Rachel Maddow cries over reopened Hillary case

Rachel Maddow tried over and over to blame Iraq on oil.

That lie may be exposed soon

Try again, Rachel. "We" invaded Iraq because of ....

1. Israel
2. Israel
3. Israel

or

4. Israel.

She has already said it was a mistake.

995d621e9201e4c505508b900a0166ec.jpg

"Truth Kings" indeed. I watched it. She wasn't crying, not even close.
Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.

It wasnt a mistake. She knew what she was doing. She sent emails on that private server so she wouldnt be accountable......or so she thought.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, this is a must see for all you SANE Conservatives!!! It is too funny! - you'll love it!

Not recommended for Democrats.

Rachel Maddow Cries On Air Over FBI Reopening Hillary Email Case

A right wing blogger has you getting an erection and you just wanted to share it with your fellow morons?

You mean like you?

I thought you all kept saying what a great and fair man he is. That only means as long as he says what you want to hear, huh.

The butt hurt is strong in this one ...

Lame headline written by a rightist hack. Mods, move this to political satire.

What? You aren't applauding? I thought you people kept saying he was the man of great integrity, you'd believe whatever he said

Hillary has already been determined to be extremely reckless, it has already been determined that indeed she had top secret and classified material on her private server. She has already said it was a mistake (and how). What more do you think Huma's e-mails will uncover that will somehow change the outcome of the investigation?
They could be duplicates of e-mails already reviewed, or they could be totally inconsequential, or they could include maybe one more classified e-mail, improperly marked, that slipped through.
Wow.

It wasnt a mistake. She knew what she was doing. She sent emails on that private server so she wouldnt be accountable......or so she thought.
Apparently she did do that... thing is, not everybody cares very much about her email situation, so while this is a huge thing for the politically obsessed, average Americans hear "Hillary emails" and and tune out the distortion. I think it will have an impact but how much is yet to be determined.

Wow.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality. Anyone who thinks the reopening of the case is not going to cause an indictment of Hillary has their head in the sand. Comey said it is additional evidence in the case he closed, thus the reopening. This is not about Weiner or Huma alone. Both of them are going to jail over the E-mails. If it was not about Hillary, why would the FBI reopen the case against her? Hillary is going to jail too or an investigation wouldn't be ongoing this close to the election. Comey either has concrete proof or else this is his excuse for committing suicide. Liberals, you can get your head out of your duffel bag and use some common sense. And there's no need to go whistling past the graveyard for the residents are at the voting polls.

It's Comey's bizarre suicide. Comey broke his OWN rules offering up this speculation so close to an election. This would be true if he did the same thing to Trump as Clinton. There is something very odd about this guy. He knows the rules and did it anyway.

It's Comey's bizarre suicide. Comey broke his OWN rules offering up this speculation so close to an election. This would be true if he did the same thing to Trump as Clinton. There is something very odd about this guy. He knows the rules and did it anyway.

.......and, went against the direct suggestion of the DOJ that the FBI should FIRST investigate and then provide the findings to the DOJ, rather than allege accusations that could be proven false later on.....Just as a reminder, the FBI is under the DOJ umbrella.....Comey is toast

Wow.
Any one who believes there is nothing damaging about the new E-mails is denying reality. Anyone who thinks the reopening of the case is not going to cause an indictment of Hillary has their head in the sand. Comey said it is additional evidence in the case he closed, thus the reopening. This is not about Weiner or Huma alone. Both of them are going to jail over the E-mails. If it was not about Hillary, why would the FBI reopen the case against her? Hillary is going to jail too or an investigation wouldn't be ongoing this close to the election. Comey either has concrete proof or else this is his excuse for committing suicide. Liberals, you can get your head out of your duffel bag and use some common sense. And there's no need to go whistling past the graveyard for the residents are at the voting polls.

I disagree about the motives. I have never heard of a LEO ignoring the law just so a person can run for election. Besides, he is righting a wrong. And if Trump broke any laws he should be indicted, even at the swearing in ceremony.

And why would someone name their newborn baby boy Rachel?
Bull dykes usually have masculine names, i.e. Hillary Clinton. She was named for Sir Edmond Hillary.
Actually, no she wasn't. That was ANOTHER lie she told. She was born BEFORE Sir Edmond Hillary climbed Mount Everest.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Named for Sir Edmund Hillary
And why would someone name their newborn baby boy Rachel?
Bull dykes usually have masculine names, i.e. Hillary Clinton. She was named for Sir Edmond Hillary.
Actually, no she wasn't. That was ANOTHER lie she told. She was born BEFORE Sir Edmond Hillary climbed Mount Everest.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Named for Sir Edmund Hillary

Wow.

He must have something huge.

Forum List

Back