Racist Babies

Why would they need a sexual preference?

Most people prefer to be with people of their own race.

Then how do you explain the homos?

What would a racial preference do?
Make people feel more comfortable

My theory is that being born gay is natural population control.

Why would you be uncomfortable? People of the same "race" look different. The only way your theory works is if everyone had a strong family resemblance or were inbred.

Thats stupid :lol:
Why would you be uncomfortable? People of the same "race" look different. The only way your theory works is if everyone had a strong family resemblance or were inbred.
Most people I know feel more comfortable.

I'm sure there are many articles

Cant be more stupid than your racial preference theory and you cant disprove it.

Most people feel more comfortable because thats all they know. If they were raised around different people they would be just as comfortable with other people. I know a Black girl that was raised around white people. She is very comfortable around them. Your theory is retarded.

Cant be more stupid than your racial preference theory and you cant disprove it.

Most people feel more comfortable because thats all they know. If they were raised around different people they would be just as comfortable with other people. I know a Black girl that was raised around white people. She is very comfortable around them. Your theory is retarded.
I'm sure there are some rare cases, but for the most part people feel more comfortable around people like themselves, it's common sense.

I'm sure there are some rare cases, but for the most part people feel more comfortable around people like themselves, it's common sense.

Its not rare and its not common sense. You have to be taught to be uncomfortable. You can unlearn it. I used to be uncomfortable around white people but I no longer have that issue. Once I realized all whites were not prejudiced I was good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1rEatCZQ8]Babies 'R' Racist?! - YouTube[/ame]

Its not rare and its not common sense. You have to be taught to be uncomfortable. You can unlearn it. I used to be uncomfortable around white people but I no longer have that issue. Once I realized all whites were not prejudiced I was good.
So, why do you still spew hate toward them at every opportunity and defend every act of black on white violence discussed here?

So, why do you still spew hate toward them at every opportunity and defend every act of black on white violence discussed here?

Who told you I spew hate at anyone? I dont like stupid people like you. I also don't defend every act of black on white violence discussed here.

No, its not common sense. Its learned.

You were born normal and taught to be stupid.

it is not common sense. it is learned behavior.

Who told you I spew hate at anyone? I dont like stupid people like you. I also don't defend every act of black on white violence discussed here.
:lol::lol::lol:

it is not common sense. it is learned behavior.
Got any proof?

Forum List

Back