Rachel Dolezals Make-Up Debacle. And Not One Afro-American Observed It? Did They Know She Was White?

and why didnt that Guthrie chick ask Rachel if she often craved fried chicken and watermelon?

Rachel and the hildabeast would be hilarious talking to each other.
Listening em to em switch between southern and ebonics would be a fucken circus!!

No. Literally any white woman. My first BJ was at 17 from a white, blond haired, blue eyed , cheerleader from an opposing school.

So how much did you pay the slut?
All the crack proceeds for the month?
I only paid her my smile. I was pretty shy back then. She was really aggressive. Dont be mad bro.

Mad? Laughing hysterically is more like it.
IF!!! You've ever had a white chick,you raped her or she was shit faced inebriated....considering you dropped her a roofie.
Either way, no attractive color of ANY color has given Asslips more than a glance. Only incredibly desperate women go for him.
Do you guys have some kind of monkey alert or do you stalk me? :laugh:
I'm not sure why you keep calling me a monkey. I'm white.

So how much did you pay the slut?
All the crack proceeds for the month?
I only paid her my smile. I was pretty shy back then. She was really aggressive. Dont be mad bro.

IF!!! You've ever had a white chick,you raped her or she was shit faced inebriated....considering you dropped her a roofie.
Either way, no attractive color of ANY color has given Asslips more than a glance. Only incredibly desperate women go for him.
Monkeys arent very smart and thats why you are unsure. Thats why I keep calling you monkey. Youre a white male that is afraid of Black men. Dont be mad.
laugh.gif

Monkeys arent very smart and thats why you are unsure. Thats why I keep calling you monkey. Youre a white male that is afraid of Black men. Dont be mad.
laugh.gif
No, apparently you still arent getting it. Youre calling me a monkey, but im white. Do you see your mistake now?

laugh.gif
No, apparently you still arent getting it. Youre calling me a monkey, but im white. Do you see your mistake now?
laugh.gif
Damn. My bad. I apologize. I meant to say "cave" monkey. You happy now?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If there are people living in caves on earth right now, i can pretty much guaruntee they arent white. :laugh:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If there are people living in caves on earth right now, they sure as hell arent white. Again, you are using the wrong term.
Thats where you came from. The caves of europe. Thats why you have neanderthal DNA. You also have chimp DNA as evidenced by your furry bodies, little dicks and thin lips. Of course cave monkey is the correct term. Would you rather I call you a simian/troglodyte hybrid instead?
laugh.gif

Abdul-Jabbar; "You can’t deny that Dolezal has proven herself a fierce and unrelenting champion for African-Americans politically and culturally. Perhaps some of this sensitivity comes from her adoptive black siblings. Whatever the reason, she has been fighting the fight for several years and seemingly doing a first-rate job. Not only has she led her local chapter of the NAACP, she teaches classes related to African-American culture at Eastern Washington University and is chairwoman of a police oversight committee monitoring fairness in police activities. Bottom line: The black community is better off because of her efforts."

I totally agree with Abdul-Jabbar.

1 Cor 9;22 sums it all up..Paul said; "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some."
20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 To those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. 22To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.…

Was Paul lying...YES. Paul was not a Jew but he identified with the Jews.

1 cor 19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.

Does this mean white kids can "identify" as African-American when applying for colleges?

You just have to laugh when progressives' assinine ideas backfire on them.

:afro: Now come on! After we have all seen the many photographs of Rachael in her various "Black Make-Up Jobs" you would think that any black person would take a good
look and know it was a white girl covering her face with a much tanned make-up job.
Now when a black person decides to wear white make up and tries to pass him/herself off as white, you would think that a white person would notice it right away.{Like that bit Eddy Murphy did when he went out as a white man in New York, and had no problem getting a loan}. Anyone smell a rat here? Anyone close to her had to have known she was white and just kept quiet. Even the "White Accent" was a dead give-a-way !!!:oops-28:

So, this is the 'she wasn't a black stereotype and no one thought that was odd' arguement?

Stereotype much?

i wonder if Rachel plans to go to South Carolina to mourn the death of nine of her immediate relatives

I wonder why white guys are flipping out because white women would rather be Black than deal with white guys?

The lure of the empowerment of victimhood is what drew Rachell in, and it was heavily reinforced last night in S.C.

Forum List

Back