Rachel Maddow cries over reopened Hillary case

"Truth Kings" indeed. I watched it. She wasn't crying, not even close.
Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.
It wasnt a mistake......try to be more honest than a Clinton

You used to be able to call the election as soon as CBS News kicked in. If Dan Rather was happy, the Dems were gonna win. In 1994, he was crying from start to finish....

Wow.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality. Anyone who thinks the reopening of the case is not going to cause an indictment of Hillary has their head in the sand. Comey said it is additional evidence in the case he closed, thus the reopening. This is not about Weiner or Huma alone. Both of them are going to jail over the E-mails. If it was not about Hillary, why would the FBI reopen the case against her? Hillary is going to jail too or an investigation wouldn't be ongoing this close to the election. Comey either has concrete proof or else this is his excuse for committing suicide. Liberals, you can get your head out of your duffel bag and use some common sense. And there's no need to go whistling past the graveyard for the residents are at the voting polls.

Wow.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality. Anyone who thinks the reopening of the case is not going to cause an indictment of Hillary has their head in the sand. Comey said it is additional evidence in the case he closed, thus the reopening. This is not about Weiner or Huma alone. Both of them are going to jail over the E-mails. If it was not about Hillary, why would the FBI reopen the case against her? Hillary is going to jail too or an investigation wouldn't be ongoing this close to the election. Comey either has concrete proof or else this is his excuse for committing suicide. Liberals, you can get your head out of your duffel bag and use some common sense. And there's no need to go whistling past the graveyard for the residents are at the voting polls.

They are in full deflect and deny mode indeed. It's a catastrophe for her.

Wow.
That was her words, not mine. It wasn't an ACCIDENT. She did it to keep her Clinton Foundation shit private. It doesn't change the fact that Comey said he didn't know the significance yet of the emails. He is dotting his i's and crossing his t's. Intent to circumvent national security is still the key here, and I'll be surprised if Huma's got a smoking gun to that effect on her phone. Hillary seemingly won't be caught lying to the FBI, since they didn't record her interview.
I could be wrong, but all this wild conjecture is no more reasonable than anti-Trumpers sticking their heads in the sand, imo.

Wow.
That was her words, not mine. It wasn't an ACCIDENT. She did it to keep her Clinton Foundation shit private. It doesn't change the fact that Comey said he didn't know the significance yet of the emails. He is dotting his i's and crossing his t's. Intent to circumvent national security is still the key here, and I'll be surprised if Huma's got a smoking gun to that effect on her phone. Hillary seemingly won't be caught lying to the FBI, since they didn't record her interview.
I could be wrong, but all this wild conjecture is no more reasonable than anti-Trumpers sticking their heads in the sand, imo.
Intent is not an issue for laws on national security. Gross negligence is sufficient, and Comey has already admitted she's guilty of that.

Wow.
No its not.....thats a smoke screen to clear her.......its one law for thee and another for her,,,,,,,besides how can one argue there was no intent when she made no effort to follow the law........ooooops

Their poll says 91% say Trump will win the election...

It's okay Clintonians she will have her own room in prison.

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how).

Yeah, just what the Free World needs in an American POTUS.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back