Racial Microaggressions

As white people are realizing that the claims of the vile left about how racist America is, are all lies.

The Left needs to invent "invisible" racism, that the white people can't see, but need to believe is there.

Otherwise, they, the white Americans, might get tired of always been shit on by the vile, race bating left and start fighting back.

Oh, yeah, it's time and way past time to start fighting back. They'll dominate us with this type of nonsense if they can: we seriously need to put a stop to it. At least we shouldn't let it contaminate the minds of any whites, especially young people. It doesn't especially matter what blacks believe.

I like your analysis, Correll --- it occurs to me that this nonsense is a sort of black religious fervor, like the new leftist Global Warming religion, something believed in wholly by faith, without evidence. Because the believers need it, because humans are hardwired to have religions, but the old ones have worn out.

The thing to do with weird religions is just not discuss it and avoid the proponents of it as much as possible. Like Mormons on the porch: just be careful not to open the door.

As white people are realizing that the claims of the vile left about how racist America is, are all lies.

The Left needs to invent "invisible" racism, that the white people can't see, but need to believe is there.

Otherwise, they, the white Americans, might get tired of always been shit on by the vile, race bating left and start fighting back.

Oh, yeah, it's time and way past time to start fighting back. They'll dominate us with this type of nonsense if they can: we seriously need to put a stop to it. At least we shouldn't let it contaminate the minds of any whites, especially young people. It doesn't especially matter what blacks believe.

I like your analysis, Correll --- it occurs to me that this nonsense is a sort of black religious fervor, like the new leftist Global Warming religion, something believed in wholly by faith, without evidence. Because the believers need it, because humans are hardwired to have religions, but the old ones have worn out.

The thing to do with weird religions is just not discuss it and avoid the proponents of it as much as possible. Like Mormons on the porch: just be careful not to open the door.

Tthe people pushing this type of bullshit are just as likely to be white lefties as black lefties. If not more so.

Microagressions are not a serious problem, or a problem at all, being unable to cope, is.

My thoughts?

iu
The author of the book disagrees with your thoughts - She says further: "Microaggressions aren't always delivered in words. It's the woman who grabs her purse as you walk by. The store clerk following you around. The person speaking loudly and slowly to you because you probably don't understand English. The person locking their car door as you walk past their vehicle. The high-end sales clerk who assumes you didn't come to shop. The fellow customers who assume you are an employee. The people who decide to take the next elevator. The kids whose parents say that they can't come play with your kid.

For nonwhites, racial microaggressions find a way into every part of every day."

I personally fail to see how something that finds a way into every part of every day can be considered not a serious problem.

Those aren't microaggressions,thats self preservation based on facts.

Those aren't microaggressions,thats self preservation based on facts.

Right. Blacks walking on the road is my normal signal to lock my car door. Why is it always blacks walking? They can't drive like everyone else? Next time I get a car, it will have an automatic lock-when-on.

We've had grocery stores driven out of the black areas --- shoplifting, uproar, crimes.
Everyone knows what the problem was: people talk about what they see. So no one white goes into that area anymore to shop. And where I shopped It was always black kids trying to put groceries in the car for you and gouge money: I did it too, thought they were cute, until a couple of them became angry I hadn't given them more than a dollar each! What, for lifting a couple bags into the car??? Darn. They burned that bridge. The store put a stop to it. Remember the squeegee kids? Boy, you better pay them plenty, or they key the car. That was pretty scary, in Baltimore, I remember. They'd swarm the car. The police were able to stop that, eventually.

Of COURSE I watch my purse around blacks! We have an upscale Wegman's and the only purse-snatchings there have all been blacks doing it. You people fix that, THEN complain about racism, after you stop being predators on us.

More classic examples of white psychosis.

You were saying......

" Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Even your race pimp admits there is a problem with black crime.

You were saying......

" Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

But you see that's not the issue. The issue s that whites have a much bigger crime problem and are like you ,sitting on their asses posting bullshit on the internet about black crime like there is none in the white community.

You were saying......

But you see that's not the issue. The issue s that whites have a much bigger crime problem and are like you ,sitting on their asses posting bullshit on the internet about black crime like there is none in the white community.

My neighborhood is 98% white and crime is almost nonexistent.
The last murder was committed by a hoodrat who shot a sixteen years old girl in the head for her purse.

You were saying......

The last murder was committed by a hoodrat who shot a sixteen years old girl in the head for her purse.

I doubt If crime is almost non existent in your neighborhood. I'm talking about crime fool, not just murder.

You were saying......

I doubt If crime is almost non existent in your neighborhood. I'm talking about crime fool, not just murder.

And you'd be wrong.

You were saying......

And you'd be wrong.

Are you Mr. Rogers?

You were saying......

And you'd be wrong.

Are you Mr. Rogers?

Nah...I'm a Good Old Boy.

B0BEC138-8F84-46F5-8AE7-ADC50DFD7848.jpeg

:up:

But seriously, folks:

After reviewing many studies on the topic, Dr. Lilienfeld argues in his paper “Microaggressions: Strong Claims, Inadequate Evidence” that microaggressions lack scientific proof, and therefore should not be included in workplace or campus diversity training.

Moreover, he said he believes that the term microaggression is misleading, as it implies conscious intent to harm, and thus should be abandoned.....

“Because they are totally in the eye of the beholder — anything you say could be labeled as a microaggression,” Lilienfeld said. “In the current literature, if someone is offended by something, it is a microaggression. You simply cannot progress scientifically in this way or expect to resolve racial tensions on a college campus.”

Moreover, Lilienfeld argues that research on microaggressions does not draw upon key domains of psychological science, including: psychometrics, social cognition, cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavior genetics, and personality, health and industrial-organizational psychology.

Ultimately, he recommends entirely eliminating the term microaggression from use....

BINGO!

You were saying......

Math is hard for you, we know.

Microagressions are not a serious problem, or a problem at all, being unable to cope, is.

My thoughts?

iu
The author of the book disagrees with your thoughts - She says further: "Microaggressions aren't always delivered in words. It's the woman who grabs her purse as you walk by. The store clerk following you around. The person speaking loudly and slowly to you because you probably don't understand English. The person locking their car door as you walk past their vehicle. The high-end sales clerk who assumes you didn't come to shop. The fellow customers who assume you are an employee. The people who decide to take the next elevator. The kids whose parents say that they can't come play with your kid.

For nonwhites, racial microaggressions find a way into every part of every day."

I personally fail to see how something that finds a way into every part of every day can be considered not a serious problem.
I think these people try to make too many mole hills into mountains....Or they suffer from the "land of the lotus eaters" syndrome...

Right. Blacks walking on the road is my normal signal to lock my car door. Why is it always blacks walking? They can't drive like everyone else? Next time I get a car, it will have an automatic lock-when-on.

I think that sums up the thread nicely.

Forum List

Back