Rachel Dolezals Make-Up Debacle. And Not One Afro-American Observed It? Did They Know She Was White?

:afro: Now come on! After we have all seen the many photographs of Rachael in her various "Black Make-Up Jobs" you would think that any black person would take a good
look and know it was a white girl covering her face with a much tanned make-up job.
Now when a black person decides to wear white make up and tries to pass him/herself off as white, you would think that a white person would notice it right away.{Like that bit Eddy Murphy did when he went out as a white man in New York, and had no problem getting a loan}. Anyone smell a rat here? Anyone close to her had to have known she was white and just kept quiet. Even the "White Accent" was a dead give-a-way !!!:oops-28:
I know a black Bostonite with an accent fit for a Kennedy.

Haven't gotten her take on this ditz yet.

i can just see Rachel Ditzel calling 911 over McDonalds making a minor mistake on her Whoppers, something as common as "Well I ordered a Whopper with no onion and the dumbass white crackers here gave me way too much onions on my burger".

:afro: Now come on! After we have all seen the many photographs of Rachael in her various "Black Make-Up Jobs" you would think that any black person would take a good
look and know it was a white girl covering her face with a much tanned make-up job.
Now when a black person decides to wear white make up and tries to pass him/herself off as white, you would think that a white person would notice it right away.{Like that bit Eddy Murphy did when he went out as a white man in New York, and had no problem getting a loan}. Anyone smell a rat here? Anyone close to her had to have known she was white and just kept quiet. Even the "White Accent" was a dead give-a-way !!!:oops-28:
As a general rule.

If she needs a permanent to fro... She ain't black.

Forum List

Back