Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

She was off duty and pulled her gun

You want to play with guns, you take responsibility when you decide to pull the trigger. You pull it in error, you pay the price

She could have just left. She could have called for help. She could have rendered medical aid.

You didn't watch a minute of the trial...STFU.

If all true the Judge is a problem BUT how often have YOU mistaken someone else's home for yours?

I got into the wrong car in a parking lot already.

Its easy to get confused sometimes.

Like cars, people who build apartment houses use a limited number of floor plans.

The apartment layouts block the living room from view as you enter and head into the kitchen area. So the person entering is seeing an identical kitchen to theirs and can't see furniture in the living room that would tip them off to being in the wrong unit. She was obviously exhausted after a 13 hour day, part of which she was backing up a SWAT unit.

I know a guy who mistook another woman's house for his for over two years. He's divorced now! :dance:

You want to play with guns, you take responsibility when you decide to pull the trigger. You pull it in error, you pay the price

She could have just left. She could have called for help. She could have rendered medical aid.

She cried on the stand and everything

That makes up for murder.......OOPS!
My bad

Voluntary manslaughter is the very worst that should happen to her.

I disagree. As a former cop, she'll be killed in prison so that's a death sentence. I believe she felt confronted by a burglar and used her weapon to defend herself. The city can give the family a million bucks which is probably all they're really interested in. Her life and career are ruined and she's obviously suffering from PTSD and mental trauma.

No she won't. She would be placed in Ad Seg, and she has no dirt on Clinton, so she would be safe

My bad

An accidental shooting isn't a "murder".

Involuntary manslaughter it would seem might be a reasonable charge.

The persecution in Texas hasn't proven that she entered the victim's apartment on purpose. Hasn't shown any motive for such a move on this guy either.

My bad

An accidental shooting isn't a "murder".

Involuntary manslaughter it would seem might be a reasonable charge.

The persecution in Texas hasn't proven that she entered the victim's apartment on purpose. Hasn't shown any motive for such a move on this guy either.
It wasn’t an accident
She meant to kill him

It's speculation on my part since I wasn't there but in my opinion I do believe that she did accidentally enter his apartment. However, her mistake resulted in the terrible death of an innocent person who was simply inside of their own home. She made a mistake, but her mistake did in fact create pain and suffering. I don't believe that putting her in prison for the rest of her life is the answer though. I personally believe that she should acknowledge the result of her mistake in an honest way and then dedicate the rest of her life to helping the family of the man who passed, reinforcing his memory, and work with the surrounding community to honor him and other innocent lives.

That's why we have one of the highest incarceration rates in the world I suppose.

Mostly blacks thanks to your failed schools, single unwed mothers, your tolerance for drug use and using blacks as chattel for your crooked politicians. You communists created this mess but we're tasked with cleaning it up.

Dude......quit saying things you don't believe. We either incarcerate people at a high level or we don't incarcerate them. It must be easy to take a position based on nothing more than how it affects your argument.

That's why we have one of the highest incarceration rates in the world I suppose.

Mostly blacks thanks to your failed schools, single unwed mothers, your tolerance for drug use and using blacks as chattel for your crooked politicians. You communists created this mess but we're tasked with cleaning it up.
No racism here, folks.

Maybe I missed it but how did she get into the apartment, was the door open or did the key work? Just curious.

If all true the Judge is a problem BUT how often have YOU mistaken someone else's home for yours?

The defense has presented at least two witnesses who've done the same thing and there are many others who have too. The hallways and apartment entrances all look the same. One witness, a lawyer, out walking his dog one night walked into an apartment one floor down from his and terrified a woman sitting at her kitchen table. Most of it is the parking garage not being clearly marked as to what floor the driver is on and the elevators and stair wells all look the same. Guyger was also hauling 40 pounds of gear and talking on her cell phone at the time she entered his apartment by mistake.

I have lived in an apartment complex like that where all the structure is the same, minus the elevator though. I could see how this is possible. Sometimes people follow routine without even realizing where they are walking or driving their car. Sort of being on auto pilot.
She made an honest mistake

But pulling your gun and shooting a perceived trespasser is not a valid response

Well, yeah. I think she still needs to be liable for something, just not 1st or 2nd degree murder.

The defense has presented at least two witnesses who've done the same thing and there are many others who have too. The hallways and apartment entrances all look the same. One witness, a lawyer, out walking his dog one night walked into an apartment one floor down from his and terrified a woman sitting at her kitchen table. Most of it is the parking garage not being clearly marked as to what floor the driver is on and the elevators and stair wells all look the same. Guyger was also hauling 40 pounds of gear and talking on her cell phone at the time she entered his apartment by mistake.

I have lived in an apartment complex like that where all the structure is the same, minus the elevator though. I could see how this is possible. Sometimes people follow routine without even realizing where they are walking or driving their car. Sort of being on auto pilot.

But pulling your gun and shooting a perceived trespasser is not a valid response

Well, yeah. I think she still needs to be liable for something, just not 1st or 2nd degree murder.
She made some bad decisions and a man lost his life

Yes, but the chick thought she was in her own apartment.

Mistakes are made, that's why pencils have erasers.

I'm sorry about what happened to this dude, but its just tough shit, things happen.

I went to Supercuts for a haircut last winter, the barberette was named "Amber" too. Nice gal, but sort of daft. I think the "just a girl" defense is worthwhile in this case.

I'm sorry about what happened to this dude, but its just tough shit, things happen.

I went to Supercuts for a haircut last winter, the barberette was named "Amber" too. Nice gal, but sort of daft. I think the "just a girl" defense is worthwhile in this case.
There was no eraser for this one
A man died because of her bad decisions

There was no eraser for this one
A man died because of her bad decisions

Chicks sometimes screw up. When Bruce Willis' old lady left his watch in their apartment, Willis ended up having to shoot John Travolta. The gal screws up, a man dies. Not unheard of, and IMHO, no reason to crucify her.

I just heard 23% of people living there have entered the wrong apartment. It's that confusing.

No you didn't.

Do you have proof that this is a lie?

IMHO, sending this Amber chick to the electric chair for this is outrageous. But maybe that's just me.

Libs let Senor Zarate slide on murder charges in San Francisco, virtually giving him a medal for shooting Kate Steinle.

Of course the difference is that Zarate is an Illegal Alien, one of the most adored Sacred Cows in Liberal Cosmology.

And this Amber broad is despised by libs as a honky police officer.

I just heard 23% of people living there have entered the wrong apartment. It's that confusing.

No you didn't.

Do you have proof that this is a lie?

IMHO, sending this Amber chick to the electric chair for this is outrageous. But maybe that's just me.

Libs let Senor Zarate slide on murder charges in San Francisco, virtually giving him a medal for shooting Kate Steinle.

Of course the difference is that Zarate is an Illegal Alien, one of the most adored Sacred Cows in Liberal Cosmology.

And this Amber broad is despised by libs as a honky police officer.

Yes, 23% never entered the wrong apartment and no one believably said that. Do all the keys work all the doors?

Forum List

Back