Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Yes it was a accident and a horrible tragedy for all involved.

The apartment was dark...thus making it more likely that she would not immediately realize she was not in her own apartment...also all this happened very quickly...most on here miss that....she only had a couple of seconds from the time she went through the door to make a life or death decision....so many on here do not know the facts nor the law.

Bottome Line: She was wrongfully convicted of murder. i would not complain too much if she had been charged with negligent homicide....but this was definitely not murder.

no, she was rightfully convicted because she made the WRONG decision, because she ignored all the clear signs that this wasn't her apartment.

Compounding that were the attempts by her and her fellow cops to frame or dirty up Mr. Jean. "Oh, look, we found pot in his apartment."

Not true...that was debunked. His fate was sealed when he ignored her command to show his hands and began to advance on her.

She was a well trained police officer and acted in accordance with dept. guidelines.

A well trained police officer would have shown enough judgement to realize that a guy sitting down eating ice cream was probably not a burglar.

What is INNOCENT TRESPASSER? definition of INNOCENT TRESPASSER (Black's Law Dictionary)

Thus you just shot yourself in the head...your whole argument is destroyed. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa study up and get back with us.
Know where you can shove all that "Black's Law Dictionary" bullshit? From your link:
Black's Law Dictionary Free Online Legal Dictionary 2nd Ed.
Oh, 2nd Ed? When the hell was that published?
The first edition was published in 1891, and the second edition in 1910. The sixth and earlier editions of the book also provided case citations for the term cited, which some lawyers view as its most useful feature, providing a useful starting point with leading cases. The Internet made legal research easier than it ever had been, so many state- or circuit-specific case citations and outdated or overruled case citations were dropped from the seventh edition in 1999. The eighth edition introduced a unique system of perpetually updated case citations and cross-references to legal encyclopedias. The current edition is the eleventh, published in 2019.
Uh huh. So why not use at least the the eighth edition since the law is obviously a living thing, forever subject to change? Because you don't really give a shit. You just constantly blow gas because you love to smell your own farts. We know! We know!

You're then "entitled to" face the resultant criminal charges, duffus. Because "the law" outright bans some "means" and treats others as negligent. Quit talking shit. No one's buying it.

Who the fuck are you to say I'm "talking shit" ya decrepit dirtbag? Everything I've said here comes from my experience and better judgement than you've ever had. Nobody can predict what result a punch to the head or chest will have. You've never been in combat, you've never done shit but run your fucking mouth. A person has every right to protect themselves and loved ones from any type of physical assault by ANY MEANS NECESSARY...better tried by 12 than carried by 6, asshole. If Amber had a fair trial and a judge not determined to send her up the river, she'd have walked out of that courtroom a free woman, and may well yet on appeal.

Last edited:
You're then "entitled to" face the resultant criminal charges, duffus. Because "the law" outright bans some "means" and treats others as negligent. Quit talking shit. No one's buying it.

Who the fuck are you to say I'm "talking shit" ya decrepit dirtbag? Everything I've said here comes from my experience and better judgement than you've ever had. Nobody can predict what result a punch to the head or chest will have. You've never been in combat, you've never done shit but run your fucking mouth. A person has every right to protect themselves and loved ones from any type of physical assault by ANY MEANS NECESSARY...better tried by 12 than carried by 6, asshole.
You have every right to protect yourself

If you overreact and kill someone unnecessarily, you are held accountable

You have every right to protect yourself

If you overreact and kill someone unnecessarily, you are held accountable

Still babbling I see. It's obvious you're fascinated by this story....maybe you should ask yourself why.

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
Do you still feel the same way?

Who the fuck are you to say I'm "talking shit" ya decrepit dirtbag? Everything I've said here comes from my experience and better judgement than you've ever had. Nobody can predict what result a punch to the head or chest will have. You've never been in combat, you've never done shit but run your fucking mouth. A person has every right to protect themselves and loved ones from any type of physical assault by ANY MEANS NECESSARY...better tried by 12 than carried by 6, asshole. If Amber had a fair trial and a judge not determined to send her up the river, she'd have walked out of that courtroom a free woman, and may well yet on appeal.

Who are YOU calling “decrepit”? Didn’t you say you were 75 or so?

STFU ..you're a little yellow puddle of piss trailing me around here because you ain't man enough to try it in person ya sniveling little queer.

The man was sitting down eating ice cream. She should have assessed the situation before she fired
Was he sitting in the dark when she opened "her" door? Was he REALLY sitting, or was he up and approaching her? What do YOU Really Know?
Did you not pay attention to the details of the trial? Where the bullet trajectory showed that he was in a sitting or leaning forward position?

Get triggered much?

Teehee!

well?

The black guy didn't need to obey her command
Nope. But if he did, he'd be alive today.

When ANYONE (especially a uniformed cop) has a gun on you, SMART people think long and hard about their immediate responses.

He made a stupid choice.

She made far more stupid choices: being obsessed with text messages instead of paying attention, entering the wrong apartment, and then the ultimate stupid choice - murder.

The whore is worthless and deserves to rot.

Nonsense you have no evidence she was obsessed with anything...and you have no idea what constitutes murder.

Bottome line you are dumbass and probably black thus no credibility or intelligence.

Ok, now I'm convinced you have absolutely no credibility or morals after sticking up for a convicted murderer and assuming I'm black.

Not that it's any of your fucking business but I'm as white as ivory. What the hell does race have anything to do with this issue anyway? A killing is a killing and she is paying the price for it, rightfully so.

Defending a killer. Hmmm, what does that make you? A murderer yourself?

TheGreenHornet thinks everyone on this thread who supports the conviction of the officer is black.

STFU ..you're a little yellow puddle of piss trailing me around here because you ain't man enough to try it in person ya sniveling little queer.

It’s a simple question. No need to feel so threatened.
He's clearly projecting, but I am getting there.. pretty old and beat up. What the hell that has to do with the price of tea in China? Beats me :disbelief:

Forum List

Back