Racist Babies

One of the researchers specifically stated the study did not conclude babies were racist;

Only some babies actually grow up to be racists like Tank. The hope is most human beings mature into adults who do not "cleave" the world into groups to be pre-judged or hated, not even babies do that.

Tank has black friends. So I am not sure any more what the heck is going on with him. Maybe a really bad experience? Not my business, but....he walks, talks, acts like a racist yet....he wants to have lunch with a black guy friend, was good friends with another black singer, etc.

Confused about Tank. I like him. But he sure ticks me off sometimes. And sometimes I just roll my eyes. And sometimes....I just wanna give him a flower.

Tank is one strange individual but nobody really knows someone on the net. So...shrug. Tank is Tank.

Racists always talk about the 'black friends' they have. It's in the playbook. Usually starts off with I am not racist. I have lots of black friends. But......

Absolutely. One of the oldest "plays" in the "play book".

That's silly, Tank. Put a bunch of babies on a blanket in a park and hand them all toys....they will either share or not share because each are individuals and have not been taught yet that skin color is "different". I have NEVER seen a "racist" baby in my life, nor will ever. Just ain't happenin' and that study is bogus.
You really think people need to be taught that people have different skin colors?

That's silly, Tank. Put a bunch of babies on a blanket in a park and hand them all toys....they will either share or not share because each are individuals and have not been taught yet that skin color is "different". I have NEVER seen a "racist" baby in my life, nor will ever. Just ain't happenin' and that study is bogus.
You really think people need to be taught that people have different skin colors?

Probably not. However they DO need to be taught to hate others because they are of a certain race.

My son in New York this last week proves this study wrong. Going from a city that is mostly white to a city where he is minority, he didn't skip a beat. He was friendly to everyone and said hi to about everyone he could. Children are not born racist, it is taught.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

My son in New York this last week proves this study wrong. Going from a city that is mostly white to a city where he is minority, he didn't skip a beat. He was friendly to everyone and said hi to about everyone he could. Children are not born racist, it is taught.

Is that why blacks hate whites?

Amazing how one retard uses this study to say someone is trying to prove white babies are racist and another retard uses the study to claim people naturally like being with their "race".

Yes. History taught/teaches some Blacks to hate whites.

Why do you hate black people?

Yes. History taught/teaches some Blacks to hate whites.
History taught you to hate somebody who never did anything to you? You're not too bright, are you?

Why do you hate black people?

How original.

CaféAuLait;8952266 said:
The study is flawed, period. They teased the babies by keeping items away from them, of course they are going to have a negative reaction towards those who do it or those babies who are treated preferentially.

it's just a way for him to justify his own racism.

So, a person is born with a sexual preference, but not a racial preference?

Forum List

Back