Racial divisons worse under Obama/Progressives

how about a poll saying people BLAME OBAMA for worsening relations?

i already put that up there too

keep trying.................

thanks for keeping the thread alive though

everybody needs to see how butthurt the truth makes you losers!!

Poll: Views of Race Relations Worse Than Before Obama ...
blogs.wsj.com/.../poll-views-of-race-relations-wo...
The Wall Street Journal
Dec 17, 2014 - Poll: Views of Race Relations Worse Than Before Obama Took Office ... years later, the number of Americans who say race relations are fairly or very good is 40%, ... Like so much else in the country, blame splits by party lin

look outside your window

take a breath left-wing nutjobs

SMELL what Progressive racial pandering has caused

SMELL THE CITIES BURNING!

Poll: Views of Race Relations Worse Than Before Obama ...
blogs.wsj.com/.../poll-views-of-race-relations-wo...
The Wall Street Journal
Dec 17, 2014 - Poll: Views of Race Relations Worse Than Before Obama Took Office ... years later, the number of Americans who say race relations are fairly or very good is 40%, ... Like so much else in the country, blame splits by party lin

Ah, I see the OP has abandoned the word "under" and is now going for a Post Hoc fallacy.

Just gets better and better.

:dig:

AN ACTUAL REBUTTAL WOULD BE any of you left-wing losers showing obama in any way improved race relations

i must have a different definition of the word "change" than leftardz have

i forgot poor leftardz "on his watch" stopped meaning anything to you pathetic clowns in january of 2009

AN ACTUAL REBUTTAL WOULD BE any of you left-wing losers showing obama in any way improved race relations

i must have a different definition of the word "change" than leftardz have

A "rebuttal" to a fallacy that's already been pointed out as a fallacy?

OK have it your way. Your Post Hoc fallacy imagines a causal relationship between the O'bama timeline and a deterioration in race relations. Yet your link says no such thing.

Know what it does give as a causation?

>> Fueling the demise in the perception of race relations are decisions by grand juries in Missouri and New York to not prosecute police officers in the Ferguson and Staten Island incidents. Some 35% of people said the Ferguson case decreased their confidence in the legal system, 45% said the Staten Island case did the same for them. <<​

Your own link.

The fruit. It hangeth low.

Oh and not to leave out this gem:

SMELL what Progressive racial pandering has caused

SMELL THE CITIES BURNING!

That's uh, not "cities". Perhaps you should change your underwear.

Or perhaps what should be burning is that stack of comic books you live in to avoid the real world.

Forum List

Back