Rush and his EIB network in the car almost every day,:

Like so many of the obsessed liberals here. His sponsors must be grateful to the 'curious' liberals that make up so much of his audience.

:confused:

Been listening to them all since high school. That's 10 years now. Nearly every day. I like Levin and Savage the most. Though Savage can be pretty damn hateful sometimes he'd make for great conversation.

I listen to sports a lot more these days. When Air America was around the only person I could stand was Stephanie Miller.

And p.s. I don't appreciate your stupid ass comment.

I listen to Rush and his EIB network in the car almost every day,:

Like so many of the obsessed liberals here. His sponsors must be grateful to the 'curious' liberals that make up so much of his audience.

Been listening to them all since high school. That's 10 years now. Nearly every day. I like Levin and Savage the most. Though Savage can be pretty damn hateful sometimes he'd make for great conversation.

I listen to sports a lot more these days. When Air America was around the only person I could stand was Stephanie Miller.

I recall listening to Savage in the past, I had to stop. I felt like punching someone by the time I got home from work.

I recall listening to Savage in the past, I had to stop. I felt like punching someone by the time I got home from work.

Lol yea he can be really nuts sometimes. As in really nuts. But I think he's genuine.

Lol yea he can be really nuts sometimes. As in really nuts. But I think he's genuine.

It was years back, maybe he's mellowed and hates everyone by now.

Forum List

Back