Racial Microaggressions

WTF?
I think you answered to the wrong post.
I accept your apology.

Omigod, you are right! So sorry, I guess I was posting off your good post while mentally answering some of the black-excuses mongerers. That was a whoops, and I'll try to think what I'm doing while I'm doing it next time. :eusa_silenced:

No problem.
I've been guilty of it myself.

Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the self fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

I suggest blacks stop being irresponsible, violent, into drugs, crime, prostitution, robbery, welfare, illegitimate childen, etc. Then there will be no problem. You can do all that bad stuff and then try to blame it on us, but guess what: we just stopped accepting any of that nonsense. If you all act bad and criminal, that's on you.

I will say that people should accept personal responsibility.

Yep you whites should accept personal responsibility.

The difference between me and you:

I say: "people".

You say: "you whites". :rolleyes:

Moron you are.

What is the race or ethnicity of the author?
You like totally have no link or any footnotes, most unprofessional...

Ijeoma Oluo is a black, young female of no particular intellectual credits, according to the blurb in Amazon. Her book is available for Kindle or hard copy, and there are a lot of books on microaggressions now on Amazon. I looked it up when this nonsense started being thrown around as a meme. Below, from the blurb:

"In So You Want to Talk About Race, Editor at Large of The Establishment Ijeoma Oluo offers a contemporary, accessible take on the racial landscape in America, addressing head-on such issues as privilege, police brutality, intersectionality, micro-aggressions, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the "N" word. Perfectly positioned to bridge the gap between people of color and white Americans struggling with race complexities, Oluo answers the questions readers don't dare ask, and explains the concepts that continue to elude everyday Americans."

I looked at samples of some of the books, but quickly realized what they are up to: it's an attempt at "you do bad things too!!" Which I take no interest in until they stop with the overwhelming violent criminality. I can't worry a minute about so-called microaggressions when I'm busy with dodging the constant black macroaggression of violent crime.

Last edited:
Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the self fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

I suggest blacks stop being irresponsible, violent, into drugs, crime, prostitution, robbery, welfare, illegitimate childen, etc. Then there will be no problem. You can do all that bad stuff and then try to blame it on us, but guess what: we just stopped accepting any of that nonsense. If you all act bad and criminal, that's on you.

Moron you are.

The post he was responding to YOU clearly stated "Blacks"!!!

Moron you are.

Irrelevant. You are here and you have said things about blacks continuously. You have not said people, you have said blacks. You have made the same racist comments and you have commented on all the same things the other racist have done. If what I am saying is specific to whites and it's the truth no some made up fiction in order to pretend I am superior than I am going to be specific in the mention of whites. You pod-nuh are the moron.

Moron you are.

Irrelevant. You are here and you have said things about blacks continuously. You have not said people, you have said blacks. You have made the same racist comments and you have commented on all the same things the other racist have done. If what I am saying is specific to whites and it's the truth no some made up fiction in order to pretend I am superior than I am going to be specific in the mention of whites. You pod-nuh are the moron.
What you don't get is that labelling people as racist no longer means anything except that you don't agree with them.

Last edited:
What is the race or ethnicity of the author?
You like totally have no link or any footnotes, most unprofessional...

Ijeoma Oluo is a black, young female of no particular intellectual credits, according to the blurb in Amazon. Her book is available for Kindle or hard copy, and there are a lot of books on microaggressions now on Amazon. I looked it up when this nonsense started being thrown around as a meme. Below, from the blurb:

"In So You Want to Talk About Race, Editor at Large of The Establishment Ijeoma Oluo offers a contemporary, accessible take on the racial landscape in America, addressing head-on such issues as privilege, police brutality, intersectionality, micro-aggressions, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the "N" word. Perfectly positioned to bridge the gap between people of color and white Americans struggling with race complexities, Oluo answers the questions readers don't dare ask, and explains the concepts that continue to elude everyday Americans."

I looked at samples of some of the books, but quickly realized what they are up to: it's an attempt at "you do bad things too!!" Which I take no interest in until they stop with the overwhelming violent criminality. I can't worry a minute about so-called microaggressions when I'm busy with dodging the constant black macroaggression of violent crime.

You ain't dodging any black microaggression of violent crime since you are at least 6 times more likely to be a victim a violent crime done to you by whites.

More classic examples of white psychosis.

You were saying......

" Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Even your race pimp admits there is a problem with black crime.

But you see that's not the issue. The issue s that whites have a much bigger crime problem and are like you ,sitting on their asses posting bullshit on the internet about black crime like there is none in the white community.

Math is hard for you, we know.

Never got any less than B in all math classes I have ever taken. Math is no problem for me, that's why I use total numbers to make arguments.

So when do we see your report on the national policy of racial discrimination against whites?

a. Your above post and your claimed grades if true, call into question the education system, at least in your area.

b. Your stonewalling on the fact of anti-white discrimination, that I have repeatedly demonstrated, makes you look like an complete asshole.

Moron you are.

What you don't get is that labelling people as racist no longer means anything except that you don't agree with.

Show me the date and time when white racism ended since you disagree so much.. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Moron you are.

What you don't get is that labelling people as racist no longer means anything except that you don't agree with.

Show me the date and time when white racism ended since you disagree so much.. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Prove your premise first, and stop being an asshole.

More classic examples of white psychosis.

You were saying......

" Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

But you see that's not the issue. The issue s that whites have a much bigger crime problem and are like you ,sitting on their asses posting bullshit on the internet about black crime like there is none in the white community.

