🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

That was why I questioned it, you stupid racist fuck.

You idiots are not very fucking bright.
So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

A question isn't a lie you illiterate puke.

You are one dumb fuck.
Actually thats exactly what it is when you include a statement I didnt make in the question.
The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

That was why I questioned it, you stupid racist fuck.

You idiots are not very fucking bright.
So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

You are one dumb fuck.
Actually thats exactly what it is when you include a statement I didnt make in the question.

lets cut to the chase and admit the Bell Curve was correct

And that means we can't help these people. It means we need to separate as our intelligence makes it impossible to be truly fair.

The two racial groups different to interact fairly on the jobs market.

For the people that think I am evil for thinking this. What else can we do?

I got an idea...might seem strange but instead of creating 2 separate nations and move everyone around the country...I don't know but how about treating people equally?
Just saying. ..

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

And that means we can't help these people. It means we need to separate as our intelligence makes it impossible to be truly fair.

I got an idea...might seem strange but instead of creating 2 separate nations and move everyone around the country...I don't know but how about treating people equally?
Just saying. ..

Arresting people for committing a crime is part of treating everyone equally...Sadly, the black community commits 5 times more crime. So when we go to arrest the criminals you bitch about it and say it is unfair.

We put in place AA by law on our colleges to favor your people, but that isn't really equal either as it is a free pass ahead of that white kid.

See my point?

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

Just saying. ..

who isn't being treated equally?

this should be good

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

Just saying. ..

Arresting people for committing a crime is part of treating everyone equally...Sadly, the black community commits 5 times more crime. So when we go to arrest the criminals you bitch about it and say it is unfair.

We put in place AA by law on our colleges to favor your people, but that isn't really equal either as it is a free pass ahead of that white kid.

See my point?

Listen closely...the arrests isn't the problem is the harassment, unfair sentencing and treating blacks differently based on the color of their skin. Tell me how that's fair and how treating people equally is wrong. You can't... You'll just skip over what I say for a stump speech on crime while ignoring your own crime problem or pretending that crime by whites is nota big deal. .. because of no other reason than because they are white

Just saying. ..

See my point?

Listen closely...the arrests isn't the problem is the harassment, unfair sentencing and treating blacks differently based on the color of their skin. Tell me how that's fair and how treating people equally is wrong. You can't... You'll just skip over what I say for a stump speech on crime while ignoring your own crime problem or pretending that crime by whites is nota big deal. .. because of no other reason than because they are white

I don't think harassment is right and with what I understand the presumed unfair sentencing is just the reality that young blacks commit the same crime many times, whereas the white dude mostly do it once. So are you saying that a black man that has committed the crime many times gets the same punishment as the guy that has only done it once??? We must punish people more for doing something over and over again. It isn't unfair and I believe it is the right thing to do.

I don't wish to treat anyone differently because of skin color. I truly wish to treat all people equally, but some groups run into the wrong side of the law. Also, I am not going to ignore white crime as it is also very serious, but you also have to admit that whites commit 10 times less crime when considering population per capita. I feel this is a useful bit of information to gauge where we must spend our resources on and sorry to say the black community as of this moment in history is going to be where the highest percentage of police need to be.

Why isn't this true?

And no, I feel all crime is very serious no matter the color. I wish blacks would think the same way. ;) Whites that rape or murder someone should pay the same price for their actions. So I am far from being soft on whites.

The stats are a good tool to weed out where we should work on to get our ducks in order.

Let's start here

with what I understand the presumed unfair sentencing is just the reality that young blacks commit the same crime many times, whereas the white dude mostly do it once.

How do you say "from what I understand"? What is this information you are accessing to help you come to this conclusion?

You see I'm one of the few people who will treat you like you have some sense.... but now that I know you're just making up shit...it's even harder to do so.

But feel free to view that info... Maybe I'm wrong and your not lying to justify your admitted racism

I know these exist across all the races but what I keep saying is blacks biases lead to thinking you cant dance or that you're corny. Very bad stuff. Whites biases lead to preventing people from being free. So its not the same.

Its like the only time you guys ever admit to there being bias of any kind is only when you can say "Yeah well...Blacks do it TOO!"
This is about as dishonest as it gets.

Black bias leads to thinking that every muthafuckin white is out to hold me down.

Except for those who followed a plan of success and actually know better.

