Rachel Dolezals Make-Up Debacle. And Not One Afro-American Observed It? Did They Know She Was White?

:afro: Now come on! After we have all seen the many photographs of Rachael in her various "Black Make-Up Jobs" you would think that any black person would take a good
look and know it was a white girl covering her face with a much tanned make-up job.
Now when a black person decides to wear white make up and tries to pass him/herself off as white, you would think that a white person would notice it right away.{Like that bit Eddy Murphy did when he went out as a white man in New York, and had no problem getting a loan}. Anyone smell a rat here? Anyone close to her had to have known she was white and just kept quiet. Even the "White Accent" was a dead give-a-way !!!:oops-28:

They knew all along. It was the hope of getting into a white chicks pants that made them ignore the obvious.
Why would they have to hope? White girls are the easiest girls for a Black man to get. Its a well known fact in the Black community that all you have to do is smile at one.

Maybe the mentally disturbed one's like rachel. Or the three hundred pounders.
No. Literally any white woman. My first BJ was at 17 from a white, blond haired, blue eyed , cheerleader from an opposing school.

So how much did you pay the slut?
All the crack proceeds for the month?

:afro: Now come on! After we have all seen the many photographs of Rachael in her various "Black Make-Up Jobs" you would think that any black person would take a good
look and know it was a white girl covering her face with a much tanned make-up job.
Now when a black person decides to wear white make up and tries to pass him/herself off as white, you would think that a white person would notice it right away.{Like that bit Eddy Murphy did when he went out as a white man in New York, and had no problem getting a loan}. Anyone smell a rat here? Anyone close to her had to have known she was white and just kept quiet. Even the "White Accent" was a dead give-a-way !!!:oops-28:

They knew all along. It was the hope of getting into a white chicks pants that made them ignore the obvious.
Why would they have to hope? White girls are the easiest girls for a Black man to get. Its a well known fact in the Black community that all you have to do is smile at one.

No. Literally any white woman. My first BJ was at 17 from a white, blond haired, blue eyed , cheerleader from an opposing school.

I only paid her my smile. I was pretty shy back then. She was really aggressive. Dont be mad bro.

I only paid her my smile. I was pretty shy back then. She was really aggressive. Dont be mad bro.

Mad? Laughing hysterically is more like it.
IF!!! You've ever had a white chick,you raped her or she was shit faced inebriated....considering you dropped her a roofie.

IF!!! You've ever had a white chick,you raped her or she was shit faced inebriated....considering you dropped her a roofie.
Dont be enraged brethren. :laugh:

Either way, no attractive color of ANY color has given Asslips more than a glance. Only incredibly desperate women go for him.

Either way, no attractive color of ANY color has given Asslips more than a glance. Only incredibly desperate women go for him.
Do you guys have some kind of monkey alert or do you stalk me? :laugh:

is this going to be the new trend, complete losers deciding to become black so they can get free stuff from the government?
What free stuff do you get for being Black?
Ask Rachael. :laugh:
I dont know her or I would.
laugh.gif

I asked the monkey that said it. So far he is on radio silence.

Enraged? Like I would ever give a rats ass about some ugly ass chick like rachel giving it up to a coon.
She might as well have the plague as far as any other white guy giving a rats ass about her.

Bruce Jenner can identify with being a woman and he gets awards and commendations.? Why can't Rachael identify with being Black? I know personally how it feel to identify with another race.. Being Native American with black kids and fight for their rights to simple be. I have had to fight discrimination against them..

Rachel Dolezal Is Blacker Than Bruce Jenner Is Female

Read more at: Rachel Dolezal Pretending to Be Black vs. Bruce Jenner s Sex Change National Review Online
Rachel Dolezal Pretending to Be Black vs. Bruce Jenner s Sex Change National Review Online

There is no fixed sense of “whiteness” or “blackness,” not even today. It is quite common for whites to point out that Barack Obama isn’t really “black” but “half-white.”

Enraged? Like I would ever give a rats ass about some ugly ass chick like rachel giving it up to a coon.
She might as well have the plague as far as any other white guy giving a rats ass about her.
We can tell by your verbiage you are enraged. Its ok but just know I know.
laugh.gif

is this going to be the new trend, complete losers deciding to become black so they can get free stuff from the government?
What free stuff do you get for being Black?
Ask Rachael. :laugh:
I dont know her or I would.
laugh.gif

I asked the monkey that said it. So far he is on radio silence.

So you go in search of cheap white women because thats all you can get?:itsok:
I already told you that all you have to do is smile at one if you are a Black man. You dont have to search for cheap white women. They are the rule not the exception.
itsok.gif

White accent? I didn't hear her say "yawl".

Look how well Mitt looked in brownface. Doesn't he look Mexican?
rom_side_by_side.jpg

Forum List

Back