Racial Microaggressions

You need to learn how to debate here properly and stop looking like an perpetually upset 12 year old.

I'm debating just fine. You go study the FBI UCR's from 1994 until now and then let's talk.
Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

I have the facts from the UCR beginning in 1994 that you are too scared to go study.
If you had something, you'd post the link. Ipso fatso, you have squat. :biggrin:

I'm debating just fine. You go study the FBI UCR's from 1994 until now and then let's talk.
Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

I have the facts from the UCR beginning in 1994 that you are too scared to go study.
If you had something, you'd post the link. Ipso fatso, you have squat. :biggrin:

Maybe he is encouraging you to do your own research. Frankly, I would not spoon feed you either.

Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

Maybe he is encouraging you to do your own research. Frankly, I would not spoon feed you either.
She made a claim and refuses to back it up with a link... Meaning she has nothing, just a big mouth.

Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

Do the research boy. We've been over this before.

another DUMBASS thread
when you tell someone they speak English well--that's a COMPLIMENT
I can understand foreigners better than some blacks

considering blacks graduate at lower levels, I always ask my black 'friends' ''are you the first of your family to graduate''?? they don't seem to mind.... their answer is usually ''no, I didn't graduate''

Then you have some low class "black friends".

Birds of a feather?
actually I don't have any black friends Mr Dumbass
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
the facts remain--blacks graduate at lower levels

Post a link.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

Learn how to debate and we'll have something to discuss. And we can go over it as many times as you need to get it. I'm here to help.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

She made a claim and refuses to back it up with a link... Meaning she has nothing, just a big mouth.

I mention where the information is located but this retard it means I have no proof. This is another example of the pure retardation that is allowed inhere to debate. I am a he but we've been over this many times. So you do study h FBI UCR's from 1994 until now, them we have something to discuss You telling me what I don't .have according to your dumb whites ass is surely not going to mal m do anything. All you whit people make all kinds of claims ad don't prove a damn thing. And every time you get shown something yo know shuts your punk racism down you want somebody to go look for it, post it them you will try making claims of how that's not true. So you take your white racist ass to the FBI website and start studying he UCR's from 1994. If it doesn't go back that far, then take your white ass to a library.

You have nothing. Next!

I mention where the information is located but this retard it means I have no proof. This is another example of the pure retardation that is allowed inhere to debate. I am a he but we've been over this many times. So you do study h FBI UCR's from 1994 until now, them we have something to discuss You telling me what I don't .have according to your dumb whites ass is surely not going to mal m do anything. All you whit people make all kinds of claims ad don't prove a damn thing. And every time you get shown something yo know shuts your punk racism down you want somebody to go look for it, post it them you will try making claims of how that's not true. So you take your white racist ass to the FBI website and start studying he UCR's from 1994. If it doesn't go back that far, then take your white ass to a library.
If there's something there that back up your point, then it's on you to post it. Sorry honey, that's how it works here.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

Learn how to debate and we'll have something to discuss. And we can go over it as many times as you need to get it. I'm here to help.

I debate quite well and I've debated people and won with far higher intelligence than you. Do the research and then we can talk. .

If there's something there that back up your point, then it's on you to post it. Sorry honey, that's how it works here.

I've posted the crime numbers many times and you seem unable to grasp the concept. So go do the research and then we can talk. That's is how we will do things now because we did things your way..

another DUMBASS thread

considering blacks graduate at lower levels, I always ask my black 'friends' ''are you the first of your family to graduate''?? they don't seem to mind.... their answer is usually ''no, I didn't graduate''

Birds of a feather?

The facts remain that whites commit the most crime and have been historically the most criminal and violent race in this country.

I've posted the crime numbers many times and you seem unable to grasp the concept. So go do the research and then we can talk. That's is how we will do things now because we did things your way..
You have nothing. Got it.

You have nothing. Next!

I debate quite well and I've debated people and won with far higher intelligence than you. Do the research and then we can talk. .
You have nothing. We've got it.

another DUMBASS thread

Birds of a feather?

The facts remain that whites commit the most crime and have been historically the most criminal and violent race in this country.
The author of So You Want To Talk About Race also addresses crime:
"The belief that black people and people of color are more dangerous, unpredictable and violent is not something that I believe most police officers (and other Americans) even know they believe. But they do believe it deep down. Implicit bias is the beliefs that sit in the back of your brain and inform your actions without your explicit knowledge.

I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge that there is higher crime in some cities where larger minority populations live. Yes, black men are more likely to commit a violent offense than white men. No, this is not "black-on-black" or "brown-on-brown" crime. Those terms are 100 percent racist. It's crime. We don't call what happens in white communities "white-on-white" crime, even though the majority of crimes against white people are perpetrated by other white people.

Crime is a problem within communities. And communities with higher poverty, fewer jobs and less infrastructure are going to have higher crime, regardless of race. When the average black American has one-thirteenth the net worth and the average Hispanic American has one-tenth the net worth of the average white American, and when the poverty rate among Native Americans is over three times that of whites, it is a strong bet that neighborhoods of color are more likely to be poor neighborhoods with higher crime and that higher-priced neighborhoods with easier access to jobs and more funding for education that lead to less crime would be more likely to be populated by comparatively wealthier white people.