Again, your excuse for the use of resources is not to police or harass the people based on percentages per Capita and not the total number too... crime had always been higher in black areas... When you
I know these exist across all the races but what I keep saying is blacks biases lead to thinking you cant dance or that you're corny. Very bad stuff. Whites biases lead to preventing people from being free. So its not the same.

Its like the only time you guys ever admit to there being bias of any kind is only when you can say "Yeah well...Blacks do it TOO!"

Black bias leads to thinking that every muthafuckin white is out to hold me down.

Sorry then let me rephrase:

Black biases have people thinking you can't dance or you're corny And believing the white is holding them down. White biases lead to holding blacks down...I mean.. I'd we are still taking into account all the studies provided in The OP.

If we are ignoring every study because everyone is wrong somehow then you have something there

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

Just saying. ..
That doesnt compute and I am sure you short circuited the brains of some of our more feral posters.

Just saying. ..

See my point?

I don't think harassment is right and with what I understand the presumed unfair sentencing is just the reality that young blacks commit the same crime many times, whereas the white dude mostly do it once. So are you saying that a black man that has committed the crime many times gets the same punishment as the guy that has only done it once??? We must punish people more for doing something over and over again. It isn't unfair and I believe it is the right thing to do.

I don't wish to treat anyone differently because of skin color. I truly wish to treat all people equally, but some groups run into the wrong side of the law. Also, I am not going to ignore white crime as it is also very serious, but you also have to admit that whites commit 10 times less crime when considering population per capita. I feel this is a useful bit of information to gauge where we must spend our resources on and sorry to say the black community as of this moment in history is going to be where the highest percentage of police need to be.

Why isn't this true?

And no, I feel all crime is very serious no matter the color. I wish blacks would think the same way. ;) Whites that rape or murder someone should pay the same price for their actions. So I am far from being soft on whites.

The stats are a good tool to weed out where we should work on to get our ducks in order.
You are clueless or lying like most white people are.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

I followed a plan of success and I was still harassed and discriminated against. I just outworked everyone around and succeeded instead of giving up.

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

Just saying. ..
How about you just voluntarily move to Detroit and live in that Mecca Liberals have made for you there.

We'll put up a wall around the whole damned place and drop in more ammo as needed until the real estate is all vacant and maybe worth something.

Just saying. ..

See my point?

There is no harassment without cause. If you think you're being harassed, try not breaking the law and then, when called on your crime, fighting and or insulting the cops.
Don't want to be disrespected? Show some respect yourself.
Unfair sentencing is bullshit. a better lawyer may get you a break on sentencing, but if you're a repeat offender, you're going to get a stiffer sentence. It's not white people excusing white crime here, boy. It's black people who want to hang the 200 or so cops who defend themselves and the public from street thugs each year while ignoring the 8,000 black youths shot by other black thugs.

The problem is cultural. Liberals have given you a free ride for 50 years. It's time to get over imagined shit and live within societal norms.

Just saying. ..

See my point?

There is no harassment without cause. If you think you're being harassed, try not breaking the law and then, when called on your crime, fighting and or insulting the cops.

Wrong: According to the data, 87 percent of those searched were black or Latino, while nine out of ten people frisked were innocent.
Stop-and-Frisks Still No Fun for Blacks Latinos -- NYMag

How by forgoing rights and letting police do what they want? I dont understand....Well of course I wouldnt understand a story you just made up unless you have something more than a fairy tale to offer as proof. But you dont of course.

Unfair sentencing is bullshit. a better lawyer may get you a break on sentencing, but if you're a repeat offender, you're going to get a stiffer sentence.

Yeah you will, but you still havent explained how blacks receive tougher sentences for the same crimes. Of course different background get different results but we are talking about SAME background and DIFFERENT results

Black prisoners are given longer sentences than whites study says Here.
why blacks spend more time in jail orgtheory.net Here
This study provides robust evidence that black arrestees in the federal system—particularly black men—experience moderately but significantly worse case outcomes than do white defendants arrested for the same crimes and with the same criminal history.
and here: With or Without Sentencing Guidelines Black Men Get Screwed

It's not white people excusing white crime here, boy. It's black people who want to hang the 200 or so cops who defend themselves and the public from street thugs each year while ignoring the 8,000 black youths shot by other black thugs.

