🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

Speak english. What are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say "READ" idiot.
I read everyday. Why are you telling me to read idiot? You havent posted a link to counter the OP.

Sorry, I forgot that I'm speaking to a moron. Let me correct that:

READ the discussion idiot!
I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

He thinks calling someone stupid is a point of something

Not at all. I'm just stating a fact. Someone who simply doesn't know some thing is ignorant, nothing wrong with that at all, but people like you two, who refuse to learn or listen, are simply stupid. Rather than endlessly going around in circles, posting links that you won't read or can't understand, I just point at you and laugh. Idiot.

Speak english. What are you trying to say?

I read everyday. Why are you telling me to read idiot? You havent posted a link to counter the OP.

I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

Well then you suffer, as I have pointed out to you many times before, from reading comprehension difficulties. I can't help you with that. Sucks to be you.
I think the issue is you suffer from not being able to provide a link to refute the OP. Good luck with that.

Well then you suffer, as I have pointed out to you many times before, from reading comprehension difficulties. I can't help you with that. Sucks to be you.
I think the issue is you suffer from not being able to provide a link to refute the OP. Good luck with that.

Name calling IS his link hahaha

Good because the NYTimes didnt do any polling. So its all good

Or anything they reported.
Or anything they reported.

Good because they provided links. So its all good

You libs have reading comprehension problems we know that so let me help you. As I said, I wouldn't trust anything they reported. Links don't matter because they report crap from biased untrustworthy sources. There could be 100 studies that show the opposite but the NYT would never report it. They don't practice journalism, they practice Narrative Journalism. They only report what fits the narrative and it doesn't have to be accurate.

There could be 100 studies out there but all you've done is say maybe instead of like, yanno, providing ONE that shows this to be wrong. But when you cant prove something wrong your only recourse is to cast doubt.

I mean, you can just copy and paste the information that shows it to be wrong....ooooooorrrr you can type another paragraph saying "no no no no no".

You gonna post that or nah?

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you anyway? It's like talking to a brick wall.
He's on the far side of "brick wall" on the stupid scale.

True dat! There is stupid, then there is ClosedCaption stupid.

A link was not required, dumb fuck. If you weren't such an illiterate moron, you'd know that.

I only state facts.

Another "you might not think you're a racist but you really are" bullshit thread

How many times do I have to say this has nothing to do with racism? You're the only person to even say the word. Seems like this is the way you deal with inconvenient facts is to claim its something other than what is typed

So racial bias is different than racism then. Ok....

I mean, if you dont want it to be then you can make up your own definitions and stuff

So it is or it isn't. The reason it is important is because it looks like Skull pilot has you made if it is, and if it isn't you have some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.

I only state facts.

Yeah, facts that have shit to do with the topic.

Derp...Hey guys, Air is all around us. Thats a fact!

Another "you might not think you're a racist but you really are" bullshit thread

How many times do I have to say this has nothing to do with racism? You're the only person to even say the word. Seems like this is the way you deal with inconvenient facts is to claim its something other than what is typed

I mean, if you dont want it to be then you can make up your own definitions and stuff

So it is or it isn't. The reason it is important is because it looks like Skull pilot has you made if it is, and if it isn't you have some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.

Its whatever you want it to be... or you can go with the definition. Which one you want to go with?

Its whatever you want it to be... or you can go with the definition. Which one you want to go with?

Do you find it really difficult to properly express yourself? Because what this looks like to me is you calling people racists in the OP and then saying that you're not. It's just racial bias.....

When do you plan to give the racist card a rest? You're wearing that fuckin' thing down to just blank paper on this board. Al Sharpton would be really proud n shit.

Do you find it really difficult to properly express yourself? Because what this looks like to me is you calling people racists in the OP and then saying that you're not. It's just racial bias.....

When do you plan to give the racist card a rest? You're wearing that fuckin' thing down to just blank paper on this board. Al Sharpton would be really proud n shit.

