Racial Microaggressions

You ain't dodging any black microaggression of violent crime since you are at least 6 times more likely to be a victim a violent crime done to you by whites.

No, that is totally wrong. The many purse snatchings at malls in the area are 100% by blacks, and the carjackings. They do these crimes and then jump right back on the freeway and book it to Baltimore. The rioting that goes on in the summer when a policeman tries to catch some criminal in the black area, trust me, there's never been a white riot in this county, but we got one of those county-wide emergency system calls to avoid that area only this fall ------ not that anyone who signs up for those services is ever likely to go to such an area!

There is hardly any crime by whites. The shoplifting, the dirty talking, the pizza guy robberies, the cab driver robberies ---- it's all by blacks. If somebody barred this county to blacks, that would be SO GREAT! Some of the horrific kidnappings of women while I've lived here so many years, are just terrifying to read about in the paper. They take the woman's car, force her to get money out from a bank machine, rape her some more, force her to get more money out, this has happened to perfectly innocent white women three times by my memory alone.

I think it's pretty terrible you complain about somebody wanting to touch your HAIR, for God's sake, as if anyone ever would, when blacks do the kind of horrific crimes they are all the time doing.

Actually, he FBI numbers don't reflect this. So you're lying and we both know it.

Yep you whites should accept personal responsibility.

The difference between me and you:

I say: "people".

You say: "you whites". :rolleyes:

Moron you are.

Irrelevant. You are here and you have said things about blacks continuously. You have not said people, you have said blacks. You have made the same racist comments and you have commented on all the same things the other racist have done. If what I am saying is specific to whites and it's the truth no some made up fiction in order to pretend I am superior than I am going to be specific in the mention of whites. You pod-nuh are the moron.

No! It's not irrelevant you fucking racist fuck!

:eek: There's blacks in America! Sound the alarm!

Well, you're 300-ish years too late.

Black people are a part of America, deal with it.

They were slaveowners, and slaves themselves. Some were persecuted wrongly, back in the day.

Largely in places not where I'm from, and I'm not buying into any victim bullshit.
Btw, you fail as a nigga, because it's "Pahtnuh" Pahtnuh. :fu:

Why is your black ass so white you don't know that?

I'm from the land from which that originated, racist boy.

I bet you live in California, where everybody's an actor.

We don't act around here, we do, Black and White (majority). If you're sorry, you're sorry. You're sorry.

I have family in the south. I know your post is a lie.

Your argument s disingenuous on many levels. Very few blacks owned slaves and most of them bought gamily member upon being freed.

But hey you are at USMB so you get to lie and the other racists will come in and join you.

You should have them give you lessons on how to say partner. :coffee:

Another racist has already joined me. :rolleyes:

Yawn!

You ain't dodging any black microaggression of violent crime since you are at least 6 times more likely to be a victim a violent crime done to you by whites.

No, that is totally wrong. The many purse snatchings at malls in the area are 100% by blacks, and the carjackings. They do these crimes and then jump right back on the freeway and book it to Baltimore. The rioting that goes on in the summer when a policeman tries to catch some criminal in the black area, trust me, there's never been a white riot in this county, but we got one of those county-wide emergency system calls to avoid that area only this fall ------ not that anyone who signs up for those services is ever likely to go to such an area!

There is hardly any crime by whites. The shoplifting, the dirty talking, the pizza guy robberies, the cab driver robberies ---- it's all by blacks. If somebody barred this county to blacks, that would be SO GREAT! Some of the horrific kidnappings of women while I've lived here so many years, are just terrifying to read about in the paper. They take the woman's car, force her to get money out from a bank machine, rape her some more, force her to get more money out, this has happened to perfectly innocent white women three times by my memory alone.

I think it's pretty terrible you complain about somebody wanting to touch your HAIR, for God's sake, as if anyone ever would, when blacks do the kind of horrific crimes they are all the time doing.

Actually, he FBI numbers don't reflect this. So you're lying and we both know it.
You need to post those FBI number you claim (with a link to your source), otherwise, you're both full of shit.

View attachment 173490

:up:

But seriously, folks:

After reviewing many studies on the topic, Dr. Lilienfeld argues in his paper “Microaggressions: Strong Claims, Inadequate Evidence” that microaggressions lack scientific proof, and therefore should not be included in workplace or campus diversity training.

Moreover, he said he believes that the term microaggression is misleading, as it implies conscious intent to harm, and thus should be abandoned.....

“Because they are totally in the eye of the beholder — anything you say could be labeled as a microaggression,” Lilienfeld said. “In the current literature, if someone is offended by something, it is a microaggression. You simply cannot progress scientifically in this way or expect to resolve racial tensions on a college campus.”

Moreover, Lilienfeld argues that research on microaggressions does not draw upon key domains of psychological science, including: psychometrics, social cognition, cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavior genetics, and personality, health and industrial-organizational psychology.

Ultimately, he recommends entirely eliminating the term microaggression from use....

BINGO!