The problem is cultural. Liberals have given you a free ride for 50 years. It's time to get over imagined shit and live within societal norms.

50 whole years? Whites been on the free ride for hundreds of years yet you still commit more crimes. Whats your excuse? Liberals? Govt? or your Culture?

Oh I know, its "just different" for whites. Right?

Now go ahead and ignore the facts I presented and/or claim everyone one of them are wrong. Ignoring the truth is what you do best.

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

Just saying. ..
How about you just voluntarily move to Detroit and live in that Mecca Liberals have made for you there.

We'll put up a wall around the whole damned place and drop in more ammo as needed until the real estate is all vacant and maybe worth something.

Personal choices isnt what brought Detroit down? Are you saying its ok to blame the man now? Only when its Detroit and Democrats?

You sound just like "those blacks" who make "excuses"

Just saying. ..

See my point?

Unfair sentencing is bullshit. a better lawyer may get you a break on sentencing, but if you're a repeat offender, you're going to get a stiffer sentence. It's not white people excusing white crime here, boy. It's black people who want to hang the 200 or so cops who defend themselves and the public from street thugs each year while ignoring the 8,000 black youths shot by other black thugs.

See post #131 to see how idiotic you sound.

Racial Bias Even When We Have Good Intentions Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I can find studies where short people are treated worse than tall ones. Ugly women treated worse than cute ones. etc., etc., etc...

There always was, and will ever be discrimination. And the blacks do the same to us.

Trying to "fix" this is like trying to make men and women the same. We aren't(thank God).

Mark
Discrimination is different from racism. You discriminate when you prefer Starbucks coffee over Mcdonalds. When you will not buy coffee from Starbucks because they employ Blacks and you think they are sub human, thats racism.

No, its not. Racism is simply one method of discrimination.

Mark
Yes it is..Racism is specific and discrimination is general.

Yes, racism is a specific form of discrimination.

It is still discrimination.

From a dictionary:

discrimination
/dɪˌskrɪmɪˈneɪʃən/
noun
1. unfair treatment of a person, racial group, minority, etc; action based on prejudice
2. subtle appreciation in matters of taste
3. the ability to see fine distinctions and differences

Mark
Racism is not just prejudice. its a system of discrimination based on the assumption of inherent superiority of the people practicing the racism. it can only be employed when the supposedly superior group has control of all the resources. Thats a big difference than just discrimination. I can hate say white people all day long but not think they are inferior.

Sigh. It does not matter the reason of the discrimination. It is still discrimination. Racism isn't any more "special" than women who face gender discrimination.

Mark

Mark

Discrimination is different from racism. You discriminate when you prefer Starbucks coffee over Mcdonalds. When you will not buy coffee from Starbucks because they employ Blacks and you think they are sub human, thats racism.

No, its not. Racism is simply one method of discrimination.

Mark
Yes it is..Racism is specific and discrimination is general.

Yes, racism is a specific form of discrimination.

It is still discrimination.

From a dictionary:

discrimination
/dɪˌskrɪmɪˈneɪʃən/
noun
1. unfair treatment of a person, racial group, minority, etc; action based on prejudice
2. subtle appreciation in matters of taste
3. the ability to see fine distinctions and differences

Mark
Racism is not just prejudice. its a system of discrimination based on the assumption of inherent superiority of the people practicing the racism. it can only be employed when the supposedly superior group has control of all the resources. Thats a big difference than just discrimination. I can hate say white people all day long but not think they are inferior.

Sigh. It does not matter the reason of the discrimination. It is still discrimination. Racism isn't any more "special" than women who face gender discrimination.

Mark

Mark
Actually it does matter. Me wanting McDonalds fries instead of Burger King fries is discrimination. Thats not racism. Racism is the bane of civilization and a disease of white people as Albert Einstein so eloquently put it.

I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

Well then you suffer, as I have pointed out to you many times before, from reading comprehension difficulties. I can't help you with that. Sucks to be you.
I think the issue is you suffer from not being able to provide a link to refute the OP. Good luck with that.

Name calling IS his link hahaha

I only state facts.

Yeah, facts that have shit to do with the topic.

Derp...Hey guys, Air is all around us. Thats a fact!

Sticking to the topic is the LAST thing you idiot libs like to do. That's why you are insisting on links to something that is irrelevant. You continue to pile stupid on top of stupid.

Forum List

Back