Never got any less than B in all math classes I have ever taken. Math is no problem for me, that's why I use total numbers to make arguments.

So when do we see your report on the national policy of racial discrimination against whites?

a. Your above post and your claimed grades if true, call into question the education system, at least in your area.

b. Your stonewalling on the fact of anti-white discrimination, that I have repeatedly demonstrated, makes you look like an complete asshole.

My grades don't call into question anything but the fact I was a good student and understood math very well. You haven't repeatedly demonstrated anything. Now show us the national policy of anti white discrimination.

Moron you are.

What you don't get is that labelling people as racist no longer means anything except that you don't agree with them.

That is because of racial anorexia, metaphorically speaking. No matter how skinny you all get, you see yourself as fat and regardless of what we tell you....you think you are obese.

Moron you are.

Prove your premise first, and stop being an asshole.

Yep, you can't do it. All you can do is post up an empty post because you were shut up..

You were saying......

My grades don't call into question anything but the fact I was a good student and understood math very well. You haven't repeatedly demonstrated anything. Now show us the national policy of anti white discrimination.

You have been stone cold busted on your bad math AGAIN, and you are either completely stupid or completely dishonest to claim otherwise.

Ditto for your pathetic denial of the anti-white discrimination.

You have been stone cold busted on your bad math AGAIN, and you are either completely stupid or completely dishonest to claim otherwise.

Discussing mathematics with someone who claims to be black is a microaggresiion itself, going back on topic.

Discussing mathematics with someone who claims to be black is a microaggresiion itself, going back on topic.

This is not about her being black, it is about her being a liberal and emotionally and financially committed to an absurd position.

It might be somewhat racial as her white liberal friends might give her false positive feedback on her stupidity, because they are racist and just nod when she says such utterly stupid shit.

IN that scenario, we might be the only people treating her with the respect of expecting her to be an educated adult.

In her whole life.

Ironically.

Moron you are.

No! It's not irrelevant you fucking racist fuck!

:eek: There's blacks in America! Sound the alarm!

Well, you're 300-ish years too late.

Black people are a part of America, deal with it.

They were slaveowners, and slaves themselves. Some were persecuted wrongly, back in the day.

Largely in places not where I'm from, and I'm not buying into any victim bullshit.
Btw, you fail as a nigga, because it's "Pahtnuh" Pahtnuh. :fu:

Why is your black ass so white you don't know that?

I'm from the land from which that originated, racist boy.

I bet you live in California, where everybody's an actor.

We don't act around here, we do, Black and White (majority). If you're sorry, you're sorry. You're sorry.

Last edited:
You were saying......

Show us the national policy for racism towards blacks.
Of course while keeping in mind affirmative action.....

You ain't dodging any black microaggression of violent crime since you are at least 6 times more likely to be a victim a violent crime done to you by whites.

No, that is totally wrong. The many purse snatchings at malls in the area are 100% by blacks, and the carjackings. They do these crimes and then jump right back on the freeway and book it to Baltimore. The rioting that goes on in the summer when a policeman tries to catch some criminal in the black area, trust me, there's never been a white riot in this county, but we got one of those county-wide emergency system calls to avoid that area only this fall ------ not that anyone who signs up for those services is ever likely to go to such an area!

There is hardly any crime by whites. The shoplifting, the dirty talking, the pizza guy robberies, the cab driver robberies ---- it's all by blacks. If somebody barred this county to blacks, that would be SO GREAT! Some of the horrific kidnappings of women while I've lived here so many years, are just terrifying to read about in the paper. They take the woman's car, force her to get money out from a bank machine, rape her some more, force her to get more money out, this has happened to perfectly innocent white women three times by my memory alone.

I think it's pretty terrible you complain about somebody wanting to touch your HAIR, for God's sake, as if anyone ever would, when blacks do the kind of horrific crimes they are all the time doing.

View attachment 173490

:up:

But seriously, folks:

After reviewing many studies on the topic, Dr. Lilienfeld argues in his paper “Microaggressions: Strong Claims, Inadequate Evidence” that microaggressions lack scientific proof, and therefore should not be included in workplace or campus diversity training.

Moreover, he said he believes that the term microaggression is misleading, as it implies conscious intent to harm, and thus should be abandoned.....

“Because they are totally in the eye of the beholder — anything you say could be labeled as a microaggression,” Lilienfeld said. “In the current literature, if someone is offended by something, it is a microaggression. You simply cannot progress scientifically in this way or expect to resolve racial tensions on a college campus.”

Moreover, Lilienfeld argues that research on microaggressions does not draw upon key domains of psychological science, including: psychometrics, social cognition, cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavior genetics, and personality, health and industrial-organizational psychology.

Ultimately, he recommends entirely eliminating the term microaggression from use....

BINGO!

Scott Lilenfeld

Of course microaggressions lack proof according to a white person until anything they imagine is a microaggression are done to whites, Then we have all the scientific proof on earth that it's real. Just like reverse racism for example. There is no evidence of that but sure as hell whites state this likes it's the gospel.
Normal people aren’t concerned with ‘microaggressions’ because they don’t exist. They have been dreamed up to keep people like you feeling aggrieved, and you are dumb enough to embrace the nonsense wholeheartedly since it fits with you not wanting to grow up and take responsibility for yourself.
But more people are going to wise up to this pernicious crap, and some will even feel put out that you have been labelling their innocent discourse ‘aggressive’. In fact, that’s clearly happening now, so maybe it’s time your regressive handlers come up with yet another rouse for you to cling to.
But that one will fail too! :beer:

Forum List

Back