Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

It's just ridiculous when a female monster pig can not murder a black man and get away with it.

I just heard 23% of people living there have entered the wrong apartment. It's that confusing.

No you didn't.

Do you have proof that this is a lie?

IMHO, sending this Amber chick to the electric chair for this is outrageous. But maybe that's just me.

Libs let Senor Zarate slide on murder charges in San Francisco, virtually giving him a medal for shooting Kate Steinle.

Of course the difference is that Zarate is an Illegal Alien, one of the most adored Sacred Cows in Liberal Cosmology.

And this Amber broad is despised by libs as a honky police officer.

Yes, 23% never entered the wrong apartment and no one believably said that. Do all the keys work all the doors?

A large percentage of people don't lock their doors all of the time.

Doors auto locked.
Not these doors AS I POINTED OUT. Why do you insist on ignoring the FACTS?

She's lost her job and career...she'll get killed in prison. Involuntary manslaughter....suspended sentence, two hundred hours of community service.

I do not think she should be charged with anything....she made a terrible mistake but it was a honest mistake...she had no criminal intent.

Life is life and bad things happen all the time....people get killed in carwrecks and in other accidental ways.

A police officer well trained in self defense comes to what she thinks is her home and is confronted by a stranger who fails to follow her commands...her instinct and training kick in....end of story.

Sounds like a good verdict. Shitty judge aside. This woman walked into someone else's home, and gunned them down. End of story.
No, that's NOT "end of story."
Well... There is the prison time... But that'll only be exciting for her...

It will be noteworthy if not exciting for us, in a few months when we read about her death. In prison, she'll be a sitting duck for the Social Justice Warriors who have a bounty on her.

She's lost her job and career...she'll get killed in prison. Involuntary manslaughter....suspended sentence, two hundred hours of community service.

I do not think she should be charged with anything....she made a terrible mistake but it was a honest mistake...she had no criminal intent.

Life is life and bad things happen all the time....people get killed in carwrecks and in other accidental ways.

A police officer well trained in self defense comes to what she thinks is her home and is confronted by a stranger who fails to follow her commands...her instinct and training kick in....end of story.
People keep reiterating her career choice as if that personal decision somehow should grant her special privileges, and protections. That's not how justice works when all are equal under the law. Hell, her gunning this guy down wasnt even done in the course of her duties to her career choice. This cop worship thing by some people is just over the top. I've never seen so many folks ready to trample over one another, just to be the first to bend knee...

Sounds like a good verdict. Shitty judge aside. This woman walked into someone else's home, and gunned them down. End of story.
No, that's NOT "end of story."
Well... There is the prison time... But that'll only be exciting for her...

It will be noteworthy if not exciting for us, in a few months when we read about her death. In prison, she'll be a sitting duck for the Social Justice Warriors who have a bounty on her.
That's on her. She made a fatal error. And if she weren't a cop... We wouldnt even be having this conversation...

Its NOT murder. Another white sacrifice to appease the black mob. Another good life destroyed.
This is a bit much... C'mon man... Get real.

Another terrible miscarriage of justice. Another timid jury incapable of analytical thought gets swayed by the state to convict someone for killing a black....and to call it murder....absolutely outrageous.

The police across this land should go on strike....at most she should only have been charged with negligent homicide. I do not even think that because it was so easy to get confused in those apartments and many others had done the same thing as in go to the wrong apartment.

The state made this a case about a white cop killing a black....like that should never happen....so outrageous.

The goal is to make black criminals immune as in to give them more protection than anyone else in society aka....a double standard.

The result of this will be even more black crime as they sense they are being given great latitude in their escapades, not even to mention it will make police reluctant to take actions to preserve their life when in a confrontation with a black thug....just like the cop that was talked about on here who had his weapon taken from him and then used to kill him....by an unarmed perp.

Its NOT murder. Another white sacrifice to appease the black mob. Another good life destroyed.
This is a bit much... C'mon man... Get real.

Another terrible miscarriage of justice. Another timid jury incapable of analytical thought gets swayed by the state to convict someone for killing a black....and to call it murder....absolutely outrageous.

The police across this land should go on strike....at most she should only have been charged with negligent homicide. I do not even think that because it was so easy to get confused in those apartments and many others had done the same thing as in go to the wrong apartment.

The state made this a case about a white cop killing a black....like that should never happen....so outrageous.

The goal is to make black criminals immune as in to give them more protection than anyone else in society aka....a double standard.

The result of this will be even more black crime as they sense they are being given great latitude in their escapades, not even to mention it will make police reluctant to take actions to preserve their life when in a confrontation with a black thug....just like the cop that was talked about on here who had his weapon taken from him and then used to kill him....by an unarmed perp.
Maybe that's how you see it. Others see it as an agent of the state, killing a civilian. And if the woman wasnt a cop, we wouldnt even be talking about it. She fucked up. Badly. And it got someone killed. She gets to pay the price for her mistake. This poor bastard isn't so lucky. Not everything is a race issue. I myself would feel the same about this outcome regardless of the participants races. And I'm not exactly known for my love of diversity...

These vindictive leftists shouldn't wonder when you cant find cops willing to do the job from now on. Seems like a suicide occupation to me.

Forum List

Back