Rachel Maddow cries over reopened Hillary case

I didn't see her cry but man is she devastated luv it
I think those are called "dry tears" as in she had all the facial expressions of crying sans any tears.

I doubt a BDSM dyke like her has any tears left in her body.

"Truth Kings" indeed. I watched it. She wasn't crying, not even close.
Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.
It wasnt a mistake......try to be more honest than a Clinton
That was her words, not mine. It wasn't an ACCIDENT. She did it to keep her Clinton Foundation shit private. It doesn't change the fact that Comey said he didn't know the significance yet of the emails. He is dotting his i's and crossing his t's. Intent to circumvent national security is still the key here, and I'll be surprised if Huma's got a smoking gun to that effect on her phone. Hillary seemingly won't be caught lying to the FBI, since they didn't record her interview.
I could be wrong, but all this wild conjecture is no more reasonable than anti-Trumpers sticking their heads in the sand, imo.
Intent is not an issue for laws on national security. Gross negligence is sufficient, and Comey has already admitted she's guilty of that.
Yes, I heard his remarks. He also said that without intent he could not reasonably prosecute.

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.
That was her words, not mine. It wasn't an ACCIDENT. She did it to keep her Clinton Foundation shit private. It doesn't change the fact that Comey said he didn't know the significance yet of the emails. He is dotting his i's and crossing his t's. Intent to circumvent national security is still the key here, and I'll be surprised if Huma's got a smoking gun to that effect on her phone. Hillary seemingly won't be caught lying to the FBI, since they didn't record her interview.
I could be wrong, but all this wild conjecture is no more reasonable than anti-Trumpers sticking their heads in the sand, imo.
Intent is not an issue for laws on national security. Gross negligence is sufficient, and Comey has already admitted she's guilty of that.
Yes, I heard his remarks. He also said that without intent he could not reasonably prosecute.
He lied. Every DA in the country says otherwise. Gross negligence is all that's required.

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how).

Yeah, just what the Free World needs in an American POTUS.

giphy.gif
She used a private server. The sky DID NOT fall. She's got more common sense in her little finger than Trump has in his whole orange brain. The Free World needs her more than you think.

Wow.
He lied. Every DA in the country says otherwise. Gross negligence is all that's required.
Britpat, when Comey is in your corner, you're not supposed to say he lied. Required is one thing; prosecuting successfully is another. I heard the WHOLE of his remarks.

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how).

giphy.gif
She used a private server. The sky DID NOT fall. She's got more common sense in her little finger than Trump has in his whole orange brain. The Free World needs her more than you think.
Why would you defend somebody to the death who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire? Hiliary hates anyone who isn't her equal or higher.

giphy.gif

The last thing the free world needs is a crazy psychotic authoritarian criminal...

Wow.

Which was a lie. The law does not require intent to prosecute. There is a Navy sailor sitting in jail right now who did less. No intent involved, he made a mistake. She didn't even make a mistake she KNEW better, she just didn't care because she feels she is above the law.

Britpat, when Comey is in your corner, you're not supposed to say he lied. Required is one thing; prosecuting successfully is another. I heard the WHOLE of his remarks.
You're a dingbat, so it doesn't matter what you heard. Comey laid out an iron clad case against Hillary and then lied when he said it required criminal intent. It doesn't. The law specifically says that intent is not required, only gross negligence. That being said, there is plenty of evidence to support criminal intent.

Do you know what the penalty is for mishandling classified information? It means you can go to jail without a trial, although you will get a trial.

giphy.gif
That is intent.....see pretty simple ....if you are honest.......she used a system other than the prescribed secure site.....she did it knowingly not by accident.....intent

giphy.gif
Why would you defend somebody to the death who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire? Hiliary hates anyone who isn't her equal or higher.
Yeah, I know. You think Trump would? LOL

Wow.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality. Anyone who thinks the reopening of the case is not going to cause an indictment of Hillary has their head in the sand. Comey said it is additional evidence in the case he closed, thus the reopening. This is not about Weiner or Huma alone. Both of them are going to jail over the E-mails. If it was not about Hillary, why would the FBI reopen the case against her? Hillary is going to jail too or an investigation wouldn't be ongoing this close to the election. Comey either has concrete proof or else this is his excuse for committing suicide. Liberals, you can get your head out of your duffel bag and use some common sense. And there's no need to go whistling past the graveyard for the residents are at the voting polls.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality

come on ... its haloween . american need 10 days for recovery because of haloween ....:biggrin:
:biggrin:

passed_out_drunk_girls_31_t266x200.jpg
01-Drunk-People-Passed-Out-on-Halloween-Typical-Garfield.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Trump would what? Take away your EBT card and put your ass to work?

You contradicted yourself, putting the nation at risk isn't common sense. And have no clue what the fallout is/was, you're just bullshitting us.

Okay guys. I've had enough. I'll leave you to roll in your Trump Mud Wallow in peace.

I don't think Comey would have much luck trying to take out a new life insurance policy right now, considering what seems to happen so often to people the clintons have soured on.

Forum List

Back