Rachel Corrie and ISM

And besides, it takes a high level of asshole to bulldoze people's homes whether anyone is killed or not.
Tinny, if a bee stings you, destroy the nest. Same goes for terrorists and tunnel diggers nests. Don't you agree?

Is that why the Fourth Geneva Convention does not consider Israelis to be "civilians?"

And were exactly does it say that Israelis are not civilians then. I have read it and have never seen those words in any copy of the Geneva conventions.

And besides, it takes a high level of asshole to bulldoze people's homes whether anyone is killed or not.
Tinny, if a bee stings you, destroy the nest. Same goes for terrorists and tunnel diggers nests. Don't you agree?

Is that why the Fourth Geneva Convention does not consider Israelis to be "civilians?"
Do you still believe that BS? Since when are people who aren't in the military not a civilian? That's a dumbass idea.

To show how totally KNEE JERK and pointless the Zionist contingent on this website can be .... dismissing even an Israeli film as "Islamonazi propaganda," (guys, can't you even think??)
I was going to say "heck, I really CAN'T see her either!"

As far as I am concerned, that individual bulldozer operator is off the hook until somebody shows me otherwise.

But my next question is about operating such b-dozers in close quarters in civilian areas and the inherent disregard for human life entailed in so doing.

Do you still believe that BS? Since when are people who aren't in the military not a civilian? That's a dumbass idea.

Hoss, I frequently think you are a good natured old soul who just doesn't have much knowledge about these things. You seem to base your comments on wholesale uncritical acceptance of Zionist propaganda. Virtually the ENTIRE Israeli population is considered to at least to have a military role, not by Israel's critics, but BY ISRAEL.

From Wikipedia:
In the past, the age of exemption from reserve duty by the Defense Service Law (חוק שירות ביטחון [נוסח משולב], התשמ"ו-1986) was 54 for men and 38 for women; nevertheless, it was not possible to call up reservists over 41 years of age who had served in a combat unit in the last 10 years or more, or reserve soldiers over the age of 48 who had served in a combat unit for at least 20 years, unless they gave consent for this to happen. Over the years, the IDF has lowered the maximum age at which male reservists are called for reserve duty service,[3] so that the earliest age of exemption for males has become 40 for regular soldiers, 42 for combat officers, 45 for non-combat officers, 48 for soldiers serving in the Regional Defense units (הגמ"ר) and in non-military reservist units, and 51 years-of-age for the reservists serving as physicians in their reserve duty. In 2008 the Knesset approved the Reserve Service Law (חוק שירות המילואים, התשס"ח-2008) which came into effect on 1 August 2008. Accordingly, the age of exemption from reserve duty was reduced for all males, and as a result, ever since then it has stood at 40 for all soldiers, 45 for officers, and 49 for reservists who perform certain specific duties defined as such by the Minister of Defense and approved by the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee (this mostly includes officials in the medical branch, drivers of heavy equipment, mechanics and technicians[4]).

Settlers in the occupied territories:
Israel's Policy of Arming Israeli Settlers Endangers Palestinians in the Territories ? Foundation for Middle East Peace

and:
Land and Settlement Issues

Finally, see this:
When Israel?s military aggression against Palestinians becomes civilian aggression | +972 Magazine

and this:
Israeli army "subcontracted" by extremist settlers | The Electronic Intifada

To show how totally KNEE JERK and pointless the Zionist contingent on this website can be .... dismissing even an Israeli film as "Islamonazi propaganda," (guys, can't you even think??)

As far as I am concerned, that individual bulldozer operator is off the hook until somebody shows me otherwise.

But my next question is about operating such b-dozers in close quarters in civilian areas and the inherent disregard for human life entailed in so doing.
The bulldozers were demolishing tunnel diggers homes. The area is as dangerous as the deck of an aircraft carrier. Only fools would be on the ground around dozers.

Hoss, I frequently think you are a good natured old soul who just doesn't have much knowledge about these things. You seem to base your comments on wholesale uncritical acceptance of Zionist propaganda. Virtually the ENTIRE Israeli population is considered to at least to have a military role, not by Israel's critics, but BY ISRAEL.

From Wikipedia:
In the past, the age of exemption from reserve duty by the Defense Service Law (חוק שירות ביטחון [נוסח משולב], התשמ"ו-1986) was 54 for men and 38 for women; nevertheless, it was not possible to call up reservists over 41 years of age who had served in a combat unit in the last 10 years or more, or reserve soldiers over the age of 48 who had served in a combat unit for at least 20 years, unless they gave consent for this to happen. Over the years, the IDF has lowered the maximum age at which male reservists are called for reserve duty service,[3] so that the earliest age of exemption for males has become 40 for regular soldiers, 42 for combat officers, 45 for non-combat officers, 48 for soldiers serving in the Regional Defense units (הגמ"ר) and in non-military reservist units, and 51 years-of-age for the reservists serving as physicians in their reserve duty. In 2008 the Knesset approved the Reserve Service Law (חוק שירות המילואים, התשס"ח-2008) which came into effect on 1 August 2008. Accordingly, the age of exemption from reserve duty was reduced for all males, and as a result, ever since then it has stood at 40 for all soldiers, 45 for officers, and 49 for reservists who perform certain specific duties defined as such by the Minister of Defense and approved by the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee (this mostly includes officials in the medical branch, drivers of heavy equipment, mechanics and technicians[4]).