Scott Lilenfeld

Of course microaggressions lack proof according to a white person until anything they imagine is a microaggression are done to whites, Then we have all the scientific proof on earth that it's real. Just like reverse racism for example. There is no evidence of that but sure as hell whites state this likes it's the gospel.
Normal people aren’t concerned with ‘microaggressions’ because they don’t exist. They have been dreamed up to keep people like you feeling aggrieved, and you are dumb enough to embrace the nonsense wholeheartedly since it fits with you not wanting to grow up and take responsibility for yourself.
But more people are going to wise up to this pernicious crap, and some will even feel put out that you have been labelling their innocent discourse ‘aggressive’. In fact, that’s clearly happening now, so maybe it’s time your regressive handlers come up with yet another rouse for you to cling to.
But that one will fail too! :beer:

I'm quite sure I've taken far more personal responsibility than you ever will. None of the things you say are happening. You see tilly, whites have a very ling record of denying things like this. Had you lived then, you would have been dumb enough to believe in drapetomania . This is a term that has been around since 1970. There is plenty of evidence to support it. It was created by a Harvard professor and Lilenfeld is just another white trying to deny anything racist unless it happens to whites. If here had so much lack of evidence then it would not have taken over 40 years to find that out. It never would have got past Harvard. So your boy is full of crap.

Last edited:

You need to post those FBI number you claim (with a link to your source), otherwise, you're both full of shit.

No, you need to go look at the FBI UCR'S from 1994 until now like I have done.

You need to learn how to debate here properly and stop looking like an perpetually upset 12 year old.

You need to learn how to debate here properly and stop looking like an perpetually upset 12 year old.

I'm debating just fine. You go study the FBI UCR's from 1994 until now and then let's talk.

I'm debating just fine. You go study the FBI UCR's from 1994 until now and then let's talk.
Post a link.

Post a link.

Do the research.

Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

Math is hard for you, we know.

Never got any less than B in all math classes I have ever taken. Math is no problem for me, that's why I use total numbers to make arguments.

So when do we see your report on the national policy of racial discrimination against whites?

a. Your above post and your claimed grades if true, call into question the education system, at least in your area.

b. Your stonewalling on the fact of anti-white discrimination, that I have repeatedly demonstrated, makes you look like an complete asshole.

My grades don't call into question anything but the fact I was a good student and understood math very well. You haven't repeatedly demonstrated anything. Now show us the national policy of anti white discrimination.

You have been stone cold busted on your bad math AGAIN, and you are either completely stupid or completely dishonest to claim otherwise.

Ditto for your pathetic denial of the anti-white discrimination.

My math is excellent. And you can't produce any evidence of a national policy of anti white discrimination. I can't deny what doesn't exist.

Says the fool that doesn't understand that 13% of the population committing half the murders has a huge crime problem, while the majority of the nation that commits less than half of the murders does not.

Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

I have the facts from the UCR beginning in 1994 that you are too scared to go study.

Never got any less than B in all math classes I have ever taken. Math is no problem for me, that's why I use total numbers to make arguments.

So when do we see your report on the national policy of racial discrimination against whites?

a. Your above post and your claimed grades if true, call into question the education system, at least in your area.

b. Your stonewalling on the fact of anti-white discrimination, that I have repeatedly demonstrated, makes you look like an complete asshole.

My grades don't call into question anything but the fact I was a good student and understood math very well. You haven't repeatedly demonstrated anything. Now show us the national policy of anti white discrimination.

You have been stone cold busted on your bad math AGAIN, and you are either completely stupid or completely dishonest to claim otherwise.

My math is excellent. And you can't produce any evidence of a national policy of anti white discrimination. I can't deny what doesn't exist.

Says the fool that doesn't understand that 13% of the population committing half the murders has a huge crime problem, while the majority of the nation that commits less than half of the murders does not.

I understand that murder is one crime and that there are 30 categories of crimes categorized by the FBI with whites leading by large margins in 27 of those categories.

another DUMBASS thread
when you tell someone they speak English well--that's a COMPLIMENT
I can understand foreigners better than some blacks

considering blacks graduate at lower levels, I always ask my black 'friends' ''are you the first of your family to graduate''?? they don't seem to mind.... their answer is usually ''no, I didn't graduate''

Then you have some low class "black friends".

Birds of a feather?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Today is January 27, 2018. Millions of African Americans across the US have never been to jail unless it is work related. Millions of African Americans across the US do not live in a ghetto.

Today is January 27, 2018. Millions of African Americans across the US have never been to jail unless it is work related. Millions of African Americans across the US do not live in a ghetto.

We all know what day it is. .And on this day we have a white racist presiding over this country.

My hair is thick and long, below my butt. I worked with a lot of women in a building complex in 1997. There were several black women and they seemed in awe over my hair and wanted to touch it all the time. I considered it a compliment and had no problem with that.

Everybody is different Molly.
at
Of course they are. Asking to touch someone's hair isn't an insult, touching anybody without permission isn't right.

I understand that murder is one crime and that there are 30 categories of crimes categorized by the FBI with whites leading by large margins in 27 of those categories.

That a demographic that is 63 per cent of the population is leading in absolute numbers is to be expected.

How do they fare on a per capita basis?

Forum List

Back