Of course thats what it looks like to you. Every story on race gets a response from you about "racist".

You can always look up the definition instead of trying to make this about me....

Racial Bias = racism

There is nothing different between these two ways of putting it. Racism is discrimination. A synonym of discrimination is bias.

Glad i could help you sort that out. Now that we've taken command of the English language, I'll give you another :itsok:
and send you back out to try to post more about how racial bias isn't racism.

A link was not required, dumb fuck. If you weren't such an illiterate moron, you'd know that.
Yes a link was required. Otherwise you look like a dumbass thinking your word alone merits any relevance.

You just shit all over your own argument.

hahahahahahahaha
So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

There was no lie dumbass.
You claimed I said no whites voted for him convict. Please show the quotes if you wish to prove you are not a liar. :laugh:

The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

That was why I questioned it, you stupid racist fuck.

You idiots are not very fucking bright.
So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

A question isn't a lie you illiterate puke.

You are one dumb fuck.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html?abt=0002&abg=1

I'll skip to the good part:

■ When doctors were shown patient histories and asked to make judgments about heart disease, they were much less likely to recommend cardiac catheterization (a helpful procedure) to black patients — even when their medical files were statistically identical to those of white patients.

Hmmm, Life

■ When whites and blacks were sent to bargain for a used car, blacks were offered initial prices roughly $700 higher, and they received far smaller concessions.

Hmmm, Money

■ Several studies found that sending emails with stereotypically black names in response to apartment-rental ads on Craigslist elicited fewer responses than sending ones with white names. A regularly repeated study by the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development sent African-Americans and whites to look at apartments and found that African-Americans were shown fewer apartments to rent and houses for sale.

Hmm, Housing

White state legislators were found to be less likely to respond to constituents with African-American names. This was true of legislators in both political parties.

Political....*tee hee* change the system

Emails sent to faculty members at universities, asking to talk about research opportunities, were more likely to get a reply if a stereotypically white name was used.

Hmmm, Employment

To be fair:

There are some counterexamples: Data show that some places, like elite colleges, most likely do favor minority applicants. But this evidence underlies that a helping hand in one area does not preclude harmful shoves in many other areas, including ignored résumés, unhelpful faculty members and reluctant landlords.

So yeah....Some colleges favor minorities (not just blacks) but congrats college favored you but the workplace, housing, justice and poltical system ignores you. So...like, it evens out

When our own résumé study came out, many human-resources managers told us they were stunned. They prized creating diversity in their companies, yet here was evidence that they were doing anything but. How was that possible?

To use the language of the psychologist Daniel Kahneman, we think both fast and slow. When deciding what iPod to buy or which résumé to pursue, we weigh a few factors deliberately (“slow”). But for hundreds of other factors, we must rely on intuitive judgment — and we weigh these unconsciously (“fast”).

So?

Of course thats what it looks like to you. Every story on race gets a response from you about "racist".

You can always look up the definition instead of trying to make this about me....
No it's the you're racist even if you think you're not threads that are actually racist

So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

You claimed I said no whites voted for him convict. Please show the quotes if you wish to prove you are not a liar. :laugh:

The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

You are one dumb fuck.
Actually thats exactly what it is when you include a statement I didnt make in the question.

You are one dumb fuck.
Actually thats exactly what it is when you include a statement I didnt make in the question.

You are one dumb fuck.

lets cut to the chase and admit the Bell Curve was correct

You are one dumb fuck.

You are one dumb fuck.

lets cut to the chase and admit the Bell Curve was correct

And that means we can't help these people. It means we need to separate as our intelligence makes it impossible to be truly fair.

The two racial groups different to interact fairly on the jobs market.

For the people that think I am evil for thinking this. What else can we do?

Last edited:

so neither you. Obama, Holder. the NAACP, UL, CBC have any racial bias?

what a hypocrite you are

Forum List

Back