Racially motivated attack in NYC: Zero MSM coverage

Eric holder will not be donning his shining armor in this case.
White people do not have civil rights.

Not yet, but we're getting there, slowly but surely.
We're voting the White-haters, White male-haters out of office...and boycotting others.
Older White males are opting out, ...........letting the multiculturals etc do all the working and paying taxes, catch all the crowded public transport etc...........while they sleep in, rest, play golf, fish etc.

Last edited:
Video: Man Allegedly Screaming "I Hate White People" Attacked Three In Union Square: Gothamist

A man was arrested this afternoon in Union Square after allegedly attacking three people. According to witness Joey Boots, the African-American suspect attacked a white man around 2:30 p.m. "He bloodied him up pretty good," Boots said. When two others came to aide the victim, the suspect allegedly assaulted them as well, and started shouting, "I hate white people."

#####

And there is wonderment that White people are arming themselves to the teeth, and standing their ground.

I wish a liberal would acknowledge the media ignores black on white crime.

Do you pretend the media doesn't ignore missing boy stories or missing girl stories unless she is pretty and white?

Why do facts offend you so much? Is it the damage your antiretrovirals do to your bodies?

In any of these cases, did the police simply wink at the crime and let the perp walk free? No? Then it's nothing like the TM case, and it's flagrantly dishonest to keep claiming equivalence.

But then, these are conservatives. Honesty is not high on their list of priorities. Having a reason to race-bait and declare themselves to be the ultimate victims is what they're after. Which is why they lose elections. After all, no one wants to be associated with such a pack of whinyasspansies, other than the prancing metrosexual crowd. They cry their tears of conservative anguish in front the mirror each morning as they primp with the latest hair product.

Forum List

Back