Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

She made an honest mistake

But pulling your gun and shooting a perceived trespasser is not a valid response

Well, yeah. I think she still needs to be liable for something, just not 1st or 2nd degree murder.
She made some bad decisions and a man lost his life

Yes, but the chick thought she was in her own apartment.

Mistakes are made, that's why pencils have erasers.

I'm sorry about what happened to this dude, but its just tough shit, things happen.

I went to Supercuts for a haircut last winter, the barberette was named "Amber" too. Nice gal, but sort of daft. I think the "just a girl" defense is worthwhile in this case.
There was no eraser for this one
A man died because of her bad decisions

Chicks sometimes screw up. When Bruce Willis' old lady left his watch in their apartment, Willis ended up having to shoot John Travolta. The gal screws up, a man dies. Not unheard of, and IMHO, no reason to crucify her.
"chick"?

I just heard 23% of people living there have entered the wrong apartment. It's that confusing.

No you didn't.

Do you have proof that this is a lie?

IMHO, sending this Amber chick to the electric chair for this is outrageous. But maybe that's just me.

Libs let Senor Zarate slide on murder charges in San Francisco, virtually giving him a medal for shooting Kate Steinle.

Of course the difference is that Zarate is an Illegal Alien, one of the most adored Sacred Cows in Liberal Cosmology.

And this Amber broad is despised by libs as a honky police officer.
"virtually giving him a medal"?

I just heard 23% of people living there have entered the wrong apartment. It's that confusing.

No you didn't.

IMHO, sending this Amber chick to the electric chair for this is outrageous. But maybe that's just me.

Libs let Senor Zarate slide on murder charges in San Francisco, virtually giving him a medal for shooting Kate Steinle.

Of course the difference is that Zarate is an Illegal Alien, one of the most adored Sacred Cows in Liberal Cosmology.

Yes, 23% never entered the wrong apartment and no one believably said that. Do all the keys work all the doors?
I dont think anyone said that. I THINK the door was unlocked.

3 days ago · Testimony in the murder trial of former Dallas police officer Amber ... Geiger shot and killed her neighbor, Botham Jean, a year ago as he ... She put her key in the lock, but the door was not locked

No you didn't.

Yes, 23% never entered the wrong apartment and no one believably said that. Do all the keys work all the doors?

A large percentage of people don't lock their doors all of the time.

No you didn't.

I never do, but I live in a small town

Well, yeah. I think she still needs to be liable for something, just not 1st or 2nd degree murder.
She made some bad decisions and a man lost his life

Yes, but the chick thought she was in her own apartment.

Mistakes are made, that's why pencils have erasers.

I'm sorry about what happened to this dude, but its just tough shit, things happen.

I went to Supercuts for a haircut last winter, the barberette was named "Amber" too. Nice gal, but sort of daft. I think the "just a girl" defense is worthwhile in this case.
There was no eraser for this one
A man died because of her bad decisions

Chicks sometimes screw up. When Bruce Willis' old lady left his watch in their apartment, Willis ended up having to shoot John Travolta. The gal screws up, a man dies. Not unheard of, and IMHO, no reason to crucify her.
"chick"?

The fact that this Amber babe is a chick is a valid point of consideration here.

Maybe you and I might not freak out if we saw a big black MF'er in what we thought was our apartment. But a defenseless woman, a chick, that's a different story.

No you didn't.

"virtually giving him a medal"?

Senor Zarate was acquitted in spite of overwhelming evidence that he was guilty as shit.

I'd say that's virtually giving him a medal.

No you didn't.

Doors auto locked.

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
That's why blacks shouldn't be judges -- and that is also why blacks shouldn't be allowed to live near decent pure white patriots like Amber.....

This would have never happened if she accidentally walked into a white man's home -- he would have complied with her and both of them would have had a good laugh over her innocent mistake....

But since it was a black buck, he most likely tried to rape Amber like all black bucks do

GUILTY of Murder

Good decision by the jury
My first wife was very similar in stature and appearance. Everyone soon learned to walk on pins and needles around her. Poor, innocent, little flower could simply do no wrong.
Yep, good decision.

Jury did not take long to reach a murder verdict.

They must have looked at the evidence as overwhelming and did not believe the defendant

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
That's why blacks shouldn't be judges -- and that is also why blacks shouldn't be allowed to live near decent pure white patriots like Amber.....

This would have never happened if she accidentally walked into a white man's home -- he would have complied with her and both of them would have had a good laugh over her innocent mistake....

But since it was a black buck, he most likely tried to rape Amber like all black bucks do
More reason why she was convicted

The verdict will be overturned based on the omission of the testimony from Walker Texas Ranger's side kick....

the judge is clearly black which means she is clearly a racist and she will be arrested as soon as Trump has AG Barr look into this....and maybe some assistance from the country of Poland to help with the investigation...

Jury did not take long to reach a murder verdict.

They must have looked at the evidence as overwhelming and did not believe the defendant

Apparently not.

The Johnny Friendly's on the jury overwhelmed the voices of the Tom Joad's , giving the opposite result we saw in 12 Angry men.

Forum List

Back