Israel's Policy of Arming Israeli Settlers Endangers Palestinians in the Territories ? Foundation for Middle East Peace

and:

Finally, see this:
When Israel?s military aggression against Palestinians becomes civilian aggression | +972 Magazine

and this:
Although I am retired military, subject to be activated for the next 5 months, (till age 75), I am considered to be a civilian. Israeli civilians in that category are civilians too. But if you want to attack them as combatants, be my guest. It's your skinny butt that'll pay the price.

I found this footage from the incident itself. Never saw this before. Is Israeli bulldozer driver's denial plausible?

And if they truly can't tell who they're running over, should they discontinue the use of bulldozers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju...outube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk&has_verified=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a-riv7Q1vU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlsMiyYdvfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbXkBjyT1Fw

But this time he wasn't he was collapsing tunnels on bigger assholes who murder babies, or at least target them

Not true. You need to read up.

The bulldozers were demolishing tunnel diggers homes. The area is as dangerous as the deck of an aircraft carrier. Only fools would be on the ground around dozers.

This is the ISM's charter and reason for its existence: to serve as both witness and deterrent in areas where human rights are being violated. There's an element of risk, yes, and they know that. but let's also highlight that it is a risk foisted upon Palestinians who live in these areas, whether they choose it or not.

I feel Rachel Corrie died a pretty good death and I admire her, not for her nimble avoidance of bulldozers (?!?!?!?), but for her courage and for the content of an interview she did before her death:

She would have done more good had she survived, but her death wasn't in vain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this footage from the incident itself. Never saw this before.

*****THERE WAS NO FOOTAGE OF THE INCIDENT -----THE U-TUBE CRAP PRESENTED
BY THE PIECES OF CRAP IS A TYPICAL FRAUD

Could it be that the video is just a mish-mash of other videos cobbled together very poorly to take in gullible ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS like yourself. It shows nothing that has not been shown before, and all it does is prove that she was mentally deranged to stand in front of a bulldozer like that.

****** WELL---YES---THAT SORTA DESCRIBES IT-----WHAT SHE DID ACCORDING TO HER
VERY OWN FRIENDS----WHO WITNESSED----IS JUMP INTO THE PATH OF THE BULL DOZER---
WIGGLE HER ASS IN A LITTLE DANCE AND AS THE DOZER APPROACHED---SHE STEPPED ASIDE--
BUT REMAINED CLOSE ----THE BULL DOZER ADVANCED SLOWLY AND BECAUSE OF ITS
WEIGHT---DISRUPTED THE GROUND BY ITS SLOWLY ADVANCING MASSIVE WHEELS.
THE STUPID SLUT STOOD BY ----AND TUMBLED ---WHEN THE SOIL GAVE WAY----
FALLING INTO THE PATH OF THE DOZER. SINCE MY KID VENTURED INTO THE
STREETS I HAVE BEEN WARNING HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM BUSES AND TRUCKS----
TOO MANY BLIND SPOTS FOR THE DRIVER AND IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP SUDDENLY
ONCE IT IS MOVING-----EVERY YEAR A KID GOES DOWN IN MY TOWN----WALKING
IN THE PATH OF A TRUCK OR BUS. POOR RACHEL---HER MOTHER NEVER WARNED
HER

From Wikipedia:

and:

Finally, see this:

and this:

At the same time it is understood by all muslims that they are soldiers in the Islamic armed forces acting on the commands of allah. So does this not mean that they are also not covered by the Geneva conventions. That is every man, woman and child.

Very similar rules in the UK, USA, EU and Asia it is called conscription, so what is your point in singling out Israel in a racist manner.

I take it you oppose Jews defending themselves from ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS, MAKING YOU A TWO FACED RACIST

But this time he wasn't he was collapsing tunnels on bigger assholes who murder babies, or at least target them

I did and that is why the bulldozer was there, at the request of the Egyptian military because they had pin pointed the tunnel exit in the landscaped area.

