Racist Babies

Got any proof?

How come white people dont feel funny around Blacks that pass as white? Shouldnt they be able to sense the difference?
What are you talking about?

And why do you capitalize the word black but not the word white, do you prefer one over the other?

I am talking about your request for proof. Why does it bother you I capitalize Black and not white?

How come white people dont feel funny around Blacks that pass as white? Shouldnt they be able to sense the difference?

And why do you capitalize the word black but not the word white, do you prefer one over the other?

I am talking about your request for proof. Why does it bother you I capitalize Black and not white?
Your proof is no proof. I did not say it bothers me, I just asked why you do it.

Your proof is no proof. I did not say it bothers me, I just asked why you do it.

I do it because I want to. My example proves you dont know what you are talking about. If people naturally want to be around their own then a Black person passing for white and fooling white people would not happen. Whites would be able to tell the difference. That proves its not natural but learned.

Last edited:
Cant be more stupid than your racial preference theory and you cant disprove it.

Most people feel more comfortable because thats all they know. If they were raised around different people they would be just as comfortable with other people. I know a Black girl that was raised around white people. She is very comfortable around them. Your theory is retarded.
I'm sure there are some rare cases, but for the most part people feel more comfortable around people like themselves, it's common sense.

Its not rare and its not common sense. You have to be taught to be uncomfortable. You can unlearn it. I used to be uncomfortable around white people but I no longer have that issue. Once I realized all whites were not prejudiced I was good.

Of course it's not rare or common sense. Where people are most comfortable is within their own "class".

I doubt that the average well educated, upper middle class person would feel as comfortable around uneducated, impoverished people of the same race as he would someone of a different race who was more on par with who they were. That's the real common sense in most normal people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back