Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Ever try looking things up?
breaking and entering

n. 1) the criminal act of entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime. 2) the criminal charge for the above.

Dopes.

Another contention by the DA is that she could have used less than lethal force. As a 5 year veteran, Amber has obviously seen large suspects not phased by pepper spray or taser. She was also trained, especially as a small person, not to let an aggressor get close to her. The DA has also criticized her for not giving the victim CPR...HE WAS STILL BREATHING at the time. What if she had knelt down to give him unnecessary CPR and he'd grabbed her?
Pepper spray is not 100 percent reliable. One of the convicts I peppered was still able to hit me in the head 3 times before three of us could get him down.

A person would have been within their rights to have pounded her in the head. You don't break into the home of another and point a gun at them.
She didn't break in liar, she opened the door and walked in.
She didn’t knock

That is breaking in
INTENT. Why do you pretend you dont understand INTENT?

A couple times, I came out of a store and got into a car that looked like mine. It was a MISTAKE. I wasn't breaking in.

INTENT.
Did you feel the need to shoot anyone that was sitting in “your car”. ???

Pepper spray is not 100 percent reliable. One of the convicts I peppered was still able to hit me in the head 3 times before three of us could get him down.

A person would have been within their rights to have pounded her in the head. You don't break into the home of another and point a gun at them.
She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

A couple times, I came out of a store and got into a car that looked like mine. It was a MISTAKE. I wasn't breaking in.

INTENT.

Because it has to be the white cop's fault.

HAS TO BE.
Ummmm...whose else fault was it?

She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

INTENT.

HAS TO BE.
Explain why you call it "murder". That is the issue here. It was not murder -- unless, in usual tard fashion, you want to change the real meaning of words whenever it suits your agenda.

I came out of a store and broke into a car that looked like mine. It was a MISTAKE. Oops!
Then I shot all these black people in there 'cause them is some scary MFers. Oops! MISTAKE!
Oopsies! Liddle innocent flower,.. That's me! A cutey pie! See, I did nothing wrong!

She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

INTENT.

HAS TO BE.

Why does someone have to be at "fault"?

She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

INTENT.
Nobody was in the car, but they left it unlocked, just like I did. So I wasnt "breaking in."

She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

INTENT.

HAS TO BE.
Explain why you call it "murder". That is the issue here. It was not murder -- unless, in usual tard fashion, you want to change the real meaning of words whenever it suits your agenda.
No, the issue is the poor decisions she made and the result being an innocent man being dead

There is no question she is criminally liable. But liable of what?
The jury heard all the definitions of murder and manslaughter and decided murder was the best definition

I came out of a store and broke into a car that looked like mine. It was a MISTAKE. Oops!
Then I shot all these black people in there 'cause them is some scary MFers. Oops! MISTAKE!
Oopsies! Liddle innocent flower,.. That's me! A cutey pie! See, I did nothing wrong!
If you own a gun, you really can’t make a mistake

Whatever you decide when you shoot must be the right decision

She didn’t knock

That is breaking in

INTENT.

HAS TO BE.
No, the issue is the poor decisions she made and the result being an innocent man being dead

The jury heard all the definitions of murder and manslaughter and decided murder was the best definition
And a jury decided OJ didnt slice the necks of two people.

I actually agree with this. If she thought someone was in her apartment, she did the wrong thing. But she did not MURDER him.

INTENT.

HAS TO BE.

And a jury decided OJ didnt slice the necks of two people.
I don’t think it really mattered

Amber Guyger was going to be found guilty of something. Mainly, because she was guilty

As it was, she was found guilty of murder and sentenced to a low end ten years

If they found her guilty of manslaughter, they would have sentenced her to a high end ten years

I actually agree with this. If she thought someone was in her apartment, she did the wrong thing. But she did not MURDER him.
It was a homicide

Either murder or manslaughter
The jury said murder and gave her a low end sentence

It was a homicide

Either murder or manslaughter
The jury said murder and gave her a low end sentence

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
  1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another
Since killing someone in self-defense is not unlawful...no crime was committed.

Yet the state of texas charged her with murder and convicted her of murder.

Definite miscarriage of justice.

Forum List

Back