Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Fuck off, control freak!
Tell us what you think she was thinking..

You think she broke in to shoot a black man?

You can’t say it, because you sound INSANE
Most would just say...

OOPS....sorry, wrong apartment
But she had a gun

Why do you come on here and make comments on the case without knowing the facts?

She did not realize she was not in her apartment until she had already shot him.
So she claimed....all the evidence notwithstanding.
Yep. She wanted to shoot a black guy. Fame is a powerful motivator.

hehheh She had to work hard to find a black guy who did not lock his front door....I wonder how long that took her...ya know going from door to door looking for a black guy with a open door. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cops should get overtime pay for all the hours they spend looking for some black guy to gun down....do they get merit badges for that?

Last edited:
Classy folks the Jean family is.

Well his brother certainly is...sounds like a True Christian.

A good example to all these liberal haters on here so pumped up by their hatred they are willing to send a innocent woman to jail to promote their political agenda of evil white racists.

Last edited:

A good example to all these liberal haters on here so pumped up by their hatred they are willing to send a innocent woman to jail to promote their political agenda of evil white racists.

She ain't going to jail because she is racist. She is going to jail because she shot a dude.

Hes a better human being than the vengeful white tards here. Deep down that family knows this was an accident and not a "murder."

Hes a better human being than the vengeful white tards here. Deep down that family knows this was an accident and not a "murder."

Hopefully they can all move on and heal without the race pimps stirring the pot.

Hopefully they can all move on and heal without the race pimps stirring the pot.

The verdict needs to be thrown out.

You wouldnt get this long debate if they hadn't pushed and gotten a "murder" trial

Exactly...and not even to mention that in Texas there is no such thing as second degree murder.

She was charged with murder....outrageous.

If you shoot a dude in the hart in his own home then that's murder. The prosecution asked her a good question on the stand. They asked (and I paraphrase here) "did you mean to kill the guy?) . Go head and Google the answer to that question. The dumb blond commited murder. She was convicted of murder. Justice was served. But, if you really care, feel free to donate to the Amber Gieger defense fund. Also, there is another lesson in all this. WATCH THE SHIT YOU TEXT! Those had allot to do with this woman being found guilty.
Lol SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN HER APARTMENT! We have a right to protect our self. This was a fluke accident.. why do you hate so much?

Yet she had the presence of mind to sext with one of her work buddy's just before shooting the guy? Perhaps if the stupid cow was t looking at her phone she would have found her house? She was justly charged, tried and convicted. In the end she gets to go back to setting her pal's. Mr. Jean won't be eating any ice cream in HIS house. She commits murder and was convicted of such. Deal with it.

Who do you hate more.....police officers or women?
I suspect that most Americans hate it when women police officers go into someone else's home and shoot them dead. It's the actions, not the person. You seem to not be able to grasp that. It DOES require some higher level thinking.
Are you sure you are following the same story? She went to the wrong door by mistake and he ignored her commands.. good bye

Last edited:

The verdict needs to be thrown out.

You wouldnt get this long debate if they hadn't pushed and gotten a "murder" trial

Na, they had a great case. A DA won't take a loser of a case. Especially not such a high profile case. Even the woman's Union didn't and couldent do much.

If you shoot a dude in the hart in his own home then that's murder. The prosecution asked her a good question on the stand. They asked (and I paraphrase here) "did you mean to kill the guy?) . Go head and Google the answer to that question. The dumb blond commited murder. She was convicted of murder. Justice was served. But, if you really care, feel free to donate to the Amber Gieger defense fund. Also, there is another lesson in all this. WATCH THE SHIT YOU TEXT! Those had allot to do with this woman being found guilty.
Lol SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN HER APARTMENT! We have a right to protect our self. This was a fluke accident.. why do you hate so much?

Yet she had the presence of mind to sext with one of her work buddy's just before shooting the guy? Perhaps if the stupid cow was t looking at her phone she would have found her house? She was justly charged, tried and convicted. In the end she gets to go back to setting her pal's. Mr. Jean won't be eating any ice cream in HIS house. She commits murder and was convicted of such. Deal with it.

I suspect that most Americans hate it when women police officers go into someone else's home and shoot them dead. It's the actions, not the person. You seem to not be able to grasp that. It DOES require some higher level thinking.
Are our sure you are follow the same story? She went to the wrong door by mistake and he ignored her commands.. good bye

Not her house it was his. We live in a he real world, not meth candy land.

Are our sure you are follow the same story? She went to the wrong door by mistake and he ignored her commands.. good bye
The left has already decided she went hunting for a black man to kill that night. Facts be damned.

"we have to stop blaming an entire race for individual actions."

True. Like repeating violent crime statistics to smear an entire "race." Still,. I wonder,..

How many whites gunned down by blacks in their own living rooms while trying to eat ice cream?

If you look at actual states, blacks commit far more violent crimes against whites. This is not to smear blacks, but does refute your smearing of whites.
That has to do with this case........how?

He just explained it to you dummy...are you really that stupid or do you have a problem with your glasses?
Other crimes in other states have nothing to do with this crime. And :71: you call someone else "stupid"? :71:

Again....you demonstrate your ignorance of how the law works..............

The term case law refers to law that comes from decisions made by judges in previous cases. Case law, also known as “common law,” and “case precedent,” provides a common contextual background for certain legal concepts, and how they are applied in certain types of case. How much sway case law holds may vary by jurisdiction, and by the exact circumstances of the current case.

To explore this concept, consider the following case law definition

Case Law - Definition, Examples, Cases, Processes
Case law is not crime. You have gone on about "crime"....nothing up to now about courts and case law. Did you pull something moving that goal post so far?

Not her house it was his. We live in a he real world, not meth candy land.
Huh? So your saying she broke in!? Dude what are you reading?

The left has already decided she went hunting for a black man to kill that night. Facts be damned.
I’m trying to get one to say that.. they won’t they have no balls.. it’s like asking did you vote for Hillary they won’t admit it lol

I was talking to self proclaimed left wing radical today at work.. he said he can’t vote democrat any more because they have lost there minds, they have no interest in the truth just power. No one believes them..

True

I wonder if you are so focused on technicalities when it is a person who killed a cop on trial?

I was talking to self proclaimed left wing radical today at work.. he said he can’t vote democrat any more because they have lost there minds, they have no interest in the truth just power. No one believes them..

True
Even if incredibly not plucked straight from your ass,.. simply hearsay, sore loser.
There, there now, you poor, poor, shit spewing, pathetic victim :(

I’m trying to get one to say that.. they won’t they have no balls.. it’s like asking did you vote for Hillary they won’t admit it lol
I voted for H. Clinton.

I voted for H. Clinton.
Hell yea we have one!! So sorry for your loss.. did you cry? Lol

I voted for H. Clinton.
Hell yea we have one!! So sorry for your loss.. did you cry? Lol
She won my state......did my part. And besides....Occam's Razor.

Forum List

Back