Crime is communities of color is often compounded by the contentious relationship with police. Our police force was not created to serve black Americans; it was created to police black Americans and serve white Americans. Our police forces were created not to protect Americans of color, but to control Americans of color. People of color were seen by the police as an inconvenience at best, and a threat at worst, but never as people to protect and serve. This desire to control the behavior of people of color along with disregard for the lives of people of color has been woven throughout the history of American policing. This general attitude toward communities of color was also built into police training and police culture, and strong remnants of that remain today."

another DUMBASS thread

Birds of a feather?

"The belief that black people and people of color are more dangerous, unpredictable and violent is not something that I believe most police officers (and other Americans) even know they believe. But they do believe it deep down. Implicit bias is the beliefs that sit in the back of your brain and inform your actions without your explicit knowledge.

I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge that there is higher crime in some cities where larger minority populations live. Yes, black men are more likely to commit a violent offense than white men. No, this is not "black-on-black" or "brown-on-brown" crime. Those terms are 100 percent racist. It's crime. We don't call what happens in white communities "white-on-white" crime, even though the majority of crimes against white people are perpetrated by other white people.

Crime is a problem within communities. And communities with higher poverty, fewer jobs and less infrastructure are going to have higher crime, regardless of race. When the average black American has one-thirteenth the net worth and the average Hispanic American has one-tenth the net worth of the average white American, and when the poverty rate among Native Americans is over three times that of whites, it is a strong bet that neighborhoods of color are more likely to be poor neighborhoods with higher crime and that higher-priced neighborhoods with easier access to jobs and more funding for education that lead to less crime would be more likely to be populated by comparatively wealthier white people.

Crime is communities of color is often compounded by the contentious relationship with police. Our police force was not created to serve black Americans; it was created to police black Americans and serve white Americans. Our police forces were created not to protect Americans of color, but to control Americans of color. People of color were seen by the police as an inconvenience at best, and a threat at worst, but never as people to protect and serve. This desire to control the behavior of people of color along with disregard for the lives of people of color has been woven throughout the history of American policing. This general attitude toward communities of color was also built into police training and police culture, and strong remnants of that remain today."
you are so full of crap
my dad lived during the DEPRESSION!! no AC/no central heating...no anything like the blacks have today
they didn't go out and commit crime..
...my family was super poor--we didn't go out and commit crime because my dad taught us not to...also the church taught us not to
it's the culture that produces crime

the poverty comes from the culture---black teens/blacks having kids when they don't have the first clue about raising a kid and/or the means
----the babies/children do not do as well in school for many reasons--bad parenting/bad schools/$$$/etc
--then those children have children and the cycle continues

yes--the police are making the blacks commit crime so they can harass them--brilliant

another DUMBASS thread

Birds of a feather?

the police have a lot more to do than to harass people
sure, some do...they are humans and are not perfect
--but it's not a chronic major problem

another DUMBASS thread

Birds of a feather?

the police have a lot more to do than to harass people
sure, some do...they are humans and are not perfect
--but it's not a chronic major problem
Not to serve black Americans? Really? What about the black cops? So many anti-cop posts are done as if the entire American police forces were white only. Yes, there are rogue cops, there is bad and good in everything. Why do people resist arrest or not do as told by law enforcement?

View attachment 173490

:up:

But seriously, folks:

After reviewing many studies on the topic, Dr. Lilienfeld argues in his paper “Microaggressions: Strong Claims, Inadequate Evidence” that microaggressions lack scientific proof, and therefore should not be included in workplace or campus diversity training.

Moreover, he said he believes that the term microaggression is misleading, as it implies conscious intent to harm, and thus should be abandoned.....

“Because they are totally in the eye of the beholder — anything you say could be labeled as a microaggression,” Lilienfeld said. “In the current literature, if someone is offended by something, it is a microaggression. You simply cannot progress scientifically in this way or expect to resolve racial tensions on a college campus.”

Moreover, Lilienfeld argues that research on microaggressions does not draw upon key domains of psychological science, including: psychometrics, social cognition, cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavior genetics, and personality, health and industrial-organizational psychology.

Ultimately, he recommends entirely eliminating the term microaggression from use....

BINGO!
The author, being a black woman, is totally honest about how certain things effect her personally as a black woman. It is an emotional response and I don't see how anyone can demand that it should be scientifically proven. Once again, many try to delegitimize a black person's experiences by saying they are not and can not possibly be real.
If you are going to label people who are asking innocent questions/making innocent comments as aggressive, then yes it’s something that needs to be proved. You can be as pathetically hypersensitive as you want - but at least have the courtesy and honesty to find an appropriate word for your determination to see slights everywhere.

Today is January 27, 2018. Millions of African Americans across the US have never been to jail unless it is work related. Millions of African Americans across the US do not live in a ghetto.

We all know what day it is. .And on this day we have a white racist presiding over this country.

And he will be there for the next 3 years. So, what the hell are you going to do in the mean time? This? It's an inadequate response and you aren't addressing any of the issues that brought him in.

Do the research.
You have nothing. Next!

If you really want facts, Google is free. Try it.

Forum List

Back