****** WELL---YES---THAT SORTA DESCRIBES IT-----WHAT SHE DID ACCORDING TO HER
VERY OWN FRIENDS----WHO WITNESSED----IS JUMP INTO THE PATH OF THE BULL DOZER---
WIGGLE HER ASS IN A LITTLE DANCE AND AS THE DOZER APPROACHED---SHE STEPPED ASIDE--
BUT REMAINED CLOSE ----THE BULL DOZER ADVANCED SLOWLY AND BECAUSE OF ITS
WEIGHT---DISRUPTED THE GROUND BY ITS SLOWLY ADVANCING MASSIVE WHEELS.
THE STUPID SLUT STOOD BY ----AND TUMBLED ---WHEN THE SOIL GAVE WAY----
FALLING INTO THE PATH OF THE DOZER. SINCE MY KID VENTURED INTO THE
STREETS I HAVE BEEN WARNING HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM BUSES AND TRUCKS----
TOO MANY BLIND SPOTS FOR THE DRIVER AND IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP SUDDENLY
ONCE IT IS MOVING-----EVERY YEAR A KID GOES DOWN IN MY TOWN----WALKING
IN THE PATH OF A TRUCK OR BUS. POOR RACHEL---HER MOTHER NEVER WARNED
HER

SHAME on you, telling fibs like that. There is film footage. No respect for the dead. but you want the rest of us to fall all over ourselves when some settler gets themselves killed.

I did and that is why the bulldozer was there, at the request of the Egyptian military because they had pin pointed the tunnel exit in the landscaped area.

And Phoenall you have to stop getting all INFO unquestioningly from Israel

Get some independent sources, please.

This is the ISM's charter and reason for its existence: to serve as both witness and deterrent in areas where human rights are being violated. There's an element of risk, yes, and they know that. but let's also highlight that it is a risk foisted upon Palestinians who live in these areas, whether they choose it or not.

I feel Rachel Corrie died a pretty good death and I admire her, not for her nimble avoidance of bulldozers (?!?!?!?), but for her courage and for the content of an interview she did before her death:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JI-axaRF4]Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube[/ame]

She would have done more good had she survived, but her death wasn't in vain.

She would have faced arrest and possibly prison for her treasonous act of burning the American flag. Her death was engineered by her fellow ISM members because they knew she faced arrest for treason. There was no need for them to be on the gaza Egyptian border when the tunnel entrance was being filled in and collapsed, The house they were allegedly saving from destruction was in fact no where near the bulldozer and was not destined to be bulldozed.

And Phoenall you have to stop getting all INFO unquestioningly from Israel

Get some independent sources, please.

I read your literature when I was a child----circa 1960---
it was written by Nazi war criminals who found refuge in
places like Egypt and Syria. I heard it again when I ran
into lots of young educated muslims from
south east asia----circa 1970------and I am still reading
it-----in various permutations ----on the net-----from various
writings----including yours

I found this footage from the incident itself. Never saw this before. Is Israeli bulldozer driver's denial plausible?

And if they truly can't tell who they're running over, should they discontinue the use of bulldozers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju...outube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk&has_verified=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a-riv7Q1vU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlsMiyYdvfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbXkBjyT1Fw

It takes an even bigger level of asshole to go to a market, a store, a bar, a nightclub, a whatever business you wish to name, and blow yourself, and a whole host of children and families up.

poly sci people consist of people who have trouble passing----calculus,
genetics, organic chemistry and physics they actually believe that a
bulldozer can STOP ON A DIME------ it does not grasp Mendel's sweet pea
experiments-------how can it grasp MOMENTUM
You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact is a bulldozer, any bulldozer, can "stop on a dime" and the only momentum effect will be a slight forward tilt of the blade.

My MOS in the Marine Corps was 1345 (Engineer). I operated an International Harvester TD18-A (A for Armored) bulldozer for four years. I do know what I'm talking about and I'm telling you that unless the operator of that machine was asleep or blind Rachel Corrie was deliberately crushed. There is no way he could not have seen her.

Just look at the photos that were shot moments before Corrie was plowed under and understand that a bulldozer moves at a crawl and will stop instantly when its brakes are applied.

At the same time it is understood by all muslims that they are soldiers in the Islamic armed forces acting on the commands of allah. So does this not mean that they are also not covered by the Geneva conventions. That is every man, woman and child.

Very similar rules in the UK, USA, EU and Asia it is called conscription, so what is your point in singling out Israel in a racist manner.

I take it you oppose Jews defending themselves from ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS, MAKING YOU A TWO FACED RACIST

I'm tired of the idiocy. Everyone, please DITCH this crapola thinking for long enough to go right out and find a video made by Palestinian Muslims and judge for yourselves if this slander (above) rings true or not.

Tinmore got me interested in Sleepless in Gaza ... and Jerusalem, so I'll post a couple of them them; they've got 86 of them out so far. One of their correspondents is Christian, the others are all purported IslamoNazi terrorists:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you stand in front of a two ton moving bulldozer thinking you're actually going to stop it forgive me for pointing and laughing at your idiotic dead corpse.
If you stand in front of a bulldozer and think you can stop it -- you can't. But the operator can, which is the point in this controversy. If you know an experienced bulldozer operator, show him the photos of Corrie taken immediately before she was plowed down and ask him two questions:

1) Is it possible the operator could not see her?

2) Could he have stopped that machine in plenty of time to avoid contact with her?

Forum List

Back