🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

Sorry, I forgot that I'm speaking to a moron. Let me correct that:

READ the discussion idiot!
I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

Well then you suffer, as I have pointed out to you many times before, from reading comprehension difficulties. I can't help you with that. Sucks to be you.
I think the issue is you suffer from not being able to provide a link to refute the OP. Good luck with that.

A link was not required, dumb fuck. If you weren't such an illiterate moron, you'd know that.
Yes a link was required. Otherwise you look like a dumbass thinking your word alone merits any relevance.

Just keep saying stupid shit over and over.

Well then you suffer, as I have pointed out to you many times before, from reading comprehension difficulties. I can't help you with that. Sucks to be you.
I think the issue is you suffer from not being able to provide a link to refute the OP. Good luck with that.

Name calling IS his link hahaha

I only state facts.

Yeah, facts that have shit to do with the topic.

Derp...Hey guys, Air is all around us. Thats a fact!

Sticking to the topic is the LAST thing you idiot libs like to do. That's why you are insisting on links to something that is irrelevant. You continue to pile stupid on top of stupid.

Last thing or first thing...because I'm on topic and you want to check out my six pack

I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

A link was not required, dumb fuck. If you weren't such an illiterate moron, you'd know that.
Yes a link was required. Otherwise you look like a dumbass thinking your word alone merits any relevance.

You just keep on not supplying a link to support your argument over and over.

You don't even know what my argument is, do you idiot?

I know your argument. Did you forget it or something? Thats not going to make me stop mocking you.

I know your argument. Did you forget it or something? Thats not going to make me stop mocking you.

Ok moron, what is it? What is my argument then? YOU say it requires a link, I say it doesn't.. So you prove me wrong, tell me what my argument is.

Ok moron, what is it? What is my argument then? YOU say it requires a link, I say it doesn't.. So you prove me wrong, tell me what my argument is.
If you dont know your own argument you are hopelessly lost. Go back and read the thread.

If you dont know your own argument you are hopelessly lost. Go back and read the thread.

No you stupid fuck. YOU are making a false claim that my argument needed links, I say if you read the discussion you would know that it doesn't. I contend that you don't know what the argument is, that's why you are saying stupid shit. Now, tell me what my argument is or forever remain the ignorant moron that we all know you are.

No you stupid fuck. YOU are making a false claim that my argument needed links, I say if you read the discussion you would know that it doesn't. I contend that you don't know what the argument is, that's why you are saying stupid shit. Now, tell me what my argument is or forever remain the ignorant moron that we all know you are.
I'm not concerned with what you contend. I said you failed to provide a link to support.your argument. If you cant support your argument or have forgotten what it was then that is your issue. Go back and read the thread so you can figure out what your argument was. I remember. Do you?

I'm not concerned with what you contend. I said you failed to provide a link to support.your argument. If you cant support your argument or have forgotten what it was then that is your issue. Go back and read the thread so you can figure out what your argument was. I remember. Do you?

Thanks for showing clearly to everyone exactly how stupid you are. My argument quite clearly does not require a link. If you disagree, then tell me why it needs one.

Thanks for showing clearly to everyone exactly how stupid you are. My argument quite clearly does not require a link. If you disagree, then tell me why it needs one.
Yes your argument does require a link. Your word alone is not good enough. I have already informed you of that.

Yes your argument does require a link. Your word alone is not good enough. I have already informed you of that.

You still haven't shown me why it needs one. I didn't post my word at all so it can't be good enough. The fact that you posted that shows that you have no idea what the argument is.

You are simply an ignorant, illiterate left wing nut job with zero credibility.

You still haven't shown me why it needs one. I didn't post my word at all so it can't be good enough. The fact that you posted that shows that you have no idea what the argument is.

Because I told you that you need a link. Your refusal to supply one just shows me you are trolling.

Because I told you that you need a link. Your refusal to supply one just shows me you are trolling.

A link to what?

A link to what?
To something that supports your argument.

A link to what?

What argument is that?

A link to what?

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

A link to what?

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

Where am I supposed to find a link that says YOU don't know what the argument is?

A link to what?

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

Where am I supposed to find a link that says YOU don't know what the argument is?
No such link exists. What does that have to do with your argument that I asked for a supporting link instead of your opinion?

Forum List

Back